Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Cherie now hugged Victoria and looked her up and down with a smile.

"I can see that Wanda has helped you bring you out of yourself within a very short time, though I suspect that the true realisation was all yours; I was in a similar position a few years ago. I had a husband whom I loved dearly, but there was always something missing. When he went I found that so many men are willing to do just as they are told, and are really there for our pleasure alone. Looking at you now, I know you will come to fully appreciate that. Come, let's go outside by the pool and have a drink, it is such a warm evening."

Victoria strutted through to the pool in her stilettos and tight pencil skirt; her breasts firm with nipples protruding excitedly through the silk as she stepped out to the softly lit area by the illuminated pool, the air was warmer outside than within the house. She looked out across the vista that greeted her; lights twinkling in the distance as they ran in an arc around the Plage de Pampelonne, this was truly an enchanting place. Cherie had them sat comfortably as they chatted and were served in obedient fashion by many man-servants as two maids frolicked in the pool, their duties over, they also clicked their fingers at the dutiful males, who also brought them drinks without question.

The tongues of Cherie and Wanda loosened as they imbibed alcoholic beverages; Victoria's pussy tingled as she listened intently; the more she heard, the more she liked this lifestyle. Cherie giggled as she sipped a Martini.

"I do have a distinct fondness for that LeClerc, though he does go too far in using his submissiveness to gain treats; I shall have him inspect my Brazilian close up after that maid has punished him tomorrow; he is very good with his tongue." Victoria almost dropped her drink, the others giggled all the more. Victoria regained her composition.

"Brazilian? Good with his tongue ... you don't mean... ?" She blushed, as much as with having displayed her ignorance, as with the thought of being orally pleased by a male; something she was only very vaguely aware of." Wanda immediately came over and sat tight against Victoria hugging her.

"Oh you poor thing! We keep forgetting your sweet background; you look so much the worldly woman dressed the way you are. You've obviously never been pleased that way by a man, when you are good and ready, we shall arrange it for you." Victoria smiled and gulped back her drink, her panties wet with the evening's intimate conversations and the thought of being licked.

"I should certainly love to try that; do males like doing it, or do they have to be coerced?" Cherie roared with laughter.

"Oh I do so love your innocence; we shall have real pleasure in reforming your life and having you enjoy it to the full; most males get a great deal of enjoyment from sampling the scent of a woman that way, many would die to serve such an attractive woman as you that way, especially if they are faced with a prospect like this..." Victoria's jaw dropped again as Cherie peeled her loose dress to one side and showed the newly liberated widow her freshly shaven pussy with its neatly trimmed 'tash' just above it. Wanda laughed.

"THAT is what's known as a 'Brazilian'" Wanda squeezed her friend tightly and smiled at her.

"Would you like one too? If you change into something a little more comfortable, we can have one of the man-servants attend you right away; it's best done when you are nice and relaxed, like you are now." Victoria did not hesitate; her pencil skirt was making her horny but she was in need of refreshing herself anyhow; the idea of having her pussy shaved by a male was very exiting too. The two applauded as she stood up and was to be shown to her room by a man-servant.

"I'll just freshen up and get into something more appropriate then!" She followed the male who led her silently up a beautiful marble staircase to a room with an exotically arched door. The room was exquisitely appointed and the window looked down at the twinkling lights of the bay. The room had its own en-suite with shower; she quickly stripped and looked at herself in the mirror; she giggled as her nipples stood out like thumbs with excitement. She quickly showered and chose a long silken loose fitting dress and soft sandals; her pussy tingled as she went back with no panties on, she was amazed at her own daring already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.