All the Lust I Can Get - Cover

All the Lust I Can Get

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl wonders why she is such a slut and soon discovers that her parents have a lot to do with it. Involves lots of middle aged men fucking a young tight teen but no incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Mother   Daughter   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

The shower was all I needed to bounce back after the morning screw-fest. Paul was still in the shower washing my mum's cunt juice off his cock. He was amazingly virile and his cock was still semi-hard. I tied my hair up into a bun and contemplated sucking him off but I wanted some breakfast and a cup of tea before the rest of the day caught up with me. I slipped my short silky gown on and wandered back past mum's room. She too was in the shower, no doubt with dad.

The kitchen was quiet and all the guests had left. I went to about the usual breakfast routine as if this morning was just that, routine.

My mum appeared at the door with her light summer robe tied loosely around her body.

"Hi darling," she said "How are you?"

I found it hard to say anything. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks."

"Look love," mum said, "Your dad and I have had this kind of lifestyle for many years now. It was only a matter of time before you found out"

"Mum, I knew years ago." I said smiling, "I found the videos."

Mum looked surprised.

"Anyway," I continued "I've been living the same life as well, you don't think I was an unwilling party to this morning do you?"

"Obviously not," mum laughed, "You certainly enjoyed yourself."

I just smiled and flicked the kettle on. Although it was good to have this out in the open, I was still a little uncomfortable about it.

"Paul's a nice boy," Mum said, "Do you have many other, you know, friends?"

I was shocked that she'd asked and I tossed a wet dishcloth at her. "Mummm," I said, "Christ."

"Oh, hi," said Paul as he walked, somewhat awkwardly, in with dad, "Yum, breakfast."

Dad was grinning from ear to ear and said to mum "So you've had the chat then?"

Mum nodded and smiled at Paul as he stood there in his shorts.

"Kim was just saying how she would bring all these young boys home for me."

"Piss off mum," I had to laugh, "Get your own."

We all ate a hearty breakfast and chatted about everything but what happened that morning. After we ate I went into my room and got out some clothes to wear for the day. I chose a small denim skirt and a red halter neck top. I had them on the bed and had taken off my robe when Paul came in.

"Woohoo!" he half whistled, "Naked Kim, my favourite sight."

"Woohoo to you if you take off your shorts."

"Easy." He said and I could hear his his shorts drop on the floor. He snuggled up behind me and his hard cock pressed up against the small of my back. He grabbed my tits and gave them a nice gentle squeeze as I reached back and grabbed a handful of cock. He was as hard as iron. I spun around, sat on the edge of the bed, spread my legs and rubbed my pussy with my left hand.

"Bring me that cock." I said as he came closer. "I want to suck it."

He grabbed his cock with his right hand and the back of my head with his left. I held his cock and guided it to my lips. I flicked at his piss hole and licked at the underside of his knob. I could faintly taste semen as I sucked hard on it. His balls were all tight and despite the morning's action, he was if he'd not had a root for weeks. I was rubbing my clit for all it was worth and I desperately wanted Paul to lick my pussy. I took his cock as far as I could into my mouth without gagging and slowly licked it as it came out. I pulled on his slippery cock and then laid back on the bed with my legs spread wide.

"Lick my pussy," I whispered hoarsely, "Lick my fuck hole."

I threw my legs in the air as he dived down into my open wet snatch. He slipped his tongue down my left inner thigh and kissed all around my trimmed pussy before he gently teased my clit with it. He slipped about three fingers into my cunt and began sucking on my swollen clit as he did so. I massaged my tits and I came as soon as he slipped a finger up my arse.

"Ahh fuck," I cried in joy, "Fuck that's good."

I was writhing on the bed and Paul wasted no time in hopping up to me and slipping his cock back into my mouth. What a sight I must have been. On my back, legs wide open, cunt wet with saliva and juice and sucking on a nice hard cock. With that sort of visual stimuli, it's little wonder he soon came. What tipped him, and I know it always does, was when I began fingering my pussy.

"Ahh, fuck you know I love watching you do that." He said as he pulled on his cock.

"Cum all over your little slut," I said to him, "Cum all over me."

His first load was so powerful that it spilled onto the sheets opposite me. I lifted my mouth up to his cock and copped the next spray into my mouth. The rest hit me in the face and it ran down my cheeks. I took my time swirling it around my mouth and I let it bubble all over his cock as I finished him off. I wiped the cum all over my tits and lay back on the bed. Sex was so good when it was dirty and my first group sex experience was just that, hard and dirty.

I was only 18 and I'd just started university. The choice of men seemed limitless but one guy, who clearly didn't want a long-term relationship, was Pete. We had no intention of starting anything serious and he just wanted some mad shagging; just what I was looking for. We used to fuck as often as we could and wherever we could. Once I met him at the Doncaster Hotel near the Uni and he was with a mate of his called Mick. The place was nearly empty except for two older lecturer types at the bar and the three of us. I was feeling particularly horny that day and when Pete went into the toilets I made out that I needed to also. The toilets were hidden away a bit so when Pete went into his loo I easily followed him in.

"I thought you may need a hand with that." I said looking at his crotch. "Here let me hold it."

"Ahh shit woman," Pete said, "You are unbelievable."

I grabbed his cock out of his pants and aimed it at the stainless steel. He was getting hard and I kissed him as he began pissing.

"I want to fuck." I said to him as he took his cock back and gave it a shake, "I want to fuck, now."

