Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

After the swimming shoot, Amanda had peeled off her clothes and fallen into bed. She was beat. Her nipples were aching, and she loved the sensations when she touched her pussy. She needed some release. She got up and dressed for bed. She had taken her pills and put on her daddy's favorite negligee. Her daddy had given her some new toys, she noticed. She picked out a nice looking plastic cock and warmed it up.

"Mmm, god," she responded to its calling. She was in her bed and all happy and excited after her first day of her shoots. Her imagination ran wild. She began humping the cock, all the while thinking about her daddy's thing. God, she wanted to see it and make it hard! That's what she would work on in these next few days. With that thought, she plunged it hard into her pussy. In and out. Oh, god! Why was she so horny? The thought crossed her mind for only a second, then she fell into its trance.

She came within minutes and fell asleep soon after.

Carl was looking at the pictures from the most recent shoots. He'd immediately sent the breakfast shoots online; he thought they were so good. And he was liking what he saw from today. He especially liked the pink latex shoot for some reason. It was the light on her hose, he thought. He loved shiny hose on a girl. He would have to work more on that, he thought.

"Good morning, sweetie! I have a surprise for you for tomorrow." Amanda always took a little time waking up. Her daddy sat down on the bed and waited. He enjoyed just watching her.

"What?" she managed to get out.

"Do you remember Sierra? The girl in that one shoppe?"

It took her a little time to remember back to December and all her adventures with her daddy. "Oh, yeah!" She especially remembered the time in the changing room with Sierra.

"Well, I've kept in touch with her and she is going to visit us tomorrow." He was very interested in her response.

"How cool!" Amanda said. She rose up and hugged her daddy. What a nice way to start the day.

"Ok, now sweets, we have one long shoot for today, so get yourself up and ready. After the shoot let's go out for dinner!"

"Yes, daddy," she was already excited. She knew going out for dinner with daddy was special. Anything could happen.

"The outfit is all laid out. I want your nails to be pink and glossy for this shoot."

Amanda saw a salmon coloured sheer dress with a matching black sheer panty and bra set. For once there was no hosiery. She was constantly amazed at how her daddy would mix things up. The dress was sleeveless and scoop-necked. It was so light and airy! She knew of course that her underwear would show in the pictures. It fell to just above her knees. The heels matched of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.