Tumblr Daughter - Cover

Tumblr Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Have you ever been to Tumblr.com, and seen the really interesting photo sites they host? There are pictures of everything you could think of there. Including naked people. I always liked the ones of naked girls. Until, one night, I saw my teenaged daughter's picture at one of those sites. Her friends were there too. It might not have been so bad if all it was was the girls, naked. But there was a guy in some of the pictures. And he wasn't just standing around watching them eat pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

What do you do when you find out your daughter and the young man you think of as your son, are lovers?

I'm really asking that question, because I had no idea what to do. It had been going on literally for years, and there was no way in the world I could pretend my kids weren't just as normal as pie in every other way a person could evaluate them on. Their grades were fine. Their social relationships were good, allowing for the fact that they had orgies in my daughter's bedroom. And let's face it. Kids who want to have orgies will find someplace to have them. You may not agree that they should be having them, but you have to admit that kids who want to have sex usually find a way to do it. So I had nothing to hang my hat on to point to and say "Look! This is ruining your lives!"

And while there may be some among you who would say "Why the fuck didn't you immediately call all the parents and alert them to these horrible goings on?" please put yourself in my position. First off, you have to think of yourself as a pervert. That's required right up front. So you're at least semi-ashamed of how you feel about all this. Now imagine going to five or six sets of parents and saying something like this: "Um ... I was cruising porn sites the other night, and I kind of found pictures of your daughter, being fucked long, deep and continuous, by my son and another kid who also fucks his sister. So I thought you might want to know."

That's going to get you nominated for neighbor of the year ... right?

So don't act all surprised that I sat there, fat, dumb and happy. Okay. I'm not fat. Nor was I happy. And you could argue about my intelligence, I suppose. But I didn't know what to do, so I did nothing. At least as pertained to anyone outside my immediate family.

That is not to say, however, that things remained the same. There were changes, some subtle, some not so much. For example, Alex and Amber's displays of affection became less guarded. If she wanted to kiss him, she did. That was on the subtle end of things. On the not so subtle end, they started sleeping together in the same room again. Just as before, sometimes it was in her bed, and sometimes it was in his.

But other than that, things were very much the same. At least it seemed that way to me. That lasted until the next sleepover, which was within a week of me finding my daughter's picture on Tumblr.

The two of them had left me alone after her astonishing little pep talk. For all I know, they went and fucked like bunnies. Sorry. Made love like there was no tomorrow. I'm only half joking. If I could find their pictures on the internet, so could hundreds of other people who know them.

Anyway, the seed she had planted in my head took root, and the pervert went back to the computer to do an exhaustive search. I eventually ended up with one hundred forty-three pictures of the kids, at least twenty of them of Amber. I also found one of Sybil, as viewed from the head of the girl whose pussy she was licking. I assumed this was Sharon, the person responsible for putting all these pictures online. Sybil's eyes were looking up at the camera, and her tongue was splitting bare pussy lips. It turned out my daughter had the most pubic hair of any of them. I guess bare and young looking is "in" these days.

I also noticed a birthmark on the left hip of the girl whose pussy was being so thoroughly licked. I filed that tidbit of information away. They were all there, each one trying what they had seen someone else do. The only one I never saw mounted on a penis was Brandi, unless you count sucking one as mounting it. She had her mouth full of both black and white cocks in several pictures.

When I got finished, I stared at the list of files in the directory I had saved them all to. I felt pretty glum, even though I now had enough material to fill my masturbation fantasies for the rest of my life. But I was glum because I was pretty sure that with that many pictures online, somebody from here in town was going to see one of them somewhere. There wasn't anything anybody could do about the pictures. Once they were out, they were out forever. I was sure they'd already been reblogged to hundreds of other sites already, even though the dates on them were all the same, and were less than a month old.

It was while the pervert was collecting more pictures of underage girls engaged in sex acts, that my daughter was calling an emergency meeting of her friends. She called it in the form of a sleepover, because that was completely normal. Of course, when the parents of the girls found out what had been happening at Amber's sleepovers, they would come to a screeching halt. So would my bank account, once everybody was through suing me.

