Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

"Pink?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, I have this stunning latex outfit with blouse and short shorts that I think will look great on camera. Of course with you filling it out," he said with a twinkle in his eye. "I want you to continue in the full sheer pantyhose that you have one, but change into this pink outfit. Your makeup has to be adjusted. Let me see what you decide. I like how my baby girl is growing up!"

This last remark made Amanda feel so good. She skipped off to change. Carl went off to make a phone call. He wanted to reach Sierra, the girl at the store where he had bought so many things for Amanda, like the latex outfits, the toys, and lingerie. He was surprised and happy that she was still working there.

"Hello, Sierra? This is Carl the photographer. I was in with a girl named Amanda several months ago?"
"Oh, wow, yeah, I remember you!"

"I was hoping we could engage you in one of her photo shoots. You would be paid very well, and it could be a lot of fun!"

"Mmm, wow, Carl. I am interested."

"Would you come to my studio the day after tomorrow and maybe we could make arrangements?"

"Mmm, ok, can you give me directions? Make them real easy as I am a real goofball about directions."

"I know what—I'll send a car for you."

She was very impressed with that response. "Uh, ok, sure!"

He got her information and made the arrangements with his driver all in the course of a few minutes. This was going to be good, he thought.

"Daddy!" Amanda was calling from upstairs.

"Yes, sweets?"

"What shoes should I wear for this shoot?"

"Oh, I'm glad you asked. There should be in your closet a pair of white and pink pumps. Those." He had a very specific picture for this shoot.

"Kk, I found them," she answered, and then went back to doing her makeup. She wanted to make enough of a change to impress her daddy. This pink outfit also got her excited. It was another very fitted top with clasps like a corset. There were frilly shoulder straps and a plunging front. The short shorts were tight. Even without bending over her pantyhose panties showed a little bit. It was an adorable look, and she was trying to accentuate it with her makeup. Some blush she thought would be good. A pinker lipstick and even glossier. Some dark mascara as well. What about her nails? She almost called down again, but decided to stay with the black that he'd wanted for the earlier shoot.

Oh god, her body tingled from the sensations of her dressing up for him. She was so happy! She never wanted to go back to Milwaukee.

When she entered his studio, again, she got the reaction she wanted.

"Oh, my freaking word, girl!"

She smiled at his excitement. She had to ask, "What do you think, daddy?"

He just laughed and immediately began shooting. The music was blaring and they went into it. This time it was a slower, more sensuous shoot. It seemed to Amanda that her daddy took more closeups and spent more time with each one. She liked the attention and she found it got her more excited. When he told her to brush her fingers over her breasts this time, she took longer and looked directly into the camera. It was like the camera was her lover/boyfriend.

Carl absolutely encouraged this kind of interaction. He started placing her hands on parts of her body that he wanted to emphasize. This added a whole new dimension to their working. It was like she was his doll to move around. And she liked this. She felt very at ease with him taking charge. It was like waves of easiness flowed over her as he moved her. She was in another world as she modeled for him. And for her audience. She was starting to get that she really had an audience.

He wanted one of her straps of her top to fall down over her shoulder. He moved it. It was like electricity between them. He shot numerous poses of her like that. He wanted her to stroke up and down her pantyhose covered legs that were glimmering in the light. They took much time with these shots. The whole experience expanded out into endless time as they both got more and more entranced with what they were creating.

At one point Carl was so close to Amanda that he went ahead and kissed her. "You are doing such amazing work," he said to cover up his kiss.

"Oh, daddy, this is so exciting," was what she could come up with, which in retrospect, was exactly right to say.

Getting his wits about him, and almost always being the focussed one, he asked her to just undo part of the zipper of her short shorts. He just wanted the suggestion of something further to happen. He got several shots of her, flushed, pantyhosed legs open, and shorts just starting to be undone. Such a hot set, he thought. My god, we have a goldmine!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.