Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I took a bit of toast and washed it down with a sip of coffee. The sports pages were spread out in front of me.

"Did Art call you yesterday?" asked my wife.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, he did. He said essentially what he had said the day before. You know, that he thought he was in love with Barbara and he didn't know what to do about Betsy."

My wife nodded solemnly, Art and Betsy Burg being our best friends and now, it seemed, their marriage was in severe trouble.

"Did you call to Betsy?" I asked my wife.

"She called and cried for about a half an hour. She says that Art has told her he doesn't know if he wants to be married anymore. I just didn't know what to say to her."

I sighed and then took another bit of toast and another gulp of coffee, then turned the newspaper page in front of me.

"We have to do something, Rick."

"I agree. But what? I really think Art is stuck on Barbara. It may be a temporary infatuation, but try and tell him that."

"Meanwhile, Betsy is really getting hurt," my wife said, "I mean it's bad enough finding your husband has fallen for another girl; but Barbara is a good friend besides. If Art leaves Betsy, she'll be losing not just a husband, but a good friend, too."

"It is rough." I said.

"We can't just sit back and let it happen, can we, dear?"

"No," I said, we can't. I'll call Art again and see if we can get together for lunch."

"That's a fine idea." Lizbeth said relieved. It seemed to me it was just what she had been hoping I would say.

"We have to convince him that the affair is just a temporary thing and Betsy and his marriage is permanent."

"I hope you can do it."

"It won't be easy. Hell, I never thought there would be any trouble between Art and Betsy." I said.

"Yeah, me neither."

"Until a month ago, I'd have said they were the only really happy marriage I knew about —outside of ours—of course."

"Yeah me too" But her voice had a different tinges as if something strange was going through her mind.

Finishing my toast and draining the cup of coffee I glanced at my watch "Got to run honey. I'll let you know what happens with Art, after lunch."

We pecked, the usual kiss of husband and wife parting for the day. For a moment I thought we looked good together.

A few hours later I called my wife, "I don't know what's going on with Art, I asked him out to lunch but he said he was just too busy."

"What else did he say?"

"Not much. In fact, there were just a few sentences. I asked him how things were and he said that he wasn't sure. I asked what was happening between him and Barbara and he said that things were at an important point. But he wouldn't say what. Frankly, I don't know anything more than I did before I called him. Did you talk to Betsy?"

"I tried. I had been calling her but no one is home."

"Don't you thing that's odd?" I asked my wife.

"I know I'm going to keep trying, when work allows me."

That night, over dinner, we discussed Art and Betsy some more. For us the breaking of the Burg marriage could be a tragedy of the first order; Art and Betsy had been our friends for the entire length of both our marriages. They are not only our best friends; they are in a very real sense our only friends. Oh, we know a lot of people many in a very friendly basis, but the Burgs are the only people we are really close to and their marriage had seemed remarkably happy.

Neither I nor Lizbeth admit to each other—well not in my case to myself—that if our friend's marriage broke up, we may eventually end up examining our own marriage, a relationship which both of us are taking for granted so far.

Lizbeth had gone to the kitchen to bring dessert when the phone rang. She answered it; it was Art Burg.

"Hey Liz, you two want some company tonight?"

"You know you and Betsy can always come over, whenever you want." I heard Lizbeth on the phone.

A silence while Lizbeth was listening on the phone and then, "Barbara? Well, sure, if you want to." She listened some more and then, "Fine, see you then."

"What did he say?" I asked my wife.

She was bewildered, "Well basically he said they are going to come the three of them, Barbara included, that something had happened between the three of them and that is hard to believe –his words, nor mine--; Barbara is going to live with them for a while and when I asked him if Betsy was in agreement he said he wouldn't say exactly that Betsy wants it, but, that all things considered she had decided to go along with the idea."

It was a nervous half an hour for us waiting for the trio and their idea and speculating on what was happening with our friends.

To make conversation I said to Lizbeth, "Look, Barbara is a good looking chick I think Art is sleeping with her."

"But; what about Betsy?"

"Oh, I think he is sleeping with her, too."

"When? Before or after he sleeps with Barbara." I would say she was annoyed.

"How should I know?" I was becoming angry myself.

"I think is kind of weird" my wife getting upset, "I can't imagine the three of them living together; what does Art think he is some Arabian prince?"

To her surprise I laughed, "Oh come on, there is nothing unusual about threesomes. Even the TV is full of them these days."

"Yes, but that's the movies. This is real life we are talking about and our friends."

