Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Before telling our complete story and our venturous present let me present you my wife and myself. I'm Richard, but everybody calls me Rick (I did never mind the diminutive, I know who I'm) and thirty five years old; my wife has a very beautiful name, Elizabeth thirty two years old and she had been called, Eliza, Elisa, Beth, Betty, Liz and several others by different people, I call her Lizbeth and so we are Rick and Lizbeth to ourselves. We are common people.

My wife is a lawyer in a medium size company and gets a healthy pay check every month and I 'm chemist engineer; I work as a consultant and as a part time professor of chemistry in our town college I get paid two checks per month and between the two do not take home what my wife earns. Money never being an issue in our little family, there was a time while she finished her career and established her reputation as a lawyer, that it was me the only one who brought money home; so if she earns now more than I do I do not feel I'm less than her I do not feel threatened and my manhood does not suffer for it.

Regarding our physical appearance so important for some, well she is of medium height five- five, slim with medium sized breasts and a good pair of toned legs, she runs five miles twice a week and her best feature is a pair of ice blue eyes that went violet in the throes of passion; her face otherwise is cute with shoulders length coffee brown hair; she wouldn't win in a Miss America contest but who cares, she is my Mrs. America.

In contrast, no I'm not an Apollo, I'm also medium size in everything and when I say in everything I mean everything. I'm five- ten in height and not as slim as when I ran in College, I just love risotto or macaroni al carbone, Italian style. My legs are toned because I run with her, not on a par with her mind you always a hundred feet behind her and giving my maximum to finish without falling dead at her feet; something she finds very funny. I have dark honey blonde hair cut short and black eyes that when I'm angry become bottomless pits. And as for some the most important thing is the dick, my penis, my cock, you name it, is a very satisfactory in between seven to seven and a half inches long and five and a half inches in girth. That's all and that's who we are.

Now let me go back in time around seventeen years. We were on High school I was a senior on my last year and she was a freshman, one day I saw her on the corridors and I told myself, "That's my mate"; yes like any other mammalian. I don't believe in the romantic notion of "love at first sight" I believe in the more primitive feeling "lust at first sight" that is ingrained in a brain area called the anterior cingulate cortex and is regulated by testosterone and estrogen in humans and which function is matchmaking. Later, much later comes, not always, the other sentiments we know as romantic love.

So to her I went, waited till she was alone and introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Richard, Rick to my friends and I would like to be your friend; say, could we go for some coffee or something?"

Her spontaneous laugh was like the tinkling of crystal, "You crazy? you don't know even my name."

"Yes, sorry what's your name before I call you "Beauty girl"?"

She laughed again and, "My name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Murdock and my friends call me by several nicknames, Eliza, Elisa, Beth, Betty, Liz and several others, you may pick your choice."

"What if I call you ... Lizbeth, that's ok with you?"

"Well at least is different..."

"Yeah that's my second name "different", what about a soda, you game?"

"Nah, can't, I have to go to class now and after class I must go to the library; thanks anyway, it's not usual a whole senior pays attention to a little old fifteen freshmen, meaning me."

I was delighted; her sense of humor was refreshing. "Hey, are you making fun of me?"

Her burst of laughter was contagious, "no I don't but if I was what would you do? Don't speak to me again? Don't invite me to a soda? What big senior school student?"

With a twinkle in my eyes I told her, "No, I would take you in my arms and kiss you for all the school to see."

I had to give it to her, she didn't back out, she just said "You wouldn't dare."

"No, you are right I wouldn't shame you, you kissing a perv senior like me." And at that we laughed together, the first of many to come.

From the next day on we entered into a daily routine that would last until I finished high school. We met at the end of the school day go for a soda and later I would walk her home. Of course sometimes this rhythm was broken if either of us had to do something out of the ordinary. But we had always a bug around us, like a fly around honey; my little fifteen years old sister. Carla.

