Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The previously meek and subservient Angela could not believe the position she was now in; on getting Clark home, the grinning friends who accompanied her there to ensure her new slave was as submissive as his confinement had indicated, did not stay long. Cunts tingled enviously at her new prospect as he cowered, begged favour, and did exactly as he was told at the mere click or point of a finger. Angela's cunt had soaked her panties with arousal by the time they left, allowing her intimacy with her new slave for the first time. Angela's new found sense of dominance gripped her as she led the leashed and willingly submissive Clark up the stairs, she was in control now and her new slave knew it as he watched her full mature ass ascend slowly before him, Angela tapping each stair with the cane she would assert her authority over him with; his cock stiff, his anus tingling as he relished pleasing her for the first time.

She shivered with a wicked anticipation, a mean side she had never believed was within her until today's awakening, as she ordered him to lie on the bed face down; a command he was more than happy to obey, his cock firm and erect on the soft sheets below him as she postured dominantly over him, cutting the air several times with the cane.

"I shall teach you a lesson for masturbating to my image without my permission! How dare you waste the seed which I now own! You shall have six strokes and then you shall lick my asshole in thanks." Clark was close to coming as he squirmed in a submissive heaven in anticipation of being dominated by his new mistress and saviour; arms by his side, he raised his cheeks obliginly, yearning to be caned and then to savour the scent and taste of that delicious asshole for the first time. Angela made him endure the wait for his pleasure by stripping naked, squeezing her sodden panties under his face, making him buck impatiently as the rich spicy scent made his cock pulse and dribble. She gasped at her own actions, her cunt tingling close to orgasm as by each moment her natural dominance flourished, fulfilled by a stern pleasure; the cool air on her bare flesh accentuating her erotic desire.

"I shall thrash you naked; you have thoroughly deserved punishment and will know my authority over you." With a broad smile and intense enjoyment, she brought the cane down hard with a splendid whoosh, which made her cunt flex with pleasure and Clark's balls spasm ecstatically as he felt the superb bite of the rattan. The spite in her rallied with each pleasureable stroke of her dominance, enhanced by Clark's groans as he accepted each stinging stripe with a deep pleasure of his own; the sound of the cane coming down was exquisite, and as Angela laughed as the red stripes blossomed across his cheeks, he had to use all his restraint in not shooting his load to the sheets in the ecstasy of being owned by a softly plump middle-aged woman, one who now exerted her complete dominance upon him. The spicy scent of her soiled panties taunted him close to a point of no return.

Though he savoured each stroke as much as his mistress, he was glad when the sixth had come whistling down, leaving his raw ass stinging; he yearned to worship the cunt and asshole that had sweetly scented the panties, bringing him close to spending his seed, and hoped his mistress would allow him to come. The once shy Angela had lost all her previously natural inhibitions, intoxicated by the power which had emerged from her own psyche; she flaunted her modestly shapely body before her slave, nipples protruding hard from her softly sagging but full mature breasts as she mounted the bed, sitting back and lifting her soft thighs high to display her engorged cunt and welcoming asshole. The still prostate Clark remained so, sniffing at the heavenly scent of her ripe cunt and asshole which now teased his eyes also, obediently waiting for his mistress's command to pleasure her; his yearning for relief from his aching balls matched by the submissive delight of denial by a woman who now owned him. Angela swallowed hard, her new position of dominance challenged momentarily by a sense of reality; she fought hard to grasp her present predicament, a previous life of wooly twin-sets and tea with local spinsters gone forever. There she was, naked with her cunt exposed and tingling with excitement, a fit and hansome male below her and under her complete control, eager to please her slightest whim; she giggled in exquisite triumph as her asshole squeezed and dilated, making Clark squirm and rub his stiff cock on the sheets as he imagined its taste. She would now feel the worshipping tongue of a submissive slave enter it for the first time; she had never had her asshole licked before, and this would make it doubly pleasurable. The heady sexual excitement she now felt was overpowering as she exerted her authority over her slave.

"You'll lick my asshole now. You make sure to have a good sniff first; I want you to know fully the scent of the woman who now owns you. I want to be thoroughly cleaned; you shall feel the cane again if you fail to satisfy me." Clark shifted forward eagerly and sniffed at the honeyed tang of his new mistress's delightful pucker, as she flexed and dilated it invitingly. Clark's cock slipped in its ample lubrication below his belly as he took in the delicious scent of ripe asshole and aroused cunt; the idea of being caned again excited his tortured balls, but he could not fail to give her warm and inviting asshole the divine attention it required; this supreme act of submission made his own anus tingle uncontrollably, he was in his true place owned and controlled by a dominant woman, he yearned to be caned by another whilst performing this act of worship. Angela twitched with an uncontrollable excitement of her own as the warmth of his breath stimulated her seasoned anus as he snorted at its heavenly scent. She took a deep and enjoyable breath as she readied her command.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.