The Hun - Cover

The Hun

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Chapter 7: Punishment Part 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Punishment Part 2 - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

At 10:05 I was as the beach, in the spot where I would always see Tori and Cassy, but there was no one there. So I sat and waited. Ten minutes. Twenty. Forty. Still no one else came. At 10:55, I decided I would give them five more minutes before I went back to the house. Just as I had gotten up to put my toes in the water, thinking I had a reprieve for another day, I heard "Get over here douche bag."

I wheeled around to see Cassy and Tori standing there staring at me. Cassy grinned from ear to ear but I wasn't sure if it was because she was in full toady mode or because of our encounter this morning. She was wearing her bright orange one piece and flip flops. Tori, on the other hand was easier to read. She was looking every bit the executioner wearing mirrored sunglasses and holding her black knapsack over her right shoulder. She had on her trademark black bikini, with denim overall shorts as a cover up. The left shoulder strap of the overalls was unbuckled and hanging down.

"Let's go, we're gonna walk a little further down the beach. I figured we'd setup around where you're girlfriend Deb likes to hang out. She won't be using her spot today." "Why there?" I asked nervously. "It's a little more private." Tori countered. For some reason this caused Cassy to giggle. "What are we doing though? I mean, I'm sorry. I don't won't any trouble or hard feelings between us. Ya know? I just came today thinking we could talk things out and be friends again." I was pleading, hoping that whatever empathy was in Aunt Amy was also in Tori. "Oh we'll talk it out alright."

I started walking toward them and they turned to trek to our next spot. For about 10 minutes I followed a few paces behind, until we were up against the big dunes, with not a soul in sight. I was hoping we'd at least have some foot traffic to help keep things under control, but it seemed like a slow day at the beach. If worse came to worst I figured I had a pretty good chance of out running Tori. Even though she was older, she was a girl. I thought I could probably out run her and at least live for another day. The girls spread out the blanket from Tori's bag and we all sat down. "So Bo..." Tori started calmly, "since you're such a big fan of seeing people naked, why don't you take your suit off?"

"Right now? Just get naked like that?" "Just get naked like that," she confirmed. "Is that my punishment? I mean is that everything?" "We'll talk about it. But in the meantime take it off" Tori said matter of factly. "Come on Tori ... I mean you've already seen my dick yesterday. And I'm sorry I peaked at you in the shower, I didn't mean any harm or anything. I was just..." "Strip!" She cut me off mid-sentence. "There's plenty of time for talk. First things first." "God what makes you so mean and angry?" I asked. "I mean you're pretty, and smart. You've got everything. Why do you have to be such an asshole." "Why do you have to be such an asshole..." she mocked. "Would you just shut up and peel off that suit!" "Ok. Ok. If that gets us even then fine. I'll take it off." I said standing. Slowly I untied the drawstring and looking at both girls watching me, I yanked down my suit and stepped out of it. Unlike this morning, my cock hung limp out of general fear. Cassy slid forward and grabbed my suit off the blamket and handed it to Tori. She, in-turn stuffed it in her bag. "Hey you'd better give that back after." I said panicking. "Don't worry, you'll get it back" Cassy chimed in. "When we're ready."

I instinctively crossed my hands over my dick as Tori looked me up and down. "Don't cover it." She commanded. I took my hands away slowly. "Kind of small, don't you think Cassy?" "I don't know ... I bet it grows." Cassy answered. "Oh yeah, it grows," Tori shot back. "So tell me Bo, how much did you see spying on me? Everything? And how did you do it? Were you hiding in the closet? Tell me." "Well, I mean I didn't intend to do it. I was just, like, kinda horny after seeing Deb on the beach the first time. And I got home and I heard the shower, and just one thing lead to another, ya know? I mean, you didn't lock the door! I had to look!" "How?!" she repeated. "I snuck in and you thought I was Cassy and asked me for the shampoo and I handed it to you. Then when I was creeping out I peeked in the back of the shower. That's it, I swear. It was like two seconds. That's it." "What did you see?" "Butt ... I just saw your butt. That's it." "You're lying" Tori said examining me for any tell. "No really, that's all I saw. I swear it. Just your butt. I gotta sit." I said collapsing onto my backside. It still burned a little for this morning's smack and I squirmed until it subsided. "Don't get too comfy there douche bag. So all you saw was my butt, huh?" "That's all. It was very white and ... and perfect."

