Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Eric had feared that the feeling of being dominated would only be novelty and would wear off with the more time he spent with Victoria; likewise, Victoria had also wondered if she would lapse back into her old persona and simply become the 'little lady' again, but as the days passed, both were consumed by their new roles in life and realised that their lives had changed forever. Victoria now revelled in her superiority automatically; Eric automatically obliged in ensuring that she knew that he knew his place - cock and pussy both in a luxurious state of semi-arousal during their co-operation throughout each day during what were formerly the most mundane of tasks. Eric drove her to the plage like chauffer, tended and rubbed in her sun lotion with throbbing cock; Victoria accepting his now slave like attention, both conscious that onlookers were sensing that this was a relationship where the woman was firmly in control and showing her natural dominance. Both were now enjoying and relishing each opportunity to display publicly this way, and though the sun of the south of France was exquisite, both were looking excited by the prospect of returning home to express their new roles there; Eric's cock stiffened at the thought of being leashed and humiliated at home, Victoria could not wait to shock some of her staid friends with her new dominant and liberated image; she was also relishing meeting new friends through Wanda's 'circle', and parading Eric, suitably leashed and dominated, before them.

The women chose their favourite leather outfits for the party at Gassin; Madame Dominique Martin was known for her extreme dominance and the women were nicely aroused even before they arrived, such was their anticipation, gained from prior functions there. Eric's cock was rigid as he was led by his leash from the car by a proudly dominant Victoria, after they had arrived at the grand house. The smell of the women and their shiny and aromatic leather had ensured his cock was stiff and dribbling. Equally, the ladies were moist and erotically charged as they wondered what Dominique had in store for her new slave, Bernard; they knew his humiliation would be sublime, and it would not belong before the severe dominatrix tired of him, and would sell him off to a suitably stern and mature woman in need of pampering.

Dominique was a superbly dominant and independent woman who processed males whenever the whim aroused her; they were captured by her subliminally attractive persona, hopelessly hooked by her, and then broken and defeated by her. Dominique so loved to indulge her friends by inviting them - and their slaves - to witness their complete and utter humiliation and domination; the submissive male in question also benefitting from the delicious situation of being broken before an audience. Cherie and Wanda had witnessed many delights there; even ceremonial castrations, performed on willing submissive and totally broken males, who were made to beg to have their balls removed, allowed to shoot their cream one final and luxurious time, and then emasculated before an eager crowd of women, who showed their complete satisfaction on seeing a once proud pair of balls held aloft. The willing male, now free of the self-inflicted torture that the raging testosterone created within his now removed sack, taken away by his smiling mistress to begin a life of total servitude as a eunuch; he would now watch impassively, but still humiliated as his mistress enjoyed sex with other males; cleaning duties allowing him to enjoy the taste of his mistress and semen he could no longer produce, spent by a grinning sire who would also add to his perpetual humiliation.

Eric was led into a large central room, where Wanda introduced Victoria to an array of deliciously superior women who gleefully commended her on 'coming out' and realising her true position in life. They also smiled and sneered at the kneeling Eric, gently whipping his erect cock as he knelt, naked except for the leather harness which displayed his new life of bondage and submission to his mistress; they were equally delighted to learn his story from his mistress, his recognition of knowing his true place just as pleasing. A big auburn haired woman licked her lips as she Eric's balls playfully with her leather crop; his cock stiffened as she stepped close, offering her huge thighs close to his face and allowing him a whiff of her excitement.

"You make sure you behave and serve your mistress well, else we'll see you back here as a personal guest of Dominique's; Bernard won't be here for long after all." Victoria smiled at the woman and then tugged at Eric's leash, as if to reassure him that he would not be going anywhere without her in the foreseeable future; she intended to own and enjoy him for a while yet. The women chatted as though at a women's institute meeting, sat in a circle of tables surrounding a central area; their respective male subordinates made to kneel in front of the tables, facing the central area where the slave who faced the imitation from Dominique would be displayed. The room was bedecked with huge mirrors in order that all parties would not miss any part of the proceedings; the slave would enjoy watching whatever treatment was dealt out, and would not escape it, short of closing his eyes. The women applauded as Dominique made her entrance; Eric noted how some of his fellow slave's cocks stiffened and bobbed visibly as the supremely dominant woman made her entrance - some had witnessed her several times before, and yearned to be owned by her, dreaming of being cruelly broken and disposed of, some would indeed lose their balls to her in the future. Their respective mistresses grinned down on their charges, knowing their thoughts and enjoying the sublime tease they would now endure; some already had new males lined up and would offer the existing ones up to Dominique at the end of the evening, ensuring that the males overheard that they were being offered gratis, being worthless and of no further use other than for group entertainment, punishment, and perhaps public castration. But first they would witness Bernard being broken.

Dominique looked magnificent; the delicious folds of her shapely mature body wrapped tightly in shiny black latex, her bulging cunt exquisitely outlined in the beautifully skin tight material, and unavailable at the moment, hidden behind an inviting zip which would be undone when the aroused lips and sticky asshole locked away by it were ready to be serviced. Bernard trailed behind her on all fours, his face a look of bewilderment; he was learning fast that he was not anything special in Dominique's life, but merely a tool in an episode of it. Dominique had taken great delight in making him feel special, only to dash his hopes with the truth which she had casually and cuttingly mentioned to him, having taken him in and gained his confidence; breaking male's spirits this way gave her an immense erotic thrill, she loved being cruel. Now Bernard would realise his true destiny; a toy to be played with till she tired of him, his face in complete shock as the wicked female led him before the crowd of eager women. Despite his fear his cock jutted rigidly erect as he waddled on all fours like a lamb to the slaughter, a huge dosage of Viagra ensuring he would not fail to entertain his mistress and the crowd as he was put to good use. He could not help but witness his own shame and excitement as his eyes met the many reflections available to him. Behind him strutted two young debutant dominatrix, beaming with pride and carrying canes, the two also clad in latex, but purple, both mimicking their mentor in displaying bulging cunts which concealed their feminine honey which would be sampled by the punished male when it was deemed he had earned the privilege.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.