She had been a pest to me since she was a toddler; don't get me wrong I love her very much, but as every brother knows little sisters have an amazing ability to always be in the middle in the most inopportune moments. That was the karma of my life. I had taken care of little Carla when our parents were working; then it was me who had carried and brought her to and from school since her first year.

Now at fifteen, being in the same classroom as Lizbeth, Carla was her friend and tried to be with her most of the time; as I learned many years later my sister had a crush on her friend, an amorous interest in her friend and so she was always trying to be in the middle. She was no longer a little girl that I could shake when I was too bothered and wanted to get her out of me.

So that year to the end of school and the whole summer, whenever I was with Lizbeth, Carla was in the middle. Later I learned Carla; at that time a closet Bi-sexual, had during the next three years until they graduated, attempted to make Lizbeth experiment with her. Later she became, or so she said, a full-fledged in the closet lesbian.

After High school I went to the University to become a chemist and to get a Master in education. My relationship with Lizbeth was normal, that of two good friends. I liked being with her but for the next two years my principal motivation was to get my university careers ahead on my way to a good economic future that would allow me to think of a serious relationship and a family.

I talked with Lizbeth of my plans and she was in full agreement with me. We didn't make plans together or pledge but without saying it was clear to us, were going to be together in the future. And that moment came. I asked her to be my fiancée the day she graduated and she said yes; she was eighteen and I was twenty one, she was going to enter Law school and I was ending my third of five years. We made plans, we talked marriage and children, I wanted to get I good job to be able to provide so she could continue her career in law and become a lawyer.

When I was twenty three and she twenty we got married, our families were happy for us; her and my parents knew we had been friends since High school years and could not believe that without having been formally engaged we had kept sentimentally faithful to each other. That same day my sister moved out of town without even saying goodbye.


As newlyweds our marriage had a few surprises for me; not the least important, Lizbeth was a virgin, not just technically virgin, she was a virgin in all sense of the word. Being in Uni I had many opportunities to bed other female students and had even bedded a couple professors, so I was not in a hurry to have sex with my girlfriend as a means to purify my body of any raging hormones (as some authors of erotica generally justify mother-son incest, the raging hormones, lol); we just kissed, yes we french kissed and it was very hot but I never went to touch her panties; if she would had asked I would have complied with, but she didn't.

As she was a virgin I had to be her teacher and with the knowledge I had acquired with some mature and very experienced women that task was a pleasure. I should say when I married I was a good lover always thinking of the woman pleasure before mine. I need to give credit to my "Molecular Physics" professor Madame Saint Etienne, Eloise, now back in France whom took me under her wings, in every sense of the word, when I was nineteen and not only taught me physics she taught me not only to fuck but to make love to a woman; two very different things.

In our first night together, the wedding night, Lizbeth was so shay she came to bed fully clothed; no, no misunderstand me she wasn't wearing the wedding dress; her mother had bought her a full bride trousseau in Victoria's Secret and she came to bed from the bath where she had changed clothes in full brides white regalia. Yes, she was beautiful in white, white meaning purity and if someone was pure, that was she.

But the complete outfit she was wearing consisted of a lace bra and panties set, white nightdress and over her nightdress a long to the floor silk robe, with white satin slippers on her feet. She was a heavenly vision. And taking off her slippers she lay down in bed waiting for me to take the lead.

I was wearing only my pajama bottoms with my chest naked so I turned around to be face to face with her and taking her face with my mind I asked her, "Tell me my love, your mother didn't talk to you about our wedding night?"

"No, she ... she told me that you have experience and would guide me." She said in a tremulous voice.

I was glad my young wife was a virgin, not that the contrary would have prevented me to marry her, but I was irritated with her mother at least she could have explained her daughter the basics of a wedding night.

"Well my love, first of all you have a lot of clothing on you don't need in bed and less in our newlyweds bed. So let's get up and let's get comfortable after all I have seen you in the beach wearing a bikini, it isn't true?"