Tori looked down, trying to hold back a smile. I was hoping I had gotten to her in a positive way. "Well, I think you're being honest finally, and that's a good thing. So let's get this over with." My heart jumped into my mouth at the words. "Whatta ya mean? 'Get this over with.' Whatta ya going to do?" I stammered nervously. "Just come here," Tori said with mild impatience. "It'll just take a second." I stared at her in horror.

"Just come sit here between us," Cassy said sliding over. "It's no big deal." "You promise?" I asked slowly crawling over. "Yeah no big deal. She's not gonna beat you up or anything. Just sit here between us. In fact why don't you just lie down on your belly right here." "Why? What's gonna happen?" "Look, it's nice, I'm just gonna put some lotion on you. You've been getting too red out here." "Yeah but what about Tori?" I said as Cassy grabbed the lotion. "The big question is what is she going to do?"

"Just relax, it's going to be fine," Tori said. As I stretched out I began to feel Cassy rubbing lotion on my back. I began to relax. She rubbed it all over kneading my back as she went. It felt great. I was relaxing as she moved to my lower back. When she rubbed my ass, I flinched at the slight burn that was still left over from this morning. "What's the matter did something hurt?" Cassy asked. "Nah it's just from this morning ... Aunt Am..." I caught myself too late. "Aunt Amy what?" Tori asked smelling blood. "Did she spank your ass? Why?" More suspicion than sympathy in her voice. "It's nothing..." I said, trying to be nonchalant. "Tell me. Why?" "She caught me masturbating this morning after Cassy left." "What do you mean after Cassy left?" "I was in his room to tell him to meet us, remember?" Cassy jumped in nervously. "That's all." "So then you just decide to masturbate, and my mom catches you, huh? Something doesn't sound right..."

"Well I just ... I mean I did it and then I fell asleep and she came in. And she was mad at the mess on the sheets. That's all." "That still doesn't add up," Tori cross examined. "Cassy what really happened?" "Nothing!" Cassy replied nervously. "I know you Cassy, your lying to me."

I couldn't believe how good Tori was at this. It was like watching a TV show play out in front of you. And Cassy played the perfect TV witness who crumbles before your eyes. "Ok ... we fooled around a bit." "A bit?" "I jerked him off." "You what? You ... You traitor!" Tori wailed. Not the word I was expecting either. "I'm sorry ... he had a hard on when I went in and it just kind of happened!" "So then what happened douche?" Tori shot back at me. "Why did my mother really hit you?"

"I ... I fell asleep with my dick out after Cassy left and the door was opened. You're mom came in and saw me. She thought I jerked off and got mad that you guys might see me."" "If she only knew..." Tori said, looking me over. "That's it? You didn't say anything about Cassy." "That's it ... I didn't say anything else." It was a lie about that being all, but I sure wasn't going to tell 'em their mother blew me. "Swear."

"Alright, well let's get this over with..." Tori said as if the weight of the world was on her. "What do you mean..." And with that suddenly the weight was on me. Tori's that is, as she pushed me down and pinned me to the towel by lying across my back. "Cassy, come here ... you hold him down."

Cassy took her place on my back. When I struggled I felt a smack on the back of my head that rung my bell. It was as hard as any head slap I'd ever gotten playing football. "Now don't move 'til I tell you." Tori commanded. "It's OK," Cassy whispered. "Just relax, it'll be over quicker." I stopped struggling but was still tense with fear as Tori got something out of her bag. The earth stood still in my mind as I waited for something to happen.

"Whack!" my ass burned all over again. "What the hell was that?" I screamed. I struggled to get off the towel and felt a hand push the back of my head so my face was buried hard into the blanket. "It's a ping pong paddle and the more you struggle the harder I'm going to hit you." Tori said through clenched teeth. "Trust me it could be a lot worse." "Whack!!" came the next flash of pain. "Shit!!" I yelled, tears coming out of my eyes. "Whack!!" it came again. "Ahhhhhhhh..." I cried from the pain in my ass, my voice getting higher pitched. "Two more and I'll let you live," Tori said more calmly. "Whack!!" The pain was so bad I couldn't move. I bawled uncontrollably now, unable to speak. "OK. This is it. Last one." "Whack!!!" I could hardly breathe. The pain was incredible. I couldn't stop sobbing. "You're done," Tori said.