"Your point, honey" I didn't want to discuss something most men dream most of the time.

"Doesn't it bother you? Aren't you offended? I've heard you talking about marriage sacredness.

"True," I said acting a bit the surprised fellow. "In any case is their life, not ours."

The doorbell rang and we jumped to answer it. The three stood at the door, Art, Betsy and Barbara were beaming like elves.

"Well" I said while Lizbeth kept silent, "Come in, come in. We are anxious to know what's happening with you three."

Our three guests entered and all five of us sat down, the Burg and Barbara sat on the living room couch with Art between the two women. They seemed excited and happy, the three of them.

"Listen friends," Art began, "I'm sorry we have been so strangers in the last few days," he smiled and both women giggled. "You see, Barbara has been living with us for the last days." There were more giggles.

"Living with you?" What do you mean by that exactly?" My wife's tone of voice was suspicious.

"Well" Art said, "You know what the meaning of living together is, don't you? In this case that's exactly what it means."

I sat very erect and asked, "Do you mean that the three of you are sleeping together?"

Barbara and Betsy giggled again and Lizbeth frowned in disapproval, I however felt a rush of envy through my body. Barbara is tall and full breasted, with dark, shoulder length hair. Her waist is narrow and her legs long. He has the kind of face that people normally associates with cameo miniatures, with extraordinarily cool blue eyes.

Betsy, on the other hand, is built more like an Italian peasant woman of the Sophia Loren variety. Her tits are tremendous and her ass is round and firm. She has muscular thighs and calves. Her face is broad and open with huge, limpid eyes. Her hair is a reddish brown that she uses in a ponytail. Art seemed not match for either, not very tall, rather on the chunky side with a not particularly handsome face.

What in god's name had attracted these two women to him is a mystery. Perhaps it is his bushy mat of red hair or his personality. He is intense, with a great sense of humor. He generates a kind of magnetism with his insightful of things.

"Well" I repeated impatiently, "are you sleeping together?"

"Yes" it was Betsy who answered with an enormous grin.

"That's right" Barbara said.

"Indeed we are" Art said, "And loving every moment of it."

Lizbeth looked at them in shock, I in wonderment.

"You want this?" she asked her friend.

"It wasn't my idea, but it's fantastic." Betsy answered with a grin.

"What about you, Barbara, I would have thought that you wanted Art all for yourself. "I asked trying not to show envy in my voice.

"I did ... at first. But this is so much better; after all Betsy is one of my best friends. That was one of my problems; hurting her was very heavy for my conscience. This way she doesn't get hurt and what is best we have the company of each other when Art isn't at home."

My wife was writhing in her seat, "I still don't understand." She said, "Does Art sleep with both of you at once or first one and then the other?"

Both girls giggled together and Art put an arm possessively around each; they cuddled close to him.

"Amazing" was my only vocal reaction.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it." I looked at my wife her voice wasn't her usual.

"To answer your question..." and Art smiled lasciviously, a woman on each side of him, "It depends. Sometimes is Barbara first. Sometimes Betsy"

"But what happens to the girl second in line? Does she wait until the next night?" Oh la, la my wife interest in the logistic of their fucking was amazing in itself.

Art laughed, "No, not at all. You see, the whole setup is almost unbearable exciting. The only problem is that none of us is getting ant sleep. And I barely drag myself the next day.

"Sounds fantastic," the words had barely left my mouth when I received a dirty look from my wife.

"It is," Art was beaming." I have a hard-on almost permanently. I've never fucked so much in my life and I always seem to want more and more."

Lizbeth had her mouth open, "Betsy," she said and her voice denoted disbelief, "aren't you jealous?"

"No, I don't think so; its nice to have Barbara in the house with me. We've been sharing the cleaning and the housework and best of all I'm not afraid she will take my husband from me."

"So you have your cake and eat it too," I said with a taste of envy.

"Yeah, you're right and your pun is right too." Art's face had a broad and beaming grin.

"But you still haven't told us where does everybody sleep?" My wife and her logistics.

"Well seeing your preoccupation with the accommodations, so far Betsy and I usually end up sleeping in the bedroom and Barbara sleeps in the guest room; but, we have ordered a King sized mattress so we can sleep all together; can't wait till we get it. Can we girls?"

"That will solve one of our biggest problems" Betsy explained, "It's not very nice to have to send someone off to another bedroom." Barbara only nodded her agreement.

My mind was drifting," What about the two of you, is anything going in between the two of you ... Ejem, sexually a mean?"

