Three to Get Off of Despair
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

As the night of the orgy grew closer my wife got more and more nervous. I wasn't far behind. We wondered what would the people be like, would they be attractive? Would the men force their attentions on Lizbeth? Or maybe would the women for that matter? Concerning me: would the women be sex bombs or would they be pigs? Would the men be master fuckers, with knowledge about sex matters that would make me look like an inexperienced boy?

To say the truth we had many worries about an experience new in our lives. While Lizbeth worried if some repulsive man would grab and force her, I worried about getting a hard-on, a matter in which I had never had any problem but there was always a first time and it would be catastrophic if that happens on Saturday night.

Then there were the clothes we should wear. My wife was irresolute, what does one wear to an orgy? She alternated between wearing something that was deliberately provocative or something attractive but sensible. I on the other hand was thinking of wearing something that I could shed fast when the time came.

And of course, both of us had fantasies about the event, the good fantasies we shared with the other, the other we kept to ourselves.

"The erotic books make it seem very simple," I commented to my wife, "There is an orgy and everyone is attractive, everybody screws at least three times, everybody has a ball. I don't think is that simple."

"How do you think the thing starts?" she wondered, " I mean, do you walk and strip immediately? Do you go into the bathroom and take off your clothing at a signal? Are the lights on or off?"

"Look" I said finally, "we just won't know until we got there, don't you thing?"

That Thursday night Carol called with the address and directions on how to get there; we both pester her with questions but she just laughed and told us we should enjoy and not worry about.

That Saturday night we were as nervous as cats at fireworks; Lizbeth elected to wear a white knit pants suit and for the first time in her life she decided to go out public without a bra, with that white top her tits and nipples were sure to show.

We knew we would have trouble with our inhibitions if we weren't a little high, so we took a few joints along in case our host wasn't providing. Then we bathed, shaved, showered, deodorized, perfumed and dressed with care. With a last look in the mirror we set off for the orgy.

"I can't believe where we are going." Lizbeth said a little nervously.

"We are not really going there," I replied not less nervously, "It's all a dream, the alarm will ring and we'll wake up—before penetration." I reached over squeezed her tit and she laughed.

The party-orgy was going to take place in Brooklyn at a couple's, Ben and Tammy, place. We were so nervous we naturally got there early—too much early. We found a parking place near the high-rise luxury apartment house we were headed for. We sat there making time and after a while we left the car.

The apartment house was a very beautiful one with a doorman holding the door to the guests and directing us toward the elevator. It left us on a softly lit and well carpeted hallway in the fifteen floors. We walked down the corridor looking for 15th K our hands damp with sweat, then when we found the bell rang it.

After a moment the door opened and a pretty dark haired young woman stood there, smiling and wearing the slinkiest kimono I had ever seen.

"Hello" she said in an educated accent, "You must be Lizbeth and Rick, Carol and Larry's friends."

"That's right," I said smiling, "How did you know?"

"You match the description perfectly. Especially Lizbeth" The host eyes seemed to gleam as she looked to my wife. "By the way, I'm Tammy; Ben will be out in a minute, make you at home."

My wife and I walked into the living room which was completely furnished in modern oriental furniture and a thick red and black rug; in one corner there were a gleaming grand piano. A set of bookshelves held a good selection of hard-cover books of several disciplines, including mine, Chemistry. After one look around we felt much more at ease than we had expected.

"Are we the first to arrive?" my wife asked our host.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter."

"We really didn't know whether we should be late or not, if you know what I mean." I interjected.

"It's our first ... err party." Said Lizbeth clearly very embarrassed.

"Yes I know dear," Tammy said gently, "Carol and Larry told me, they said to be extra nice to you and frankly I think it was good of you to be early, nothing happens until everyone is here and if you come early you get to meet everyone first and talk a bit, see who wears what—you know."

During the next forty five minutes eight new couples arrived at the luxurious apartment; to our surprise all of them were reasonable young and more important reasonable attractive. All of them were dressed as if they were going to a cocktail party more or less. The hosts served drinks and after a while one of the couples took out joints and some of them began to smoke. Carol and Larry arrived and greeted everybody, then seated next to us.

"Well honey" a big titted blonde asked Tammy, "Is all the gang here?"

"Not yet, we are expecting another couple, but they may be late," Tammy answered her.

By now the party was underway in full sail, everybody drinking, smoking and talking. After a while people began to shift places a bit, men struck up conversations with woman they hadn't come with. Ben lowered the lights a bit.

Lizbeth found herself talking a fellow named Ralph, a handsome Teutonic sort looking like someone who has been skiing for long periods of time. In meanwhile I found myself talking to a petite blonde named Isobel.

Then couple by couple the party started to disintegrates, one after another the couples vanished from the living room and I supposed they were heading to the bedroom in the back of the apartment. I looked to where my wife was and it seemed everything was alright, she appeared to like the fellow she was with, so I let Isobel know I was attracted to her.

"Let's see what's happening in there." I said Isobel extending my hand.

