The Hun - Cover

The Hun

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

It all started in June of 1975.The weather was getting warm and school just about to give way to summer vacation. I was fourteen, and just a month away from my fifteenth birthday. I was screaming through my teenage years with ferocity only achievable by puberty. As an only child being raised by my mom, I was a little geeky, a little horny, and a lot of trouble. My dad had taken off for parts unknown years before, and up until now my mom had coped pretty well handling all the parenting duties. We lived in the suburbs north of Boston, and I was what we referred to as a "latch key kid". Meaning when I got out of school each day no one was home to watch me. This left me endless rope with which to hang myself. And ever since the new kid Rob Marchetti moved in down the street earlier that year, I was getting pretty good at it.

So far since teaming up, we'd been busted for skipping school, smoking cigarettes, tearing up a garden to use the tomatoes as splatter bombs, and letting the air out of the tires on old man Murry's Chrysler. Although no definitive proof was ever given for that last one.

But now my whole 'life of crime' thing was about to come crashing down. Yesterday Rob and I were caught "borrowing" Billy Bosa's street bike. It was a red Schwinn, with a banana seat and a sissy bar, and it was just too inviting a target sitting unlocked in his front yard to pass up. We wouldn't find out until that evening that his little sister Sherry had looked out the window just as were making off with it. By the time we had our joy ride, ditched the evidence in the woods and gotten home, my mom was fully aware of our latest shenanigans and she was lying in wait.

Three hours later the bike was returned, my face had been slapped a couple of times, and mom's screaming was rattling the windows in our ancient house so much that I was sure a couple were going to drop right out. On top of it all I was grounded "for the summer", and no longer was I to associate in any way with that menace "Rob" from down the street.

As I lay on my bed, contemplating my ne'er do well ways, the phone rang, and my whole pubescent life was about to change.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.