Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

When they arrived back, Andy said he was going to explore the old road to see where it led.

"Okay, Sweetheart, but don't be gone long."

"Okay, I won't." Andy followed the vegetation covered road up the mountain and over the ridge. He figured the Jeep could navigate the road without any problem. There were several sections that were dicey, however. He came to a bend and saw that the road continued back down the mountain. He climbed a rock to see over the trees and realized that the road did in fact look as if it went all the way down the mountain. Then as he looked across the horizon he could see several cabins, with smoke coming from the chimney's, and suddenly knew that this road had to have access to a main road. With excitement he turned and began to hurry back to his mother. Then his pace slowed as he wondered if he should tell her just yet. He knew it would incredibly dishonest, yet he remembered the kiss and wondered how far he could take it. Would she let him kiss her again? Maybe she would if they were there for a couple of days. What else would she let me do, he wondered? She had not really admonished him for pawing her breasts. As he neared the cabin he decided that he was not going to tell her right away. Maybe he would wait until tomorrow. What would it hurt, he thought?

When he walked into the cabin he did not see his mother. Then he suddenly realized that she was in the bathroom. He knew he should probably wait outside, but he could not bring himself to leave. Instead he sat on the bed.

Then he heard his mother pouring water into the toilet and a moment later she came out.

"Oh, Andy, I didn't know you were back," she said with a very red face.

"Sorry, Mom, I just walked in."

"Uh ... can you get me some more wood for the stove?" she asked, strangely flustered.

Instead he said, "Sure. Let me go to the bathroom first." Inside, Andy sat down without taking his pants down. He thought about his mother. When he felt himself becoming erect, he thought about masturbating, but instead got up and used the toilet, poured water into the bowl and came out of the bathroom. He went outside and brought back a load of wood. Then he helped his mother set the table. As he did, he took every opportunity to brush up against her, to touch her hand, or arm. He was happy that she didn't seem to mind. At one point she turned to go back to the stove as Andy was turning to bring silverware to the table. They collided. "Oops," Andy said as his arms went around his mother to prevent her from falling backward. And as had happened earlier, when he had her in his arms, he tried to bring his lips to her. Just as they touched she turned away. At the same time she gently pushed him back.

"Behave yourself," she said, but without anger.

Andy smiled and said, "I'll try, but it is difficult."

Linda pursed her lips at her son and shook her head. Then a small smile creased her lips. She wanted to be angry at him, but found it all but impossible. She should be mad ... he had taken some personal liberties with her that were inappropriate. Yet she couldn't find that emotion. It must be the high altitude and thin air she thought.

After dinner they went outside to watch the sun set. They sat side by side on the porch. Andy gently and carefully put his arm around his mother's shoulder. She leaned into him.

"It's so quiet here," Linda said.

As it grew dark the stars almost popped out of the sky.

"Look at the stars. I don't think I have ever seen so many," Linda said.

"Me either. I'm not happy that the bridge washed out, but I am happy to be here with you," Andy said.

Linda sighed and touched his thigh with her hand. "So am I," she said and turned to her son. A moment later their lips were together again. Again she had no idea who initiated the kiss. There was that voice of warning in her head but it somehow seemed far off. This time the kiss lasted longer. When Andy pushed his tongue forward, his mother opened her mouth and let it in. He moaned and felt himself getting excited. Then he almost gasped when he felt his mother's hand drop to his crotch. He wasn't sure if it was by accident or not. Incredibly he felt her squeeze him.

Linda couldn't believe what she had just done. At first it was an accident, but when she realized that her hand was right on his erection she couldn't help but squeeze him. It was almost a reflex action ... or was it? she wondered.

Andy moaned quietly.

Linda pulled away suddenly. "I ... I ... had better get ready for bed." She was shaking as she walked into the house. She couldn't believe that she had let him kiss her and she had responded. But that wasn't the worst part ... she had actually touched her son's penis. She had squeezed her son's cock. Her knees almost gave way as she bent over to pull down the covers of the bed. She quickly put on her night gown and crawled under the covers. Without thinking she reached down and touched her pussy lips. They were very wet. A moan escaped her lips.

Andy sat stunned on the porch. He wondered if he had actually felt his mother's hand on his cock. It must have been a dream, he thought. But he was wide awake and so was she. After a few minutes he got up and went into the cabin. Linda had put out all the lights, with only the burning wood in the opened stove lighting the room. She was in bed, under the covers. Andy undressed to his underwear and slid into the bed. He lay on his back, still thinking about what had happened on the porch, his cock was still as hard as a rock. He felt his mother turn over onto her back and then felt her hand search for his. She held it as they both lay quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.