The Hun
Chapter 5: The Bet

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Bet - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

The next morning at breakfast, Aunt Amy never uttered a word about anything except cereal. Cassy asked me if I was feeling better so I took it that my Aunt had made excuses for me last night at dinner. Certainly wanting it all to go away, I played along. "Yeah, I'm fine now."

"We're going down to the beach in a while, so you want to come?" Cassy followed up. "Nah, thanks though," I said. "I've got some summer reading I need to start." "Summer reading?" Tori scoffed. "What is it? Dick and Jane?" "Cute. Very cute." I countered. "It's actually a very important book by Ray Bradbury, called The Martial Chronicles." "Well excuuuuuuuuse me!" Cassy quipped, cracking herself up.

I got up from the table and went upstairs. Opening my bag in the closet, I pulled my only book out and decided I would Cassy it around for cover. I waited for a few minutes watching out the window of my small bedroom until I saw Cassy and Tori peddling down Argilla road. I opened the bedroom door and bounded down the stairs. I'm going to take a walk I called as I headed out the front door book in hand. My Aunt called back "OK", never emerging from the kitchen.

I walked down the street, toward 'Blueball' beach hoping I would have as much fun today as yesterday. Three hours later after chasing shadows on the beach and coming up empty I was making my way back toward the beachramp, when I spied my two cousins in roughly the same spot as I had seen them the day before. They weren't looking my way so I stopped for a minute and watched them. I debated whether I should go over there and get a better look at my lovely and scary cousin's body, but in the end I ended up just walking back to my Aunts house. Today, I stayed outside most of the afternoon.

When my cousins came home, I strained my hearing in the backyard to hear the sound of the shower coming from upstairs. In my mind's eye I could still see Tori's beautiful ass. But for my Aunt's sanity I quickly tried to change my thoughts to something much less tempting.

At dinner everything seemed mundane and that evening we all watched the Red Sox beat up on Milwaukee to the tune of 10-1. Sleep once again came easy that night. But dreams of Tori's naked ass we're always close at hand.


The remaining days of that week followed almost the same pattern. Each day I would eat breakfast with the girls, then they would go to the beach. I would go down a short while later and trudge around the dunes looking for nude sunbathers. Each day at the end of my beach time I would spy on the girls for a few minutes daydreaming of Tori's perfect butt.

On Saturday the pattern was broken as the girls and my Aunt went shopping for shoes in South Portland. I stayed behind and talked with my mom for a short time on the phone. She'd been talking to my Aunt and I could tell she sounded sad. In a way that made me happy and gave me hope that maybe I could come home soon.

Saturday night we all went out for pizza and the detente with my cousins continued. We even joked around with one another without anyone getting angry. It was actually nice. My Aunt seemed to be over the traumatic events of earlier in the week as well. She could actually look at me again. Sunday was church and chores and everything started over on Monday.

This time after breakfast when Cassy asked if I wanted to come to the beach with them I said "Sure. Why not."

This time I went up to my room and pulled on some bathing trunks and a tank top. When I went downstairs the girls were waiting for me, Cassy in an orange one piece with jeans shorts and flip flops. Tori had on her black bikini with jeans short overalls over it. They started to grab their bikes and then changed their minds deciding we would all walk together.

"Do you guys meet up with friends when you get to the beach?" I asked pretending to have never been there. "Sometimes, but a lot of our friends are off to camp right now," Cassy answered. "Why? You looking to get lucky with our friends?" Tori smirked. "Nah..." I shrugged. "Just wondering."

When we got to the beach the girls led me to their usual spot and we spread out the blanket. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Tori shed her overalls and stood there in her bikini. "You can blink now," she said while staring at me. "Huh, I don't know what you're talking about," I said sitting down. "I wasn't staring or anything." "Come on Bobo," Cassy said. "Admit that you like Tori." "Shut up," I said feeling the heat in my cheeks. "She's my cousin for Christ's sake." "Ok let's change the subject then," Tori countered. "What is it that you do when you come down here and run around the dunes?"

"Yeah Bo," Cassy said. "We've seen you. We're not dumb you know." "We heard there's lots of gay guys hanging out in the dunes. Are you there looking at them?" Tori asked innocently.

"No ... No, no!" I protested. "I'm not looking at no gay guys." "Well what are you looking at?" she pressed. "Ok look ... if I tell you, you have to swear to keep it a secret. Ok?" "OK" Cassy said. "Me too" Tori added.

"Well," I started. "The first day down here I saw you guys and was afraid to come over, so I went walking down the beach. And after a while I saw these two ladies and they were naked! Completely nude."

The girls giggled to one another.

"Really," I said. "It's true. They were completely nude and I even went up and talked to them." "Really," Cassy asked. "no bullshit?" "No Bullshit, I swear to God." I said. "Wow I've never seen anyone naked here. You saw them your first day" Cassy said. "Well ... I've seen naked people here before." Tori interjected. "A lot of those gay guys get naked down there." "You're bullshitting," I scoffed. "No way! I've seen them. Besides it's just no big deal being naked. You go to Europe and they're naked all over the place." She protested.

"Well if it's no big deal getting naked then you do it," I challenged. "Shut up," Tori said. Cassy looked stunned. "I mean it. You said naked is no big deal, so get naked." I said. "Shut up," Tori said dully. "See she's chicken," I said looking to Cassy. "I think she is." "I am not," Tori protested. "but I'm not getting arrested just to prove you too wrong." "Ok Look, I have twenty bucks back at the house. You get topless for fifteen minutes and I'll give you that money." "Fifteen minutes?" Tori said considering the offer. "And just topless?" "Yeah." "You're not really going to do it," Cassy asked in a stunned voice. "I could do fifteen minutes," Tori said. "Topless?" "Topless. No bathing suit top. No clothes on top." "So if I get topless for fifteen minutes, I win right?" Tori asked again. "No clothing right?" "Right. No clothes on top for fifteen minutes and you get twenty bucks." "Ok you're on." Tori said extending her hand. "Tori you can't!" exclaimed Cassy. As I shook her hand excitedly, Tori said," but I don't want your cash if I win." "What then?" I asked sitting back. "If I win we go find your naked friends and you get naked and talk with them for fifteen minutes. Nude." "Nude?" I repeated. "Nude."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.