Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She looked at me with her little smile. "Don't worry you are going to have me but you're not going to be able to joke much longer." And with that she pushed her dangling breasts together around the shaft of my cock. Her body began to slide up and down my length and immediately the sensations were building again.

"Are, are, you, you, sure?" I managed to say as my head started tossing from side to side on the bed at her unexpected wantonness.

She moved down and I watched in awe as her tongue began to lick around my precum covered cockhead. "Ummmh-hummmh," she replied and then her mouth moved forward taking some of my penis her lips, disappearing behind a wall of her hair as it fell around her head.

Her tongue began to slither along the top of my shaft, sending chills up my spine. "You win, are you sure your mother didn't have the talk with you" I squeaked out as I grabbed at a pillow.

"Ummmh-hummmh, no." she said shaking her head.

She started sliding her breasts up and down my body again and with each motion the forces of an orgasm were building deep inside my sac. I could feel it growing and growing each time she moved her breasts, then a lick, then her skin, then, oh, I don't know what she was doing.

It was so soft, wet, smooth, and perfect. Oh so good, oh, so fucking good. "Ohmygod Lizbeth baby ... oh Lizbeth ... I'm sorry, don't stop. Yes ... I can't..." The orgasm was almost there. I wanted to scream. All the times I had been so close tonight were all coming back at once right now and all of them were ripping me apart. Oh fuck. I couldn't stop it now. It was too late.

I felt something wet around my rod and pushing against me, her tongue? And I exploded; it felt to me like the first squirt started from the base of my spine and came flying outwards. Lizbeth squealed again, but different from before, and I felt her rubbing at the base of my erection. She tossed her hair up and another squirt flew up and hit my chest. It wouldn't stop. Glob after glob was shooting upwards covering my stomach and lower chest and between her hairs, I could see Lizbeth's mouth resting on the top side of my erection watching everything coming out of me, but never letting go while I pulsed against her lips.

Finally my orgasm subsided and I stopped tossing my head on the bed. Lizbeth lifted her head up just a bit, releasing me and then slowly guided the tip of my hard-on through the pools of cumm on my skin. I watched her exploring the results of her action with fascination.

"Would you like to borrow a pencil or should I take dictation?"

She looked up at me and grinned, then put her tongue in a small glop just under my cock. She drew it into her mouth and tentatively tasted it. After a second's reflection, she sat up beside me and said, "I'm not an expert to judge but I think that would've been quadruplets."

I nodded, thinking how that orgasm had been building up for hours. Now I began to feel semen sliding down my sides. "These sheets are going to be a mess if I move. Would you mind bringing a towel from the bathroom my love?"

She jumped up and ran into her bathroom. "Don't forget the bit in your hair," I called after her.

My goddess returned, running a damp washrag over some strands of her hair and tossed a towel onto my stomach. I quickly cleaned myself up and put the towel to the side. She was still standing by the bed nude with a look of concentration as she worked over her hair thoroughly. I suddenly remembered that just a couple hours ago she had been paralyzed at the touch of my hand on her knee and yet already it seemed like this is the way it would be. What could be more natural than beckoning her to the bed where I waited to hug her the whole night through? I reached up to pull my new wife back into bed with me but first I need a pee.

I put on my boxers out of modesty for Lizbeth and went to the bathroom to pee and wash myself and was back in the bedroom just in time to see Lizbeth crawling naked across the covers.

"This side of the sheets is warmer and not wet," she said pulling them up around her stomach.

I slipped my boxers over my erection and crawled in bed with her. "Maybe we can find something else to warm you up."

"The sheets are for later, anyway," she said throwing them back. "Do you think we will ever go to sleep?"

"Well, I don't know if this is the alternative..." I said, placing my hand on her breast.

"I'm far too wired to sleep, too. Maybe if we do something really hard and fast to the point of exhaustion... ?"

"Just what are you thinking about? Something like go running?"

She grinned. "I really like having this effect on you. I can see this is a permanent part of my life now." A moment after she said that, I saw her cheeks flushing, but I knew they were nothing compared to mine. She continued, "Do you want to put it on now or later?"

"Uh, shouldn't we warm you up a little first?"

"Oh I'm warm enough. I'm pretty ready. Been thinking' about this all night."

"Yeah, ok then." I was with her and my erection had never disappeared since she pulled the blanket out the two of us.

I was unconsciously stroking my penis and Lizbeth's fingers joined me, I just watched her fingers sliding along my cock so naturally. Lizbeth seemed to be studying what she was doing as well. "Rick" she began. "I, uh, I really like seeing you naked."

I grinned. "I'm kinda a fan of seeing you this way, too."

"I don't just mean that. I mean, it's like all the barriers are coming down. There's finally nothing between us anymore."

"No secrets and complete trust in the other."

"Forever," Lizbeth finished the sentence and then looked back down at my cock. "How does it feel? Tight?"

"You don't know how much..."

"Rick, what position do you think is best?" Lizbeth's voice was tremulous over my shoulder.

I lay back down next to her. "What do you thing about the kissing position?" I answered and moved my lips to hers. She responded immediately and soon our bodies were wrapped together, hands gliding across skin, lips pushing and pulling. I moved my lips to her neck and one of those beautiful moans escaped from her. I instantly felt my temperature rising.

I put long wet licks up and down her neck, again taking in that indescribable taste. Next it was her ear between my teeth, nibbling very gently. Her nails descended upon my back and scratched lightly across my skin, sending goose bumps across my body. My hold on her became stronger, tighter, as I kissed and licked her over and over. I was getting crazy with the feel of her.

I felt Lizbeth pushing me up on top of her and our legs writhed together, our groins meeting again. I lifted myself on my forearms a bit so that she didn't have to support my full weight and she brought her tongue to my face and quickly covered me with it.

By now she did know this could have such an effect on me. My body twitched and I moaned and gasped each time her tongue hit me. Ohmygod, Ohmygod it was so good. Don't ever stop, baby.

My tongue fell on her forehead and I slid it down her face and chin over her neck and between her breasts all the way to her navel and then back up again. I couldn't get over the feel of her body against mine as we grounded our sexes together. Everything was smooth, soft and perfect. I repeated my body licks a second and a third time beginning to taste and smell the excitement growing in the air.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.