The Hun - Cover

The Hun

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Chapter 2: Arrival

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Arrival - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I stood in the guest room of Aunt Amy's house, staring absently at my duffel bag as I reversed the process of the previous evening. Aunt Amy was coming in and out of the room like a blue tornado in her jeans and blue shirt. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I'd ever seen her in another color. She was a tall-ish, thin woman with short, sandy colored hair. She was actually kind of pretty for a mom. And she could talk a dog off a meat wagon.

Suddenly her jabbering came into focus as she uttered the words that made my blood turn cold. " ... and Tori and Cassy will be back from church camp in a couple of hours. This is their last day."

"Church camp, geez..." I thought. "that otta make 'em really in a great mood when they see me." "Tori is dying to see you" Aunt Amy rambled on. "they both are, but Tori seemed especially excited when I told them." "That's great..." I said. Thinking "yeah, she's all excited to have a new ass to kick around here all summer." "And Uncle Jack will be back home in August, and he can't wait to see you either" she sputtered before coming up for air.

So it was just going to be me and the three bags of estrogen for the next six weeks. Hopefully I'll still be alive when Uncle Jack gets here.

"The bathroom is down the hall on the right, and there's a hook to lock it since the lock below the knob is broken. There are plenty of towels in the closet in there too, so help yourself. And feel free to put your tooth brush in the medicine cabinet", breeeeeaaaaaaaath.

"Aunt Sally", I asked sheepishly. "Yes dear?" "Do you mind if I lie down for a little bit? My head's hurting some." "Oh sure dear. You get comfortable and take a nap. I'll come get you up when the girls are back." She said in a sympathetic mom voice. "Thanks" I said as I climbed on the squeaky bed. "Oh great," I thought, hearing every spring creek as I turned on my side. "I guess I won't be jerking off in here much. I'll wake up the whole house in this bed."


I opened my eyes after what seemed like just a few minutes. I could hear the sounds of commotion coming from down stairs. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed facing the door. The sounds coming from downstairs had now turned to footsteps on the staircase.

"Oh boy, here we go" I thought with dread.

The footsteps came closer until finally what seemed like a violent knock on the door flew it open. With a spurt of nervous laughter, in walked a short-ish, fireplug bodied, blond, curly haired girl with smiling blue green eyes. She looked somewhat like a miniature, sturdier version of Aunt Amy.

"Hi Bobo" she said with a sing-song voice. I hated when they called me that. Having the name "Bo" was tough enough. "Bobo" went beyond the pale. "Hi Cassy" I replied. "How's church camp treating you? Any lightning bolts hit you?" "Ha ha, very funny you Masshole..." she countered making a face of disgust. Just then another form emerged from the shadows of the hallway into my spartan quarters.

"Hi there Bo," said the half smirking, half smiling visage of Tori. It was definitely her, but she seemed different. For sure taller ... she looked like she'd grown five inches since Christmas. Same long, wavy, dark hair. Same evil, black eyes. Same pretty face. (Despite her delight in beating me, I could never deny that she was a very pretty girl.) She looked older somehow ... more mature. Her body was more curvey. Her boobs were definitely more swollen. Despite my fear and loathing of her, I felt a tingling behind my zipper.

"Hi there Tori, looks like you've grown some" I said dryly. "Yeah, five foot six now shorty" she said with her trademark raspy voice. "I wasn't talking about your height" I paused staring intently at her breasts. "Hey! Eyes up here or they'll be black, Bobo..." she said glaring at me. "Still a perv," added Cassy. "Just kidding..." I smirked. "Geez, don't get your panties in a wad."

"You just keep in line, buddy" Tori said baring her teeth. "My mom isn't around all the time and if you start getting wise I'll have plenty of chances to kick your ass. Too bad, I'd thought maybe you changed, and grown up a bit. But you're the same old Bobo."

"Oh relax, I'm just kidding with you" I said. "Look, you stay outa my way, I stay outa yours." "Right," Cassy said turning and walking out.

Tori stared for a second as if studying something on me. Then she frowned as if she was disappointed to not find what she was looking for. She looked around the room for a second and turned on her heels to walk out the door.

I felt relieved that this first encounter was over. And somehow I felt good that I had held my own, but at the same time it felt like I had missed something important in that first exchange, but I had no idea what.

"She is hot," I thought as I pushed the door closed and collapsed back down on the bed. "The Hun."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.