The Hun - Cover

The Hun

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Chapter 3: The Safe Zone

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Safe Zone - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

The next morning after breakfast and a couple of chores, I asked Aunt Amy if it was OK for me to take a walk down to the beach. The girls weren't around and I figured I should make myself scarce before she thought up some more things for me to do.

"Sure honey," she droned while sipping her coffee. "Just be careful. Those cars can move fast on that road. I'd tell you to take one of the girl's bikes but I think they already took them down to the beach."

"No problem Aunt Amy," I said. "I'll watch out."

In a shot I was out the door and walking down Argilla road. It was a straight two miles down to blueberry beach (or blueball beach as the local kids called it.) I walked fast, breaking into a jog a couple of times. At the end I hopped the guardrail into the big parking lot and turned right heading for the wooden beach ramp that took you up and over the dunes. I peeled off my sweaty tee shirt exposing a scrawny pale chest and torso. My baggy cutoffs were hot, but there was no getting out of those now.

The sun seemed high already and it felt like early August instead of late June. As I approached the beach ramp, there were a bunch of bicycles locked up, but I wasn't sure what kind of bikes Tori and Cassy had. I supposed I should approach the beach cautiously so I could avoid them should they be close by.

At the zenith of the ramp was a small platform with benches. I stopped and squinted at the expansive beach in front of me. It went on for several miles and was somewhat crowded already, although most of the inhabitants were within a couple hundred yards of the entrance. Not really being able to see the girls anywhere I started down the ramp to the beach and resolved to remain vigilant.

I walked between blankets and soon forgot my fear as I was being constantly distracted by numerous bikinis on all sides of me. I'd take particular notice when a bikini top was untied with its owner face down, hoping there'd be some side boob to ogle. God I hoped I would get the opportunity to jack off tonight.

Just then I heard a somewhat familiar cackle in the distance. About 50 yards away, slightly off the edge of the crowd, I could see a small group lying on a blanket. I thought I could make out Cassy's blond curly hair on one of the three but I couldn't be sure. I quickly scooted to the top of the beach near the dunes, as the trio I spotted was nearer the waterline. I walked along until I was almost in line with them and then walked up and over the top of the dune and sat peering at the group. From this vantage point I could make out a girl on the right sitting upright. She had short, curly blond hair and was definitely the runt of this litter. It sure could be Cassy. Then seated facing me, with his back to the water was a bigger, almost adult sized form. It looked to be about twice the size of Cassy, and definitely looked like a boy. Finally, was what looked like a girl in a bikini laying on her belly, facing away from me toward the Neanderthal.

I sat watching for a while, wishing I had a pair of binoculars. The girl on her belly reached back and untied her lower bikini knot. Then she appeared to do the same behind her hair on the upper knot. She stayed on her stomach after that but I wondered how much that guy could see during the process. Probably less than I was imagining, but more than nothing.

I kept my position and relaxed in the warm sun while periodically peering at my three targets. After a while the Tori girl, began to stir. She again reached back and seemed to tie her upper bikini knot. After putting together the two lower ends into one hand she sat up and swung her other hand back to tie her top in place. Again I wondered what the Neanderthal could see during that process. At that, the threesome got up in unison and walked toward the water.

I decided this was a good time for a swim myself and started walking further down the beach away from the target group and the rest of the crowds. When I'd put a half mile between myself and my supposed cousins, I dropped my shirt and sneakers and head for the gentle low tide waves. When I was in up to my knees the shock hit me. This was Maine. The water was especially frigid, and already causing pain in my legs. But I kept going until the freezing water was up to my chest. I waited out the pain until it regulated with my body and the water began to feel better. I stood there rolling with the periodic gentle waves passing by and looked up and down the beach. I could make out more swimmers in both directions, and I locked in on a pair further down the beach that were running in and out of the water like little kids. I couldn't see much detail but for some reason I imagined them both women. Once out of the water I grabbed my stuff and walked back to the dunes edge. Slowly I set out in that direction trying to see the forms better and hoping they didn't notice me. I wasn't quite sure why I was doing this but I just had a sense I wanted to see them. I climbed over the top of dunes and kept walking with my eye on my new targets from behind the ridge of grass on top. As I got closer, forms and colors became easier to see. And I could see what was probably their blanket and stuff about 25 yards away. I went into full James Bond mode, and crept another five yards closer and sat down in the dune grass to watch. They were both down in the water to their necks now, but periodically one would pop up showing me the back of their white bathing suit as they did. I kept watch from my hiding spot for a while wanting to see them when they came up to the blankets. Finally they both stood up, backs to me and began to look around. They each had short dark hair and while not seeming especially young, they weren't old either. As they turned around and began back toward their blankets I got very low in the grass trying to see but not be seen. They looked around as they walked and appeared to be holding hands. When they finally reached their blankets I popped up just a little trying for a better view. That's when it hit me! These women didn't have on white bathing suits ... they were completely naked! I couldn't believe my eyes or my good fortune. I was stunned. I had no idea this could occur around here. I pulled down low again so as to not blow my cover. I needed to find a way to get a closer look, so I waited. When my two discoveries were completely out of site I decided they must be on their blanket. If I climbed back on top of the dune I could see them but they would also be able to see me coming. So I walked in their direction from the back of the dune, hoping an opportunity would present itself. When I got close enough to hear their radio I paused. Slowly I crawled up the back of the dune until I could see two pairs of feet sticking out. One pair was face up and one was face down. The pair that was face up had their toe nails painted bright red. I backed down the dune to my walking lane and I could see a break about 15 yards further away, and past my discoveries. I thought, "well this might be my only chance, I'd better take it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.