Amanda's Easter Vacation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

"I'm starving!" Amanda said as they got into the house and put down her luggage.

"I'm not surprised," her daddy smiled. "There's a whole array of Chinese on the table in the kitchen. I kept it warm. Eat up, my sweet, because after dinner I want you to take a nice, long bath. And then to bed early tonight so that we can get an early start tomorrow."

"Yes, daddy," she said as she breezed past him to the food with all its wonderful smells. He always seemed to know just what she wanted to eat, she thought. She smiled and dove into the food.

"I will get your bath ready, milady," he bowed again with a smile. Amanda was too busy eating to respond. But he was eager to make the right preparations for the bath. He'd had his pharmacist working on a formula that would make her skin super sensitive as well as bring out a shininess that would show up very well on camera. The perfect application was through a soaking, so he'd added lavender and other essential oils to the mix so that his daughter would luxuriate in the experience as well as be exposed to the chemicals. They could start on her 'vitamin' regimen in the morning. This had also been tweaked since Christmas to work faster and more directly in making her compliant, on the one hand, and stimulating breast growth, on the other. This could really have great commercial value, he mused, as he drew the bath. All that would come later.

Amanda was glad to eat yummy food and then to have a bath and get to bed. She'd been up early to catch her flight and been up late packing and getting ready. She couldn't believe how nice the bath felt; she probably spent an hour just getting a good soak. Carl was very pleased. He'd laid out some new silky lingerie for her to sleep in, and of course, he'd resupplied her makeup table and added new clothes and toys. All of this she would discover, but probably not till tomorrow. He knew the bath would make her sleepy, so before she retired for the night, he came in and talked about the morning schedule.

"I want to do at least two if not four sessions tomorrow, sweetie, because we need to get new sets up on your website as quickly as possible."

"Yes, daddy, I really can't wait," she said though he saw how sleepy she was becoming. He reached out to caress her negligee-covered shoulder. "Mmm," she responded. She loved when he touched her like that.

"Sweet dreams, and I will wake you earlier than usual," he kissed her on the forehead and tucked her in her bed. She was asleep before he left the room.

"Rise and shine, my princess!" was the first words she heard the next morning. "Come to breakfast dressed in what I have laid out. I want to get another one of those breakfast shoots like we did at Christmas." Amanda stretched and got up, curious at the outfit she would wear. It was a black satin teddy with little panties. Also there was a pair of sheer pantyhose and mule like shoes. Wow, she thought, and smiled. He'd said nothing about makeup but she put a little clear gloss on just to be safe.

"God, daddy, you're so funny!" she exclaimed as she ate her scrambled eggs and waffle and orange juice. Carl was taking closeups and far away shots, being all over the kitchen at once it seemed. She was delicious in the teddy, he thought. And the light in the kitchen shone off her stockings perfectly. Her website members would like to have her for breakfast!

"Take your vitamins when you're done eating, and then get ready for the first official shoot of this Easter vacation!" Amanda couldn't help but get a thrill from hearing that. She swallowed the pills with some water and pranced over to her father.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.