Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

He hadn't expected her to come like that. He'd been planning on asking her to take off her panties. So that she would be only clothed in this hot sheer dress. But her state now was so amazing that he had to capture it on camera. It's not like he could use many of these on the website, at least the public one. But who knew what he could use in other ways.

She soon came back to herself. God, she felt so hot! And here was here daddy taking pictures of her. She stretched first and felt her nipples strain against her dress. She wanted so much that he would take her, whatever that would mean, since she had no experience. She knew it would happen over this Easter vacation. She was sure of it.

The first thing she heard was, "Ok, that was a fantastic shoot. Let's take a break and then dress you up for our night out." Her daddy's words were like gold for her. She did need to take a break. Check her emails. Have some me time.

"What do you want me to wear?" she couldn't help but asking.

"I'll let you know later, sweetie, I haven't decided where we will go."

A bit unusual, but she understood. "Kk, I will be in my room."

"I want you in shiny red nail polish both your fingers and toes," he said as he knocked on your bedroom door. So at least she knew how to prepare for the evening as she looked through her emails. Obedient thing that she was becoming, she started cleaning off her nails from the previous shoots and made herself up for her daddy. A bright, shiny red polish.

Then there was another knock on the door, and her daddy said, "And this is the dress of the evening." That's all.

She opened and saw a simple, black dress with, of course, the requisite garters and stockings. The stockings had seams. The shoes were very high for heels. Like five inch ones. Had she ever worn that high of heel in public? She knew that she liked them and would try them for this evening. Mmm, she thought, as she prepared for a hot evening with her daddy.

"Daddy," she called out. "There's no bra with this dress outfit."

"Yes," he called back. "The outfit calls for no bra," was all he said. When she put the dress on she noticed that it was somewhat sheer and that her nipples would be visible. Her heart beat faster. Then she noticed foxy boa that looked perfect with it. Now she felt a bit safer and still excited. When she came down the stairs, her daddy gave her sweet kiss as acknowledgement that she looked good. Then he held out a glass plate with some of the white powder.

"Let's have some fun tonight. The shoots are going so well!"

She sniffed up the coke and smiled at her daddy. She seemed to be at ease in her high heels as he escorted her to the car. She was all abuzz. Where were they going to go?

He took her a very exclusive club that had a dance floor and great food. They were seated in the back and off to the side but still with a view of the whole scene. She loved it! And she loved how they treated them as if they were a very special couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.