But that hadn't happened yet, so she did the only thing she could think of, and that was call the girls together and tell them they were fucked. Both literally and figuratively.

I did not know of this impending sleepover, of course. I was too busy leering at pictures of my son, having sex with Sybil or one of the other girls. Lucky bastard.

Anyway, I somehow got through that day, and the three days after that during which I saw those subtle and not so subtle changes I mentioned. I didn't know about the sleepover until the doorbell rang. When I answered it, it was Janice, whose body I was very well acquainted with now. Janice had dark brown areolas and nipples, to go with her dark brown hair. Her breasts were modest, but those nipples were enormous when someone had been sucking on them. I had a picture of that. The pervert smiled at her and let her in.

Of course the pervert was a wreck the rest of the night, because all those girls were running around the house again. At one point, however, it got uncharacteristically quiet. That was when Amber broke the news. It kind of put a downer on the party.

Danny had been called over too. Neither of the boys' faces had ever been caught in a photograph. I found out later that was Danny's doing. He basically told Sharon that if his face got in a picture, he'd take the camera and destroy it. He was the only smart one in the bunch, apparently. Other than letting other people know he fucked the female members of his family.

Anyway, I wasn't invited into that discussion, and to this day I have no idea what they decided.

Well, actually, I know what one thing is that got decided.

That's because around midnight, hours after I had gone to bed ... a naked girl crawled into bed with me.


I got the distinct impression she had done this before. She was quite good at it. The first thing she did was go "Shhhhhh" gently when I woke up and started to speak. She never gave me a chance to tell her to get out. Instead, she kissed me while she crawled on top of me and just writhed like I had some exotic lotion on my skin, and she wanted it all over hers.

It had been a long time since hot, naked woman flesh had writhed on top of me. And I was already primed. At least the pervert was primed.

And before I even knew it, wet, scalding, clasping pussy flesh was sliding down my cock, which had somehow gotten fully erect, even though less than a minute had passed since my bed was invaded.

There's something about the sound a woman makes when she's happy about being penetrated by your penis that makes it one of the best sounds in the world. Her groan of satisfaction as she filled herself made me crazy, and I admit that I lost it. I found her breasts, and mauled them, squeezing, leaning in to nibble at them, sucking on her nipples. She liked that too, and made it very clear.

In the past, I was all about pleasing the woman. That would be Heather, my wife, who was the only woman I'd ever actually made love with. Like my daughter did, I make a distinction between "fucking" and "making love." I lost my virginity in high school, but barely remember it, to be honest. I was scared to death, and so was the girl, and it wasn't worth remembering, for either of us. But when Heather and I got married, it was like a whole new world of pleasure opened up ... for both of us, I'd like to think. She'd try anything once, just to see if it was good for either of us. If it was, it went on the menu. If either of us didn't like it, then it got discarded. And I'd gotten very good at making her happy.

But that had been years ago, and I was both a different man, and a man who was suddenly in a place he hadn't thought he'd ever be again. I admit I went a little bonkers.

I rolled her over and started grinding into her, biting her neck, not hard, but over and over. I was growling, and I was sure she'd scream any second, scared to death. It felt so good to push and be in her heat that I didn't pull out at all. I just pushed and pushed and sucked and kissed her. Suddenly her pussy pulsed, squeezing me and then letting go. She gasped and whined, a high-pitched sound that turned into a wail and I realized she was cumming hard. That acted like electricity to me and, still as deep in her as I could get, my balls let loose of years of the inability to cum in a woman. I thought my whole body would shoot through my penis and into her body.

I had no idea how loud we'd been. Well, not until the light went on and I looked to see a group of worried looking girls who had just burst into the room. I found out later they thought they were saving Sybil from some horrible fate.

Because it was Sybil I was on top of and had just flushed full of my seed. She was gasping and her hands were running all over my back, her hips still thrusting. The covers had come off of us, and we were in full view of the whole crowd. I saw Danny first, peering over the tops of the girls' heads. His upper torso was joined by that of Alex. Both boys were topless. Several of the girls were naked, including Brandi, who was at the front of the pack. She rushed to the bed.

