Freedom and the Widow
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Victoria left St Tropez in triumph; she had arrived as a meek and naive widow with an assertive streak which lay hidden beneath a staid exterior. In just one month, through the acquirement of a good friend and her contacts who had now become friends too, she had become a bold and confident dominatrix; realising her true position above all men, and taking ownership of one of their number. Her affection for Eric was without doubt; he had offered himself up and surrendered to her, boosting her confidence and assuring the perpetuation of sexual and social pleasure. Eric had arrived in St Tropez, dreaming of a chance encounter and perhaps a taste of being dominated; he could never have believed the position he was now in, owned completely by a beautiful woman whom he was willing to give up his life for. Victoria paraded him around the poolside, naked and leashed before the entire female household staff for one final time before he left for the airport, his humiliation and ownership by a superior female having been whipped home to ensure he remembered what was now required of him. Victoria had kissed him full on the lips and ensured his asshole was plugged before he left; he was ordered to wear the plug at all times when away from her as a reminder of his being her property, and he was to be at her house in a week's time where he would remain at her service in perpetuity.

Victoria and Wanda had tearful goodbyes with Cherie and the other ladies before leaving, having already made a date for their return in just three months' time. Victoria impressed Wanda by strutting confidently over to two male porters at the airport and paying them to walk behind them with their luggage; eyebrows and cocks were raised as the two superior and haughty women clacked through the airport on elevated stilettos, two males shuffling obediently behind them like slaves with their luggage. All other males moved swiftly aside on their approach; an inner sense exiting their loins as they viewed two women who were obviously in contempt of all males.

Eric's return journey was equally erotically charged; every female official he spoke with seemed to have an authority over him he had not witnessed on the way in. His anus clenched at the plug as the stern looking woman at the checking desk puffed her breasts out as he engaged her; it was as though she knew he was now the property of a woman, and to be treated with utter contempt. His cock rose as she simply pointed to the weighing desk with a knowing smile; it was as though all females possessed a sixth sense, and all appeared so superior and sexy to him, regardless of looks, age or shape. The hostesses on the plane all seemed so dominant; he was ordered to fasten his safety belt, spoken to like a small boy by a plump and assertive middle-aged one, she reminded him of Victoria somehow, and his cock stiffened as she looked smugly at him, having put him in his place; he imagined being made to lick her asshole as he watched her delightfully rounded ass flex and wobble in the tight uniform skirt, as she strode back up the aisle. When he went to the toilet he so wanted to masturbate; his whole life had become sexually thrilling now he had admitted his pleasure to a strong woman, he stroked his cock with its glistening bell-end a couple of times but had the strength to poke his stiff cock back into his flies, he knew his mistress would ask if he'd disgraced himself; his anus clenched at the plug as he thought how she had complete control over him, even when she was hundreds of miles away.

Victoria smirked as the cab dropped her off at her house in the village; she had said her goodbyes to Wanda and had arranged to meet her tomorrow, when she would be introduced to Charlotte Ray; her lifestyle and house decor would give her further inspiration into how she would direct her life from now on. This excited her, but she was so tired now, and the first thing she noticed was how overgrown the garden was; someone, probably her friend Angela, had mown the lawn a couple of times to keep it 'respectable' but the plants and shrubs had run riot. Wanda had noted her panning the garden, and called out as the cab drew away.

"I'll send Bradbury round in the morning; he'd be delighted to give things a lick for you, before Eric arrives back." She gave a saucy wink as she went; Victoria's pussy tingled as she remembered the servile gardener, she would enjoy imposing her dominance on him; she had to make her authority known amongst the circles of people who had already opened themselves to the new world she had become part of. The thrill of bossing a male she had only briefly seen before, had her excited despite her weariness. As she sipped on a coffee she thought how drab the house seemed after the electric atmosphere of the residences at St Tropez; she tingled as she thought of how she would transform it, and her cunt moistened as she suddenly thought of the neglected cellar below; this would be cleared of junk by Eric, and would make an exquisite punishment room come dungeon. She stripped naked and lay on her bed amongst the sexy leather outfits and apparel from Madame Pompidou's, the air now full of the delicious smell of hide and her own feminine excitement; she lifted her knees and nursed her slippery cunt, her elegant fingers gliding over her clitoris as the mixture of delicious scents took her back to Club Zero and the other venues where she had dominated Eric and had witnessed the unrelenting and absolute dominance of woman over man; oh how she wanted her asshole licked right now, she groaned in ecstasy as she thought how she would punish Eric, just for not being there at that moment.

The following morning, she slipped into a black silken sari and arranged the seating in her garden, so that she may supervise Bradbury when he came. It was a bright sunny morning, which helped Victoria recover from the loss of St Tropez as she enjoyed the warmth of the sun. She had oiled her lightly tanned body below the sari and her thighs and shaven cunt squirmed deliciously, free from underwear, nipples proud in the black silk; her mature and shapely body expressed to perfection would ensure the gardener's permanent erection. Her cunt bulged as the doorbell rang; she adjusted her hair and pulled the sari down one side to expose as much flesh as possible, and then adopted a stern look as she opened the door. Bradbury gasped audibly and swallowed hard as his eyes met with the image of feminine magnificence, his cock swelled immediately as his nose was also assailed by a feminine essence which was distinctly sexual.

"So you're Bradbury? I want you to trim the hedges at the front and then join me at the rear, where I'll have my every bush attended to. You be quick at doing the front, I intend to supervise you as I am very particular in how I like to be serviced. If I'm pleased with your attentions I may offer you refreshment." Bradbury's cock stiffened as he took in her words; each a command and not a request, he was only too pleased to being attendance.

"Yes Mrs ... I mean Mistress Cavendish; I'm pleased to be of service." As he scuttled away rapidly to retrieve his tools, he thought of how he'd enjoy masturbating over the thought of this deliciously dominant woman later; Victoria licked her lips and thought of how he'd masturbate sooner rather than later; her asshole squirmed in the oil and silky sari, its need for the refreshment of a submissive male was now urgently required.

Bradbury broke into a sweat as he worked rapidly but efficiently to tidy the hedges and shrubs at the front before presenting himself via the rear gate to the large, and not overlooked, rear garden. Bradbury's cock went rigid in his sweaty gardening shorts as the sultry and commanding goddess bolted the gate behind him, when he had fetched all the required tools.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.