I felt Cassy get up off of me. I knew they both must've thought I was a huge baby.

"Why don't you go in the water. It's cold. That'll help," Cassy said. Almost robotically, I got up still sobbing and limped down to the water. Despite it being freezing cold, I waded in immediately up to my chest. Finding relief for my pain, I stayed there for quite some time. After a while, I turned and faced the beach. I could see the girls up on the blanket. It looked like there was some heated discussion going on. Finally, Cassy stood up like she was going to storm off, but instead she peeled off her bright orange suit. She stood there on the blanket completely nude with her fists clenched for a few beats and then walked quickly in my direction. Once in the water she waded over to me and stood close enough to speak.

"That bitch." "What happened now?" I asked. "Well this is my punishment. I have to stand here naked with you and then when some guy comes by I have to climb out of the water and ask him for the time or something." "Geez ... that's weird. How is it that Tori gets to dole out all the punishments? Who died and made her king?" "I guess it's 'cause she's the toughest and the craziest," Cassy said through shivering teeth. "And I don't wanna get hit like you did." "Retard strength..." I quipped. Cassy laughed. "How's your butt?" "Still hurts but it feels better than it did." I examined her face and even with her anger she seemed unable to lose her smiling eyes. "Here comes your date" I said looking up at the beach. Cassy wheeled around to see a silhouette walking down the beach, maybe one hundred yards away. He appeared to be moving pretty quickly.

"Here we go," she said starting to wade closer to shore, but staying below the water line. "You'd better move away a little so he doesn't think we're together." I took her advice and started backing away down the beach. I tried to stay up to my neck in the water now.

Cassy moved to within a few yards of the shoreline but stayed beneath the water. The way it was playing out she looked like she had done this before which certainly made me wonder. When her target got to about thirty yards away Cassy stood up for about five seconds. I guess this was tantamount to a warning shot. See if she could attract his attention. Then she shrunk back beneath the water. It appeared to work, small boobs and all, as the target seemed to slow his pace way down now as he got close. He was an odd looking guy, with round glasses and a white Gilligan hat. He had on white shorts and a blue sweat top. He was probably older than my Uncle by ten years. So I'm sure Cassy would be very uncomfortable in her task.

As he closed within 10 yards or so, Cassy popped up again. She held her hands together in front of her vagina.

"Excuse me sir," she said sweetly. Hard to tell what he would be thinking. She was a naked girl, but at fifteen it might scare him more than entice him.

"Ahhh yes," her target said warily. "Are you OK Miss? Do you need help?" "Oh no thanks. I'm fine. I'm just here with my sister," she said pointing to Tori up by the dunes. When she did she had exposed all to him. Her vagina seemed a little more mature than her breasts. She has a light tuft of curly blond hair there as well. Given its lightness though, you could clearly see her vagina lips beneath. So now she stretched her arms over her head and let them clasp together on top. The odd man looked her up and down like he was seeing a chicken with two heads. "I was just wondering if you had the time?" "Ahh yeah," he said glancing down at his watch. He looked up again and said, "It's 12:15. You know, you really should put some clothes on ... It's not a good idea to be running around like that." "Oh, it's OK," she said. "We're nudists. We run around naked all the time. Have you ever done it?" she paused. "Run around naked I mean?" "Well, err..." the man chuckled. "No. No I haven't and frankly that's a good thing." He was smiling now. Evidently charmed by her on some level. "Too bad," Cassy said. "you could come swimming with me." He chuckled again. "Ahhh, I don't think so, young lady. But thanks for asking."

"Thank you," she said "for giving me the time." She was slowly walking toward him now. She walked with exaggeration, like a cat preening in the sun. "Can I ask you one more favor?" "Sure, what's that?" She was standing within a couple of feet of him now. "Will you give me a hug?" She didn't wait for an answer but wrapped her arms around the man and pressed her nude body against him. At first he raised his arms in the air as if he afraid to touch her. Then as she clung to him he gently patted her shoulder. Finally Cassy pulled her head back and looked into his face smiling. She stretched up and kissed him on the cheek, which seemed to win him over at completely since he let his arm fall to the base of her back and rest there.