The two women giggled at the same time, "No" Barbara said, "We both like men"

"And the same man as a matter of fact." My wife said wryly.

"At that moment both girls bent toward Art and kissed him. My wife and I exchanged glances. It was all too much for the both of us, too unbelievable.

"You know "I said my friend, "You are living every man's fantasy," my wife looked at me with a surprised look on her face. I supposed she thought her cozy world was starting to crumble.

Art shrugged and grinned "I know".

Lizbeth was starting to show a foul mood, "Art, would you get that shit-eating grin off your face; I think I can accept everything but that."

"Look Liz, we are all flying, is like we have drunk all the time—but we haven't had a drink."

"It's like we all have fall in love together" Barbara tried to explain. Betsy nodded her agreement.

"And no one feels jealous?" My wife insisted not believing a word.

This time the three answered together, "Nope".

Then I asked something I thought it was important. "What about the future, I mean is this permanent?"

"Who knows? But then what's permanent these days? We are planning to move Barbara into the house lock, stock and barrel. Tomorrow we go to her apartment with a U-Haul and move home all her things."

"This sentimental deal has its own advantages, material advantages; you see Barbara is going to save on rent, also she can share our costs and she living with us she'll save too"

I laughed at Art explanation and shook my head, "It sure will be estrange, I mean Lizbeth and me often ask each other, <I wonder what Art and Betsy are doing tonight? >. Now, we'll have to ask, <I wonder what Art, Betsy and Barbara are doing tonight?>"

"Then you approve? Asked us, a serious for the first time Art.

"As long as it is what the three of you want." Answered my wife

"Frankly, I think it's fantastic," I said, "And I tell you the truth, I'm jealous"

The look on my wife' face was, I don't know, astonished? Surprised? Shocked? Incredulous? That and many other emotions crossed her mind; I know because I know she has always thought of me, in relation to sexual activities outside the couple, as straight-laced and stuffy; on the other hand she knows how much I admire Art.

"You are jealous?" She asked me with uncertainty in her voice.

"Sure" I replied "It would be fantastic to have to women al to myself. I get excited just thinking about it."

Now Lizbeth was really offended, what I say offended, she was right now ice-cold furious; I thought < Oh my Rick, prepare yourself the moment Art and his women leave out that door, and you have a big bulge to show, oh man¡¡¡>.

Lizbeth addressed now the three-some, "Have you told anyone else?"

"Are you kidding? Imagine what my parents would say? Or Betsy's?"

"I think mine would get me committed to a sanatorium in Switzerland." said Barbara

"We won't tell any other friends; but you are the only that counts." Said Art.

"What will your neighbors say?" I asked them.

"We are ready for them" Betsy said, "Barbara is my cousin from Boston. That's all they need to know. After all they haven't the minimal idea what's happening inside the house."

"You better keep your shades pulled down if you are going to neck in the living room" I joked.

"You know Art, he is right" Betsy was a bit concerned.

"And, what are you going to do when you are invited some place?" my always practical wife asked.

"We'll go as a trio whenever possible; in fact if we can't then we won't go." Art replied definitively.

"Except to my mother's house for Thanksgiving" Betsy put in.

"Or mine for Mother's day" Art said.

"And you Barbara, what are you going to tell your parents? About where you are living I mean.

"Well my living habits had been very irregular, I may tell them my lease is up and I'm living with Art and Betsy for a while; they would prefer it I went back home."

I asked the married couple, "what if your parents come over?"

"We'll just say Barbara is visiting." Betsy replied.

"You seem to have thought all your answers" I admitted.

"Yeah, the only problem left is to get enough sleep, being a two women lover is quite wearing I may assure you; not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Yeah, I feel pity for you" I said smiling," But I can't reach you."

We all laughed in a good manner, including Lizbeth, think that surprised me.

"Well friends it's been great" Art said getting up, "but we have to go."

His ladies stood up beside him and he hugged tightly them both.

"It's the call of nature" he explained, "It's been calling again and again these last days" Barbara put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips and then Betsy did the same. For a few moments, thee three of them just hugged and kissed tightly like a bunch of grapes.

We watched entranced, I a little green with envy, my wife not yet believing the evidence in front of our eyes. This had been what Art, Betsy and Barbara had been saying all night.

"Good night people and good luck, thought it doesn't seem to me that you need it, you have all the luck in the world." Art said waving his hand in farewell.

"And thanks" Betsy put in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.