The Hun
Chapter 6: Punishment Part 1

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Punishment Part 1 - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I awoke the next day to the sounds of shuffling in the hallway. I was too afraid to go out and see what may be happening since Tori was probably up to something. As I lay there examining my wakeup boner with my hand, the door slowly pushed open. A curly, blond mop of hair slowly peered around the corner.

"You awake yet?" "Yeah," I said continuing to grasp my dick under the covers. "Can I come in?" she asked. "Sure, come on in." Cassy crept in closing the door silently behind her. "Are you messin' with yourself?" she asked with a grin. "Kinda ... when I wake up it's usually hard." "Can I see?" "You want me to show you my dick?" I said pausing. "Again?" "I never saw it hard though." "What was it you wanted?" I asked a little perturbed. Ordinarily a girl asking to see my dick would be a thrill, but after yesterday I wasn't sure what to think. "Tori wanted me to tell you to meet us at the beach by ten. Regular spot." "What for?" "Just meet us. She says if you don't she'll really kick your ass." "And if I do, she'll kick my ass." "Probably," she said laughing. "Now can I see it?" "Can I see your tits?"

Cassy paused for a second as if mulling this over. She looked behind her as if someone might be watching. Then she reached down quickly and pulled her yellow tee shirt up to her neck exposing her emerging breasts. They were small, but not flat. Her small nipples were puffing out in her pubescent state. Holding it for what felt like a count of five, she pulled it back down. I was a little shocked it had happened to be honest.

"Your turn." "If I show it to you, you have to kiss it," I said matter of factly. "Ewwww ... kiss it! Gross!" "OK how about you have to touch it." She seemed to be considering this. "With your whole hand for at least twenty seconds," I added quickly. "OK, twenty seconds." She turned and cracked the door to peer into the hall way making sure the coast was still clear. "And no telling Tori!" she added as she approached the bed. "Sure ... I don't wanna make her any madder at me."

I flipped the covers back exposing my white underpants with my obvious hard on beneath the thin fabric. I hooked my thumbs in the waist band and pulled them down just below my balls. My boyish dick sprung to attention.

Cassy, bit her lip as she grinned at me. "It looks cool. How should I grab it." "Just grab it like a stick," I said wrapping my hand around the shaft to show her. Cassy slowly moved her hand toward it as if it may bite her. She placed two fingers softly on the head, grinning at me, giggling slightly. "This is so weird, but cool." "Just grab it," I pleaded.

Slowly she wrapped her hand around the shaft and held on. "rub up and down, like this," I said jerking off the air in front of my face. "No!" she said. But her curiosity was getting the better of her and she started moving her hand slowly. As she did I put my hand on her tanned thigh. I wanted to just rip those shorts right off her. Because of Tori I tended to think of Cassy as a little kid. It was hard to remember a lot of the time that she was actually older than me.

"Faster," I implored. "Like this?" "Yeah now just grab it..." "Eww, it's beating!" she squealed. Suddenly the white liquid burst out and got all over her arms. Surprisingly she held on as my cum shot all over her arms and my groin. "Wow that was way cool" she said as the last dribbles escaped the head of my dick. "Yeah it was," I said panting lightly.

I looked at her as she examined the gizz on her arms. She was actually very pretty as well. Her boobs were still just emerging, but her face was pretty like Aunt Amy and her skin was smooth and tanned. Her body was like a little fireplug. Sturdy but not fat at all. Her blond hair was curly and short. She was definitely going to be a hotty herself in no time.

"Taste it," I said teasingly. "Gross! You taste it." "I can't do that," I said. "You can't taste your own." "You want me to do you?" I asked plainly. "Then I'll taste yours."

Cassy looked over her shoulder as if someone could enter at any minute. "Not now ... Just remember ten on the beach. And not a word about any of this." She turned toward the door, not quite knowing what to wipe the gizz on.

She grabbed the door knob with both palms and opened it a few inches. Then she turned back looking over her shoulder at me with a smile. "Bo ... later on you can taste mine." She pulled the door open and walked into the hall. A second later I heard the bathroom door close and the water run.

I lay on the bed enjoying the summer sun streaming through the window. I was warm. I had just been jerked off by a cute girl. I was about to be killed by a beautiful girl. But for right now I was enjoying just laying here in my own cum.

I stretched my arms over my head. In the peace of "after cum relaxation", I dozed lightly.


"Bo!" the stern voice jerked me awake. I opened my eye to see Aunt Amy standing over me. Realizing my exposed state I immediately put my hands over my still gooey genitals. "Don't you dare..." she scolded and she ripped the sheets away from me, leaving me lying there, with my underpants hooked below my balls, and my hands covering my dick. I was stunned. "I don't want you getting nasty semen all over the sheets," she said sternly. "Take your hands away." I was frozen. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Aunt Amy wanted to see my dick now. I wasn't sure things could get any weirder.

"I said take your hands away," as she grabbed one of my wrists and yanked it away. Slowly I moved the other hand exposing my genitals to my Aunt. She looked at my penis as if she were examining a map. She moved her hands around it as if she wanted to touch it, but was afraid of the gooey mess. Finally she sat on the edge of the bed, and laid her hand on my hip in an "un-messy" location.

"It's embarrassing having an adult ... a female adult, see you like this. Isn't it?" "I guess," I mumbled. "You guess! Of course it is! Look at me!" she yelled as she directed my chin with her other hand. "I'm seeing you completely naked right now. I should make you walk out in the street this way and give you a good spanking in front of the whole neighborhood!" Her hand on my hip shifted getting closer to my dick. I could feel it begin to stir against my wishes.

My eyes began to burn as I fought to stay composed and flaccid at the same time. I think seeing this got to her a little. "Look..." she began in a calmer tone. "I know teenage boys do these things. Your body is changing and you don't understand all these ... these urges."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.