"Ok" she said smiling and she grabbed my hand and followed me to the other room.

When I saw what was happening in the bedroom it was almost more than I could believe, even though it matched my most feverish fantasies. There were several mattresses spread on the floor and the room was lit by a few dimmed red lights. All the couples who had vanished from the living room were here, naked, sprawled out on the mattresses; fucking and sucking in almost any conceivable position known to man. Clothes were piled unceremoniously on a corner.

"This is fantastic." I said just loud for Isobel to hear.

She smiled to me, "it's a groovy scene, isn't it?"

"You know Isobel; this is the first party for me, the first time ever. It's a bit of a shock at first sight."

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Damn right I do." I said enthusiastically.

"Then let's join them." She reached for my crotch and started to stroke my cock. "First we need to get rid of this." She said as she unzipped my trousers, while she continued to feel me all the while; as I'm not bashful I grabbed her tits and gave them a squeeze or two and then unfastened her zip behind her neck.

"It may be faster if we do this ourselves." She said, releasing me and unzipping her dress. I slipped out of my pants and took off my shirt, my shoes and socks and pulled out my jockey shorts. Isobel during the same time had slipped off her dress; she had no underwear to worry about.

"There is a spot," I said pointing to a vacant area on the mattresses, I took her hand and we went over and lay down.

We started with a tongue type kiss—the tongue to tongue type—I was enchanted, Isobel tongue was unusually sharp and slippery and her saliva was warm; as we kissed, mouths open I pulled her close noticing how strangely warm and soft her skin was, different from Lizbeth and Carol or Joan. My dick sprouted almost immediately.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she said grabbing my throbbing organ.

"Oh, that is a poor, tired working man looking for a place to stay the night." I said jokingly

"Oh what a luck you have, I have a room vacant, would you like to take a look at the room first?"

I got down on my knees and gazed at her cunt. She opened the door spreading her legs wide so I could get a good look at what she was offering. Her mons was sparsely covered with blonde trimmed hair and her pussy lips were unusually bright pink exactly like her nipples. I put a hand experimentally in her crotch letting my middle finger rub along the already moist slit.

"Hummmm, yes like that," Isobel said shifting her hips to intensify the contact at the same time she grabbed my cock and started to fondle it.

"Huuuummmm yes, I like it when a beautiful woman takes my cock in her hands." As I said this I pushed my finger deeper into her cunt and soon it was covered with pussy juice. Out the corner of my eye I saw my wife enter the room with the blonde sky instructor type guy.


Suddenly, Tammy was there, along with Isobel. "I understand this is your first party Rick, I'm right?"

"Right" I answered while trying to guess what this might mean and failed.

"Well, I want to make sure your first experience is a memorable one." Tammy kneeled down beside me and put her lips on my cock, sucking it gently. Isobel left her hand where it was –around my prick—and starting kissing me on the mouth. Her tongue was darting between my lips and grazing it against those marvelous and sensitive tissues inside my mouth.

I really didn't know what to do with my hands; one was busily working away at Isobel's bushy blonde pussy lips. The other I thought ought to go to Tammy, so I carefully reached for her and caressed her grapefruit sized and pendulous tits over me, after a minute or two I let my hand slid down her body to her hairless twat. The lips were moist and when she spread her legs captured my fingers between her thighs, I then wiggled them against her clit.

All of a sudden there was another girl around me, her tits mashed against my chest, her nipples hard and sharp poking at my nipples. She shoved a hand under my body, went to my ass and started to tickle my asshole. Oh god, it was Carol.

I was struck with the situation. There I was, being serviced by three beautiful women and I was flabbergasted as each one was more eager to pay attention to me than the other, each one of them was willing to give me her body in any way I could possible desire.

I knew that around me there were other couples fucking and sucking like crazy; I could hear their moans, the slap of one body against another; in one corner several people—and it was impossible to determine how many and which sexes—were clamped together moving like an amoeba intent of scratching all its itches at once.

Isobel let go of my cock and crawled over me spreading her legs over my face and propping herself up on her haunches pressing her cunt tightly against my mouth. I had only a thing to do and fortunately there was nothing I wanted to do more. I took a powerful sniff of her tangy odour, mashed my nose against her clit and opening my mouth rammed my tongue between her pussy lips into her canal.

At the same time I could hear Carol saying Tammy to let her on her place and Carol's tongue started licking my stiffened cock, in a moment I could feel another sensation on my prick it was Tammy's tongue licking me beside Carol. They were licking my cock up and down its length, playing with my balls and my anus.

I was like maddened, I reached up and grasped Isobel tits. They stood out straight, soft and fleshy almost like ice-cream cones. Her nipples were so erect it was almost abnormal, they were as huge imitations of pencil erasers, not knowing what to do I pinched the nipples hard and in response Isobel pushed her crotch ever more tightly down into my face. I had buried my tongue in her cunt and her juices were coming down to my mouth and to my throat; the scent was so overpowering it seemed I had pushed my head inside her vagina and I was in her womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.