Contest Winner
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by hawkwind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man's entry into a very special contest has shocking and life changing results for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Violence   Transformation  

The next two weeks were the most meaningful in my life. My balls were gone- secretly, I probably wanted that all my life.

The feeling was strange and wonderful. I reached between my legs- it was flat and smooth. I felt free like a weight had been removed from my legs.

The area was healing rapidly. I went back to the place to have the wound checked and cleansed. Rose was not there. A man answered the door. They were expecting me, he said. I was led down to the same room where I had my surgery. Another man was in the room. He examined the area where my scrotum had been. He said,"everything is very good. Ready for step two?" He asked with a slight smile.

"Yes, I sure am ready." I said with a slight grin. The man said "See you tomorrow morning, 9.M. sharp."

I went home and slept like a log. My dreams were of my old girlfriend. Wow, that seemed like a lifetime ago I thought. Before I left my house, I peed in the bathroom.

This is the last time I would pee through my penis, I thought. From now on, I would sit down to urinate. The very thought of that filled me with a strange joy.

I arrived at the place. Rose answered the door.She said "Hi my honey, I missed you, are you ready?" "Yes my dear lets go" I said. We went down to the same room and I disrobed. I lay on the leather table. My wrists and ankles were strapped down.

"We will use a general anesthetic." Rose said softly. "You will be asleep during surgery." I said, "Ok, whatever."

Rose then said, " But first, I will give you one final blow-job, you will enjoy that more then any other, I promise you my dear." With that, she kissed my dick tenderly on the glans. "A final great send off to your cock, Don't you think" said Rose. I said, "yes my beautiful baby" with a dry mouth and I was ready to fly into orbit.

Rose caressed my dick with her big soft hands and before I knew it, I had a giant erection. She enclosed her sweet lips around my cock and took all of it in her mouth down to the base. She sucked harder and harder and after a while I came. My whole body seemed to strain to empty through my cock. Rose swallowed every drop of my cum with joy. I knew this was my last orgasm with my cock- I did not want another, I was fufilled and satisfied forever!

"That was a great send off wasn't it dear? But it is time to move on." Rose said as a drop of my cum dripped onto her lower lip.

She then called the man in the room over to me and he put a mask over my face.

"count backwards from 100", he said warmly. I got to 94, that was all I could remember.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.