Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The first thing that hit Victoria as the trio entered the boutique was the rich smell of leather; the other two smiled as they watched her touch and ponder over some of the tighter skirts and tops on display in the shop that was viewed by the general public; they knew she had not seen anything yet. They introduced her to Madam Pompidou, who smiled broadly as the only other customer present, left after browsing. Wanda giggled and took a puzzle Victoria by the hand as Madam Pompidou strutted toward a rear corner of the shop whilst they followed. She opened the door and ushered the three in before closing it again.

Victoria was mesmerised by the outfits and accessories on display; there were many people in this department which was twice the size of the front shop, male and female. A stern looking woman pointed her meek male companion to the sales counter with a complete authority over him.

The woman had evidently waited for a larger female audience to maximise his humiliation; Madam Pompidou was no stranger to this sort of disciplinary show, and was more than happy to take part. The male held a small but severe looking bull-whip, and looked down at the floor as he approached the counter. In contrast, the woman who was without doubt his dominant mistress held her head high and smiled with wicked satisfaction. Madam P strutted to the counter and looked down her nose at the male before making her announcement in a loud clear voice, so that all in the shop would hear.

"Your mistress has chosen well; this is a very pliable and versatile whip, it will bring both of you much satisfaction. Is mistress to treat you to it tonight?" The male blushed in humiliation, but his cock bulged uncontrollably as he sensed his mistress behind him, waiting for an appropriate answer, and three other very assertive looking women, smiling and thoroughly enjoying seeing him put in his place. His balls tingled with a mixture of submissive pleasure and acute humiliation as he answered a member of the superior gender.

"Yes Madam, mistress is to punish me tonight." Madam P. looked at him with a practised air of complete contempt, as she took as long as possible in first checking that the whip was of the usual flawless quality, by giving it a swift crack. The male gulped and his cock poked rigidly at the supreme woman's display.

"And will you enjoy your punishment?" He cleared his throat and the audience of women giggled with sheer delight at his wimpy and defeatist response.

"Yes Madam, I shall." With a face now scarlet, he struggled with his wallet as he paid for the whip. His mistress had walked to the door and snapped her fingers at him to make haste. She was very anxious to try her new accessory; her slave was very close to coming as he left with his owner; the male's danger of spurting prematurely enhanced all the more by the trio applauding her absolute authority as they left. Victoria was overwhelmed by the male's complete obedience; the attitude of the male-servants that she had witnessed at Cherie's house, was one thing; they were 'servants' after all, and the mistress had some authority anyway, but this male had her thong wet with excitement. Wanda noticed her wild interest.

"Oh yes, most males are like that; we shall soon have them begging to please you when we've found you a few outfits here! You have to understand that being put in his place is just what excited him most. You will soon learn how to do that without thinking."

Victoria's pussy tingled as she slipped into an elegant cat-suit; the smooth leather sliding up her smooth legs, and gripping her shapely body tightly as she applied the zips. Her excited mound bulged through the taut supple leather, showing her pleasure as she emerged from the cubicle. Wanda and Cherie gasped at the transformation and licked their lips; Victoria was a stunning sight; no male would be able to resist her. They quickly helped her on with a pair of spiky stilettos, and a black satin mask which covered her eyes, but allowed her pretty cheeks, nose and lips full exposure. They complimented the outfit with a small whip, before allowing Victoria to view herself in a full length mirror.

She beamed with a mixture of total joy and disbelief as she viewed herself; her former life was now removed forever in her eyes, she sneered at herself and gave the whip a healthy crack; she was now ready to have a male worship her and pay for all those wasted years. She gave a brief thought to her late husband and her former, grey and staid life, as she paid for the many outfits she purchased from Madam Pompidou with a tiny fraction of the funds he had left her with. She was very grateful to him, but would now take complete control of her own life and any further male she encountered, and she promised herself she would treat herself to many suitors.

Eric's cock rose again as he watched the three elegant women emerge from the shop; there was something about Victoria in particular which already held him with a passion; he hoped upon hope that 'Club Zero' would be their destination also. He was like an excited child as he left the café; the waiter grinned knowingly as he left; that patron would be more than welcome as the waiter was more than pleased with his 20 Euro tip.

The women packed their purchases into the car then drove over the headland and down to the Plage de Pampelonne. They found a secluded spot amongst the dunes and brush and changed into their bikinis; Victoria could not hide her excitement at this new, and for her, daring experience. The other two laughed as she bared her pert and ample breasts to the sunshine, before applying the skimpiest of tops; her nipples poking unashamedly through the fabric, and below, a beautiful camel-toe on show through a tiny thong bottom. Wanda and Cherie, similarly attired, the three oiled each other's bodies, donned their sunglasses and strolled to the beach-front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.