"Yes Rick but ... but I'm a little nervous; this is a big day for me and I have never been naked with a man in my life."

"Right, but we know each other since our High school days and I promise you I'll be extremely careful with you my love."

"Ok. I love and I trust you."

So I took her hand and we got up from the bed. I hugged her and started to kiss her on her mouth and neck, little kisses with lots of saliva and tip of tongue, I caressed her softly trying to remember the lessons in love my beautiful french professor of "Molecular Physics" at Uni had told me when teaching me the fine arts of love in bed

. "Always be careful, always be tender, never rush a woman, give her time to get accustomed, take your time to excite her, to get hot as coals and never, never think of yourself first, always thing of the woman pleasure first and your own will be immeasurable, something out of this world."

I started to take off first her silk gown and then her nightdress and with only her bra and panties I hugged her and took her to bed. We lied down side by side all the while I was caressing her she started to respond my caresses with her own. We kissed and kissed and her breathing was getting rough by the minute. I caressed and caressed her breasts over her virginal bra feeling her nipples getting hard under the lace while I sucked them over the fabric. Soon I was displacing my hand down her tummy, stopping to tickle the navel and making her laugh nervously.

Little by little my hand was getting near her brief panties and caressing her mound over them in a non-stop trip down her legs to the knees and back up on the inside of her thighs. When I was nearing the juncture of her crotch she unconsciously opened her legs letting me caress her labia over the wet cloth. In that instant I knew she was excited and was the moment to the next step.

"My love, would you mind if I take off your panties and bra so I may be able to caress the skin of your body."

She nodded with her head and I, as delicately as I was able, took off her intimate apparel. I followed suit, pulling my pajamas bottoms down my body and pushing them away. I looked down knowing my cock was poking from between my legs, covered in precum. The two of us were looking at each other. She took my hand and pulled me onto the bed, and once on the bed I pulled her back to me so that we were face-to-face, bodies pressed together. I bent down and moved my lips straight to hers. It was magic.

My lips moved against hers and soon our tongues were dancing together. I felt her tongue so wet and strong bend up behind my teeth, licking back and forth. I sucked it into my mouth until she somehow reversed it and I felt her sucking my own tongue into her mouth. Her nipples were pressed into the upper part of my chest, moving back and forth as we kissed. The tip of my cock was lodged against her stomach, wet against her skin. Our legs slid against one another, and I could not fathom how smooth and soft she felt. I moved my hands down her body and squeezed her bare bottom in my hands. She did the same to me and I felt her smile forming against my lips. I growled against her mouth.

I suddenly broke the kiss and began to rub my body against her in earnest. I felt her nipples as I slid up and down her body. I heard her whisper, "So good," as I moved back up. Then I was kissing her lips, chin, and neck as I moved down again. My fingers pressed hard sliding up her back, while I kissed anything in sight. I suddenly caught a glimpse of her ear and slid to the side to get at it. As I did so, something happened and my leg slipped between her thighs. I could feel her, warm and moist, against my skin. It was the most erotic sensation I had ever felt.

I licked up her long neck to the ear lobe which I pulled into my mouth. She moaned ever so slightly as I nibbled. Her body started to move and the warm soft spot was sliding against my thigh, leaving a damp trail. I moaned against her in excitement.

"You ever did this?" I asked.

"No, you know I didn't." she said and slid her wetness down my thigh. "Did you?"

"Hummmm- Hummmm," I answered and ran my tongue in a circle along the edge of her ear.

"That's a yes or no?"

" ... yes."

In a movement that astonished me for its audacity she took with delicacy my cock in her hand and began to rub it. She was moving her hand in rhythm with her mound against my leg. I felt her thumb petting the head, rubbing my precum all around. Through the haze in my mind, I felt a drop of moisture running down my leg from her pussy and new scents wafting and floating around us, from her, from me, from the sweat that was forming on our naked bodies. I was getting mad I wanted to taste her, taste all of her, before the night was done.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.