Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Wanda showed Victoria around the closer edges of her large garden; the lawn was impeccably trimmed and wed free, various blooms such as blood-red roses shone out like beacons. A gardener tending the plants stopped and bowed as they approached.

"That's OK Bradbury, you may carry on. You're doing a very good job; you do enjoy giving your time to arrange things just as I want them, don't you?" The gardener swallowed hard before replying, a little shy of the woman accompanying Wanda, and aware of her slightly puzzled expression, but still very keen to be of service to the woman who owned the garden, and everything in it.

"Yes madam, I am very pleased to be of service to you, and hope that you will allow me continue to be of use to your associates." Victoria gave a wry smile and found her pussy tingling once more as she viewed the male, who kept his head slightly bowed before the woman, who was obviously very much in charge.

"Oh yes Bradbury, I am very happy to retain you; I understand you will be tending Charlotte Ray's garden later on, I understand you like to be of service to her too?" Victoria suddenly felt as though she were also in command as Bradbury blushed visibly as he responded.

"Yes madam, very much so." Wanda gave a satisfied smile as she gestured to the male to continue work and the two continued their stroll. Victoria was as much astounded at the absolute confidence of her new friend as she was of the male's obvious willingness to serve in a way which more than hinted at the relationship being more than just that of a dutiful employee to employer; he enjoyed giving his time- was he doing it for free? Victoria was about to ask, when Wanda sniggered knowingly and moved to the next subject, though keeping her keen on what she'd just witnessed.

"Talking of Charlotte Ray, she and some of my other friends have a little place to go abroad, where we often have get-togethers, or just go individually when the whim takes us. It's at another friend's villa in St Tropez; the cost would be very minimal if you'd like to come with me. I'm thinking of going in a couple of days' time; I know it's short notice but I'm sure you would appreciate it, it's nice and warm at this time of year." Victoria needed no time to make a decision, she liked more and more what she saw of Wanda's lifestyle, and would be glad to meet friends of hers.

"I'd love too! But I think I'll need to do some clothes shopping over the next couple of days; I'd so like to get away from my old image as soon as possible." Wanda smiled as she looked Victoria up and down; she was dressed neatly but plainly and Wanda knew that this shapely and attractive middle-aged woman would easily be transformed into the sort of woman she and her associates would be proud to have as a friend.

"That's fantastic; would you mind if I came shopping with you? I know it's probably been a while since you went clothes shopping 'just for fun' as it were; you said you liked black? When we go to St Tropez, I shall take you to a boutique that we all frequent out there; you'll be amazed." Victoria was more than happy to have Wanda accompany her, and the two went that very afternoon, and the following day. Wanda took her to some of her favourite places and Victoria was soon treating herself to curve hugging dresses, skirts and blouses; spikey shoes soon followed. She took in a deep breath and revelled in a little self-esteem as she viewed herself in the full length mirror whilst trying a black blouse and black pencil skirt; this was incredibly risqué to her, and she could not wait to get away to the Mediterranean to flaunt her new-found shape and persona. She was so glad Wanda was there to encourage her; she might never have dared had she been alone. Before they parted on the day before their flight, Wanda gave her a couple of website addresses, of groups she was with, and one about St Tropez. She smiled wickedly as she mentioned one site.

"Take everything you see there with a pinch of salt; I hope you won't find anything too shocking, I know you've been 'out of circulation' for a while." Victoria bade her goodbye till tomorrow and drove home like the wind to finish packing and view the sites; she normally used the computer for no more than checking bank accounts, e-mailing friends, or on-line shopping; she was to be awakened to a world she had only previously thought about when deep in orgasm. As she keyed in the address, she took a deep breath and smiled at the logo, which was a woman wearing a crown and pointing upwards. She found input from Wanda, who had given her username and followed some of the topics; her spine tingled and she glowed with pleasure as she read of the assertiveness of her fellow females and down-to-earth talk of the best ways to keep males under control, how to get the best from a male servant, fairness in the treatment of men who needed know their place.

She gasped at some of the entries which advised of other sites; having tapped them in feverishly, she found herself gently toying with her pussy as she viewed dialogues and pictures of mature women with men willingly kneeling at their feet. She interjected sessions on the computer with trying on her new outfits prior to packing them. She stood proudly in black blouse and pencil skirt, viewing herself in the mirror with one eye, whilst viewing the computer screen displaying an assertive woman in charge of an obedient male with the other; this was the outfit she'd wear to go out there. It would be hot, but they were to arrive in the evening; she would so like to have a male like the one in the picture, and now knew how this may be achieved. She stripped naked except for black stockings and stilettos, and worked herself to a satisfying orgasm as she viewed the pictures of males controlled by women, and contacts from males pledging their souls to assertive middle-aged women. She gritted her teeth in ecstasy as a whole new world opened up before her.

Wanda applauded her new friend when she arrived dressed for the trip the next day; she pointed two man-servants at the car, and they eagerly took her luggage from it before parking it for her. Bothe gave her as casual a glance as they could without seeming to stare; her nipples hardened as she sensed they were in awe of her. Wanda beamed with delight at the attractive pencil skirted woman before her.

"What a transformation! We are certainly going to have some fun when we're out there, and you will be so happy to wear just what you want when you come back. Trust me." Victoria got a similar buzz from the attentions of the cab driver; his voice broke as he dared ask where they were flying to from the airport as he respectfully accepted a tip and ushered some porters over to help with the luggage, Victoria smiled as she noted the bulge in his loose leggings. Wanda smiled sternly and offered her reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.