Freedom and the Widow
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

When they arrived back, Eric was led straight up the stairs by Victoria; she was now aroused beyond any point she could ever remember. Eric was bone hard and willing to accept any punishment or humiliation after witnessing the show, being introduced to Sylvia Rennes, and the exquisite yet curiously challenging promise of cuckoldry. Though desperate for immediate satisfaction within, Victoria was determined to maintain her composure; her friends had not assisted in springing the surprise of a diverse twist to her relationship, which she was sure all three participants would thoroughly enjoy, but the thought of receiving the services of a more than well- endowed male while her new-found slave looked on was proving hard to contain; she yearned to come, but she also yearned to cane, and was anxious to have Eric show restraint himself by being held to the task of preserving her Brazilian; she would have him lick her excited pussy clean before having him shave her. He would then be awarded the caning which they had both longed for in their respective roles.

Lana and Wanda watched with delight at Victoria's enthusiasm after the show, and the added excitement of the promise of being fucked by Marcel whilst her novice slave was made to watch, and would then interact for her and the stud's pleasure; she simply gave them a wicked smile and a nod, and then ordered Eric upstairs to her room immediately. Their pussies tingled as they saw that Eric was just as enthusiastic about being dominated, and did not hesitate in ascending the stairs for the caning he had earned.

He eagerly prepared a bowl of warm water from the bathroom, placed it on the floor by the bed with a razor and shaving cream, and then stripped naked and knelt obediently, awaiting his mistress's command. Victoria had entered the room shortly after him and watched with satisfaction as he prepared the shaving things; she strutted across to where he knelt, and pointed to the bowl with the cane given her by Dominique. Eric's balls were fit to burst as he awaited her command.

"You shall need to undress me before you can refresh me; I am so sticky in this leather."

As Victoria pushed her delicious bulging camel foot towards his face, Eric unzipped the cat suit and pleased the warm leather from his mistress. His cock ached as is stood, rigid with excitement as the stimulating whiff of her arousal greeted his nose as her oozing cunt was exposed to the atmosphere. Victoria's pussy bulged all the more as she too caught the delectable whiff of her excitement. She felt supremely dominant as she watched Eric's reactions on sighting and smelling the glorious womanhood he would be made to worship, and which he would worship willingly; she smiled as she noted his eyes look to the messy crotch of her leather.

"Yes, you make lick the crotch clean, while my pussy airs a little; I want you to appreciate your duty, and keep me thoroughly clean. Don't think I'll go easy on you with the cane if you perform excellently; this is your duty, and you have earned a caning which will be delivered in exemplary fashion. You must learn to be patient." Eric was close to coming as he sniffed and licked at the still warm leather; the combined sweet taste of the leather and her juices, and the sincerity of her words had his cock oozing pre-cum as he longed for the cane. She stood with the leather about her ankles, cane in hand, every inch the confirmed dominatrix as Eric bent in submission and lapped at the leather to satisfy her command. He looked up at her long mature legs as he finished the task, and she kicked her feet from the unzipped leather, still wearing her stilettos which accentuated the superb shape of her legs beautifully. She smiled at Eric as though he were a small child as she sat on a towel on the bed, spreading her divine thighs and exposing her deliciously wet and smelly cunt.

"You get your tongue in there now and make sure I'm nice and refreshed before you soap me up; remember not to be too vigorous, I want to come after I've caned you. You must be very gentle with my clitoris because I am so thoroughly excited about punishing you for the first time." Eric was also close to coming and was in great danger of shooting his cream as she coaxed him in to taste the delights of her deliciously excited butterfly. His balls tingled like mad as he sampled the beautiful tastes and aromas of her soft warm womanhood; he was careful to gently lick at the slit, folds and flaps of her beautiful mature cunt and pressed his tongue flat against her clitoris, taking great care not to rasp at it in any way. Victoria buzzed with pleasure as she felt the gentle warmth of his tongue pressed against the most sensitive part of her eager pussy; it took all of her will power not to pull his head hard into her crotch and have him indulge her. Eric sensed her tension and obligingly returned his tongue back down the lower and outer labia. He lapped lovingly around the soft exterior of her pussy, and Victoria giggled as he slipped his tongue down to the tangy cleft of her asshole; he had not asked permission to do this, but Victoria approved as Eric was to be caned anyhow, and her sticky asshole welcomed the soft service of her slave's tongue, as he licked and probed at her savoury pucker. When done, he lifted his face away, almost embarrassed at having pleased her without permission. She gave him a strange smile which told him the deed had not gone unnoticed, but that she would overlook his indiscretion this one time. She pointed to the cream as if to spare him any further discomfort; he would know enough when he had finished shaving her.

Victoria giggled again as Eric squirted the shaving cream about her bulging pussy, and gently rubbed it to a lather. She watched as he gently applied the razor and smoothed away the stubble which had grown since her first cut; an immense sense of pleasure came over her as she was pampered by her slave this way; to own a male and have him tend her most intimate places was so satisfying. Eric finished the task and dried her baby-smooth cunt with the towel. He would enjoy its soft smoothness after his caning. Victoria was ready for a tease to confirm her dominance and ensure that Eric did not remain too pleased with his handiwork.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.