Freedom and the Widow
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Victoria was very gracious in her treatment of Eric after Marcel left them; he was summoned to her bed and she cuddled him lovingly between the sheets. She had truly shown him his place; he had accepted his duties and this had thoroughly stimulated her. Eric, for his part was also still excited with respect to his thorough degradation and utter humiliation before his dominant mistress and another mail. Victoria took great pleasure in making him describe how he felt as she stroked his cock, now stiff in her elegant hand as he re-lived his humiliation and her triumph. Eric duly shot another healthy wad of semen as Victoria told him how he was now her complete slave and plaything. She then had him lick her asshole once more as she indulged in another orgasm herself, before the two slept in each-other's arms.

The following evening, the woman took pleasure in having their chosen males help dress them in their most severe leather outfits; the males adorned in the most humbling of attire.

Eric was erect throughout the process as he helped Victoria into a tightly creaking cat suit, an exquisite shiny hooded mask accentuating her soft facial skin and bright red lips, studded thigh length boots and soft long gloves completing her picture of absolute dominance. Eric sniffed at the mixed scent of leather, natural female arousal and soft perfume, as Victoria smiled down whilst she buckled the sparse leather harness he wore; as with all males that evening, he would be next to naked with cock and balls openly exposed, so as to add an extra feeling of vulnerability as they watched a male castrated. Each of the male's unsure if they may be chosen at random by their mistress to give up their balls; such were the way of the events involving Madam Rennes. Many a male yearned to be chosen to offer this penultimate sacrifice in honour of their mistress, though just as many lived in fear of it.

After Eric was leashed, Victoria had him crouch down on all fours as she invited him to look into the mirror. She smiled with satisfaction as Eric's cock bobbed stiffly on viewing himself owned by this magnificent woman. She looked like some predatory black cat in the glorious leather outfit; his balls tingled as they dangled exposed, after last night's treatment he thought she just might have him castrated. He could not know now. Victoria knew he would think this and it thrilled her; her juicy cunt bulged and buzzed in the leather as she took in the commanding presence she had become; she now yearned for the trip to be over so as she could parade Eric back home. The shock of her change in the eyes of the upper-middle class women she knew would be such a delightful thrill.

Wanda, Cherie and the other ladies looked equally severe as they paraded their leashed males around the poolside in the warm evening air. Much emphasis was put into teasing the exposed balls of their charges with canes and crops, and verbal taunts about not returning intact later were made to add to the flavour and excitement of the evening. The women complimented each-other as they strutted in superior fashion; the delectable curves of the full- bodied middle-aged women emphasised beautifully by their clinging leather outfits, globular breasts with erect nipples and delicious camel-toes displayed to reinforce their feminine authority. The cocks of the males dribbled as they were walked by their mistresses, pre-cum delivered from balls they could not be sure they would return with; balls tingled universally with fear and anticipation as the party left for the venue, pussies universally open and fully aroused in eagerness at witnessing emasculation.

Sylvia Rennes was resplendent in her purple leather outfit; zipped tightly into the supple full length dress, gripping her hips, ass and thighs and then flaring slightly from the knees down. Her feminine shape emphasised beyond question to ensure the male to be castrated was left in no doubt that a woman who represented pure femininity would relieve him of his balls. A severe black leather mask her only token gesture to the uniformity of the other women present, as they creaked, sweated and strutted in uniform shiny black hide. Eric's cock pulsed as a cheer went up from the ladies; Victoria watching with great interest as this was her first event too. The women began a slow handclap as a line of mistresses walked into the arena with what to Eric and Victoria, what looked like their maids and attendants, rather than owned slaves. Wanda gave a satisfied sneer as she turned to Victoria.

"These are males who have previously met with Sylvia and have been 'improved' by her; note how delightfully feminine some of them are, the male who is about to lose his balls will of course note this too!" Eric's balls tingled and Victoria looked on with smug satisfaction at the parade of eunuchs and maids; relieved of their balls and the testosterone provided by them, some of the castrated males were sweetly effeminate. Several of the subjects paraded proudly by their smug and haughty mistresses were fully attired as maids and displayed breasts which were developing with the aid of added oestrogen; corseted and high-heeled, some of the more slightly-built ex-males were transformed into very pretty females; all were uniformly showing the signs of meek and absolute obedience as they were led like lambs. Wanda crossed her arms in dominant fashion and smiled with sheer delight.

"It is always such a pleasure for me to see once proud and arrogant males, ones that I've known personally, defeated, dominated, castrated and then transformed beyond all recognition. I favour this over a snuffing of an awkward male anytime; seeing one completely and utterly humiliated this way is SO pleasurable, and they are put to good use over and over again, continuing their humiliation and our pleasure perpetually. Many of them don't see it, as they almost forget how they were before, so complete is their transformation; reminding them that they had balls and have had them removed at the behest of a woman, makes events like the one they're experiencing now, so pleasing." Eric's cock stiffened to rigidity as he listened to the spiteful tone of her satisfaction at this cruel pageant. It peaked and throbbed as he caught sight of the male in whose honour this event was being held; his eyes were drawn by the direction of the looks of countless leather-clad dommes, who now smiled with wicked anticipation at a male who was kneeling centrally, cock erect and balls hanging awaiting a final milking before the purple goddess administered her cruel task. The dommes smiling faces looked on him with deep satisfaction as the mistresses with their assortment of maids and eunuchs were paraded past him, allowing him a view of the variety of reduced males; one of which he would shortly become.

His mistress took great delight in making him lean forward on all fours, so that she could swing the balls he was to lose with her cane, as the parading mistresses had their respective maids expose what remained of their genitalia; the women sneered and laughed at the expense of both male parties involved in the moment, as the honoured male looked on in horror at the displayed defunct cocks, tiny and curled, the pink acorn of a bell-end serving only to release urine, never again to see an erection or pass semen in the ecstasy of an orgasm. The male let out an audible whimper and the crowd of women applauded, when the last eunuch passed the hapless male and Sylvia Rennes was seen striding purposefully up the stairs to the central stage, her magnificent ass flexing beautifully in the tight purple leather. A brief distraction to the oncoming event was the impromptu thrashing earned by one of the slaves in the crowd; he had suffered involuntary ejaculation, having witnessed an event before, the sight of the leather clad castratrix was too much for him. He was made to lick his mess from the floor as his smiling owner took great pleasure in striping his ass and back whilst a crowd of laughing dommes looked on.

The chosen male was ushered forward like a dog, naked with his balls hanging, he was turned by his smiling mistress to ensure the entire crowd had a good view of what he was about to lose. Despite his predicament, his cock was rigid as he was walked toward Madam Sylvia, who smiled down at her victim and drew a cord from a curtained area behind her. The crowd of excited women applauded loudly as the drapes dropped to reveal two smiling and equally buxom nurses in white leather with full face masks; their eyes betraying their pleasure at attending. They stood by a couch-Like seat with elevated stirrup attachments. The male cowered a little at the sight, much to the delight of the women; his stern mistress was not to be denied and a smart tug on his leash ensured he continued to the couch and the supreme pleasure of his mistress. The nurses made no secret of the syringes and knives which would dispatch his balls; they were proudly wielded and displayed on a sloping surface next to the couch, the nurse's nipples prominent in their tight leather tops, hard and erect showing their subliminal pleasure at being first hand instigators in a castration. The male was ordered up to the couch and was strapped smartly to it; feet tied into the stirrups with legs splayed, his head raised on a sloping rest so that he may witness the removal of his balls, the couch arranged so that his open legs and dangling balls faced the eager crowd of women.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.