"Well thank you very much young lady, you've made an old fella's day!" Shockingly he let his hand fall and pat her on the butt a couple of times, even allowing it rest there for a moment. I bet she did make his day and he'll be jerking off to her memory for quite some time, I thought. She pulled away and backed up enough for him to get one last full frontal look at her, and then she walked away toward Tori and the blanket.

The target then continued on his way as well, looking back over his shoulder a couple of times. Cassy walked up to the towel and sat straight down. With the target gone, and no one else on the horizon, I made my way out of the water. Standing there for a moment, I felt my butt to see how sore it still was. When I had first come down to the water it felt like someone had peeled my skin off. Now it just felt like a third degree sunburn. At least I could walk again.

I went toward the blanket rubbing it one side at the time as I did.

At the blanket I gingerly dropped to my knees. Surprisingly, Cassy was still naked. I tried to find a comfortable position. Tori seemed amused by the whole thing. Finally I lay down on my belly. "Do you want me to rub some lotion on your butt Bo?" Cassy asked. "I'll be very gentle, maybe the rubbing will help."

"Sure, thanks." I said and I shifted around so my ass was near Cassy and I was staring at Tori. "You're lucky" Tori said as I enjoyed Cassy's touch. "I have mom's dildo in my bag as well, and I was debating whether to use that in your ass instead of the paddle on it." The thought was horrifying.

After a few minutes of relative peace and healing, feeling Cassy's gentle touch on my body, the commotion was suddenly back as Tori jumped up. "Oh boy, we've got company," she said. "Who is it?" Cassy replied with concern. "I'm not 100 percent sure," Tori said fishing in her bag, "but it looks like Dickus." "Dickus!" I said chuckling. "What the hell is a Dickus?" "It's a who," Tori said dropping my bathing suit in front of me. "You guys better get your suits on. I'll go see if I can slow him down a little. I think Janey is with him." "What's the big deal?" I asked Cassy as Tori scurried off to intercept them. "It's not that big a deal," she said. "He's just kind of an Asshole. A dick. That's why we call him Dickus." I sat up and turned to look. Cassy stood up and started to step into her suit. "You'd better put your suit back on."

I looked at it with trepidation. "Nah," I said. "I don't think I could take the pain right now. I'll stay like this. Dickus will just have to deal with me being naked. You get dressed though, it'll be a lot worse for you."

Cassy looked at me with pity in her eyes. She sat back down and pulled the suit off of her legs and stuffed it in Tori's bag along with mine. "That's OK. We can both stay like this. There's always safety in numbers." I smiled at her, secretly happy with her solidarity. We could hear Tori's voice as they got closer. Cassy lay down on her belly next to me as they closed in.

"What they hell?" A male voice said from just a few feet away. "I think we caught Cassy about to screw this guy. Go Cassy! We caught 'em bare assed!" "Dickus ... calm down." A female voice chimed in. "No, they're not screwing," Tori said as we looked back at the small crowd closing in. "They're just into some kind of weird naked thing right now. It's Cassy and my cousin Bo. You can call him douche bag." "Hey douche bag, way to get go getting Cassy naked," Dickus said gleefully.

"Hi." I said wondering if I should sit up. "This is Janey," Tori said, holding out an arm to the female. She was a pretty girl with long curly red hair, a pleasant, smiling face, and two very large breasts, stuffed in a too small, green bikini top. "Hi Janey," I said waving. At this point, they started to sit down and Cassy sat up, apparently not afraid that she was showing Dickus her naked body. I followed her lead and sat up myself, staying on my knees as much as possible to save the pain in my ass. "Wow this is cool," Dickus said looking us over. "I never thought I'd being seeing Cassy nude like this. I mean I knew she'd want a piece of me like all girls, but I thought we'd be a lone at least. Right?" he said laughing goofily. "Relax dope," Cassy said. "It's Tori that likes you not me. I wouldn't let you near me for a million bucks." "I never said I liked him," Tori protested. "I mean..." "Oh come on Tori," Cassy retorted. "It's no secret ... you'd fuck him in a minute. Sorry Janey, but it's true." "Shut the fuck up!" Tori cried. "Ok everybody just relax," Janey said, looking away from my crotch for the first time since they sat down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.