Freedom and the Widow
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The men were taken back to Cherie's in two taxis; Eric sat obediently by Victoria, still in a sense of shock and with no recollection of actually leaving Club Zero; the natural feminine control was beginning to mesmerise him. Victoria could not quite believe what was happening either, but her sense of superiority ensured that she did not show her 'capture' this. Eric steadily inhaled at her soft feminine scent which seemed to hold him like a drug; he could not keep his eyes from the beautiful camel-toe in the leather, which Victoria did nothing to hide; her womanhood swelling with anticipation as she yearned for her first venture into domination, now so close.

Eric felt dream-like as he rode in the large taxi with the four women; fittingly it had a female driver, and she eyed Eric with a broad smile in the rear view mirror, her pussy nicely aroused with the knowledge that he would be made to know his place by these stern women. Her bright red lips chewed on a cocktail stick; the sight of four obviously dominant women and a male slave-to-be not helping her kick her smoking habit. Cherie noted her interest.

"Do you like to see women in charge of men?" The taxi driver swerved slightly and apologised, slightly taken aback.

"Oh yes, I've had some bad treatment from males in the past, and I've developed a somewhat mean streak on that front; I intend the next one I get involved with will be like that one. I've finished my shift for tonight and I may go looking for one." She sneered at Eric with a look of contempt. Cherie's nipples peaked and her mature cunt oozed as she too looked at Eric.

"Would you like to stop by and witness Eric being dominated for the first time? I'm sure his new Mistress, Victoria, will not mind. After all he already has three women to please as a test before he's allowed to spend his first night alone with his mistress; I'm sure he would be obliged to give you a most novel tip for giving him a lift to paradise." Eric swallowed hard and his cock stiffened to rigidity at the realisation of what had been said; the women all laughed at him and their sneering eyes burned holes in him. He felt like their prey for the first time. The taxi driver gasped, and put her foot down as she spoke.

"Oh, I would love that, thank you so much." She looked at Eric and licked her lips.

When the taxi stopped at Cheri's Victoria stood proud and simply pointed to the front door in a stern manner. Eric walked dutifully on, his manhood bulging, not really knowing what to expect; his stomach a mass of butterflies. Pierre and the other two males left their taxi and were taken to their respective Mistress's rooms and each made to kneel by the bed and await the pleasure of their betters. Eric was taken into a large lounge with soft leather furnishings. Cherie wasted no time; she would not allow this new male time to think or get cold feet.

"Have him strip and kneel before you Victoria; we are eager to see what we've got." Victoria took a deep breath; her pussy slipped within the leather continuously now, such was her excitement. She eyed Eric sternly; she was more than ready to begin her domination of him now.

"Take you clothes off immediately, and kneel here." Eric did not hesitate, he was half naked before Victoria had stopped pointing to the floor; she now observed with the others as her first submissive lay himself bare before five fully clothed, assertive women. He was almost overcome by the electric atmosphere as he felt truly submissive for the first time in his life; he had dreamed of being in such a situation, and the reality of it did not disappoint or faze him in any way, he was willing to do anything for the women, especially Victoria. Cherie strutted over and toyed with his erect cock with her riding crop.

"Such a dear little cock, Victoria will be so pleased to see it spurt its little offering in her honour, but first we must ensure you are worthy of ownership by her." She glanced behind her and smiled as Wanda eagerly wriggled from her leather jodhpurs, pulling them over her stiletto boots and then peeled her panties over them too. She eased her feet to the seat of the chair, exposing her glorious womanhood and asshole. Eric's cock bobbed at the sight and the taxi driver's jaw dropped; this was a new world for her too, three people would receive an enjoyable education this night. Wanda wagged her finger at Eric.

"You'll come here now and show me if your tongue is worthy." Eric panted, and looked at Victoria for permission; he was already in acceptance that she owned him, and he could not have known she was a novice herself. Victoria needed not ask what her dominant friends were doing, she knew she was being shown the way, and she also knew they were aware she yearned to dominate Eric herself. She played the game perfectly, and simply nodded her accession at Eric with sublime authority; even this small act of control made her pussy bulge with pleasure, she could not wait to have him to herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.