"Are you okay?" she gasped to her cousin.

Sybil's hand came and waved in the air.

"Wow!" she gasped, as I pushed with my arms to take my weight off of her. "I never knew it could be like that!"

She rolled her head toward her friends and spoke again, panting out the words.

"Go away! Don't distract him. I want him to do that to me again!"

"You were just supposed to fool around!" complained Brandi. "You weren't supposed to fuck him!"

"Go away!" yelled Sybil.

I rolled off of her and there was a slurping, wet sound as her pussy reluctantly let go of my penis, which was covered with the milky white remnants of my ejaculation.

"You let him in you bareback!?" gasped Brandi. "Are you fucking crazy?" The whole crowd shuffled forward.

"All I was going to do was fool around a little bit ... you know ... cuddle and stuff, like we talked about," panted Sybil. "I wasn't planning on this happening." She took a deep breath. "Now get out, ... so it can happen again!"

Amber pushed her way through the crowd.

"Don't you dare give my daddy a heart attack, you slut!"

I lay there. I didn't say a fucking word. One reason was I had no idea what to say. I was naked, having just injected millions of sperm cells into an underage girl, and I was being stared at by five more underage girls, and two underage boys. Of course some of them were naked too, but that didn't give me anything to say.

What would you have done?


The kids were gone. Sybil was still there. She had her body pressed to mine, and had been kissing me. She started doing all that as soon as her friends left us alone. I still didn't know what to say ... so I kissed her back. She pulled back, to stare into my eyes. Hers looked too big, somehow. They were brown and I felt like I could fall into them.

"Thank you," she said. "That was awesome. It's never been like that for me before."

"So you weren't a virgin?" I winced as I asked the question, realizing how stupid that was. I had photographic evidence she wasn't a virgin. Oddly, she took me seriously.

"No. Mr. Peterson, my ninth grade Geometry teacher got my cherry. It wasn't anything like what you just did. I've done it a few other times, but I don't usually let guys get that far with me."

I elected not to tell her I had that photographic proof I had stared at so angrily.

"I'm sorry I forced you," I said.

She frowned. "I'm not. It was scary at first, but it was also you, and I knew you would never really hurt me. I'm glad it happened." She reached for my penis, which was still flaccid. "When can it happen again?" she asked. "Guys my age can do it again almost right away, and I know it takes older guys longer, but you're not that old."

So much for romance and sweeping her off her feet.

"Let's talk about something else first," I said. "Why did you do this at all?"

"You mean with you?"

I nodded.

She looked at my lips, and leaned in to give me a very soft, quick peck on them. When she pulled back, she licked her lips.

"I've wanted to kiss you for years. You were the first man to make my panties get damp. Before I knew who Amber was doing it with, I thought it might be you, and I was so jealous of her."

"It didn't freak you out that she might be doing it with me?" I was shocked.

She shook her head.

"From my perspective, any girl would want to do it with you. That's why I'm glad it happened, even though that's not why I came in here tonight."

"Why did you come in here tonight?"

"Amber told us tonight about how you found the pictures Sharon put on the internet. I've wanted to cuddle with you, naked for years, but I couldn't. It was driving me crazy. Even after I let you see me naked, and you got a hardon, I was too chicken to actually do anything. All the girls knew how I felt. So tonight, when Amber said you knew about us ... um ... being with the guys and all ... I said I was coming in here to cuddle with you."

"And you thought cuddling was all that would happen," I said, a little incredulous.

"I've seen Alex and Amber cuddle like that. You can just tell they're in love. I know it's silly, but I've wanted to be in love with you like that for so long that I just had to try something."

"And you didn't think I'd roll over and rape you," I said.

She blinked.

"It wasn't rape," she said. "I've dreamed of doing that with you for years too. I was just too chicken, that's all. I thought you'd laugh at me if I tried to get that to happen."

"I will never laugh at you," I said, solemnly.

"See there?" she sighed. "That's a perfect example of why I fell in love with you when I was thirteen. You've always taken all us girls seriously, instead of treating us like little kids."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.