He grabbed the material from in front of my halter top and dragged me into one of the cubicles. As we entered I heard someone else come into the loo. I pulled my halter neck over my head revealing my pert tits and then squatted down in front of Pete. I pulled his cock back out of his pants and licked the head very gently. I pulled on his cock and took as much of it down my throat as I could. I slipped the fingers of my left hand down under my knickers and rubbed my sopping pussy. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed in ecstasy. My cunt was nearly dripping on the floor I was so wet. I slowly stood up and kissed him before I pushed him down on the toilet seat. I could hear movement outside the cubicle but it only added to my arousal. I hitched my skirt up and pulled my panties straight off. My halter neck top was quickly pulled over my head and I was naked apart from the small area of clothing around my waist.

"Ah fuck," was all Pete could say as I turned around and with my back to him slid down on his cock. It was fairly easy to fuck on the toilet as the height was just right for me. We became fairly noisy and it wasn't long before a pair of shoes appeared below the toilet door. I had no idea who it was and the idea of sucking a complete stranger's cock was suddenly very appealing. I reached over and undid the latch and a very surprised man in his forties was standing there with a bulge in his pants.

"Oh fuck sorry," he said beginning to apologise, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be fucking stupid." I said, "Come here."

He moved over and I undid his belt buckle and pulled down his fly. His cock was huge and it was already fully formed with cum leaking from the head. I knew he wouldn't last. I must of looked quite the sight sitting there with my tits sticking out and Pete's cock ploughing into my pussy. I sucked at his knob and pulled on his length and when I grabbed his balls he shot a load over my face and onto my tits.

"Ahh for fucks sake." He cried as I pulled on his cock and squeezed his balls. This seemed to set Pete off as well and he sent a huge jet of cum deep into my cunt. I had an older man I had never seen before rubbing his softening cock into the cum on my face and Pete rubbing the old man's cum into my tits as I bounced and squelched my sopping cunt on Pete's cock.

I had just had my first group experience in one of the most debauched of all places, a men's loo in a pub. To be honest I was a little ambivalent about it. I loved the rawness of it and the speed with which it happened, but I hadn't cum. I needed more. I needed more cock.

The older bloke tucked his cock back into his pants and with a smile and a distinct swagger he walked out. Pete was still sitting on the seat wiping his cock on handfuls of scrunched up toilet paper. I pulled my halter neck top back up and shook my skirt down. Pete's cum was oozing down my leg so I picked up my panties and headed into the ladies. Fucking in a men's toilet is one thing, sitting on those dirty seats is disgusting.

As I sat and let the piss clean me I wondered just what I was becoming. I'd been watching porn for nearly four years and some of it included my mum and dad fucking all sorts of people. When I was at school another girl called Suzy was gangbanged at a party and we all turned on her. Even I, someone who even at the age of 17 fantasised about being in an orgy, was too weak to defend her. I wanted to say that what she was doing was okay as long as she was a willing partner and from what I heard from some of the boys, she was very willing indeed.

As I sat with my friends and judged Suzy from afar, I knew that inside I was jealous. Jealous of her freedom, envious of the male attention. I would masturbate at night imagining all those boys fucking me and fucking Suzy. Now though, away from the peer pressure to conform, I was finding out that I could be me; the wanton slut I was born to be. Finally I could have what Suzy had.

In the grubby toilets of an inner-city hotel I had my first threesome and it was a life changing event. I'd had an epiphany of sexuality.

Once I'd cleaned my sweet little cunt and wiped the cum off my chest and face I grabbed my panties and decided that just for kicks, I wouldn't wear any.

I went back out to the bar to find that Peter and Mick had disappeared. My handbag was no longer on the table and in a panic I looked around the lounge.

"It's alright," came a voice from the bar. It was the man from the toilet. "The boys said they had to go help a mate who'd had a prang."

I could feel their lusty mature eyes boring into me and there was no doubt that he'd told his mate what had happened.

"Damn them," I said and sauntered over. He handed me my bag and I held my twisted panties up for them before dropping them into the bag.

Their eyes immediately went down to my skirt and I just gave it a flick and smiled at them. "I'm Kim anyway." I said waiting for them to tell me their names.

"Uh I'm Bill," said the man from the toilet, "And I'm Jeff" said the other.

The barman was listening from over at the other side of the room and I could tell that he knew as well.

"Well Bill and Jeff," I said, "I have a problem."

"That is?" Bill asked.

I looked down at Bill's crotch and reached out and rubbed the semi-hard cock that lay within.

"I'm not completely satisfied."

"Fuck," he moaned. "This is not happening."

"How old are you?" Jeff asked.

"19" I said, "Do you want to see my ID?"

"Not at all," he said laughing. "You look 16 and I'd rather see under that skirt."

The barman came over closer and stood there polishing a glass.

"Are you working?" he asked.

Suddenly I realised just how I must have looked. I must have seemed like a cheap little whore or junkie looking for some clients.

"Me?" I said, "A pro?"

"It happens?" he said "Are you?"

"Did I charge you?" I asked Bill.

He looked at the barman and shook his head. "Not a cent."

"Fine," the barman said and walked over to a bank of keys at the end of the bar.

"Room 12," he said tossing Jeff a key.

"And you don't go until I've been up." he said pointing to me.

"Someone slap me," Jeff laughed, "This can't be happening."

"Up the stairs," the barman said, "Third door on the right."

"Come on then," I said, "Get a move on."

Jeff quickly downed his beer and the two of them followed me, silently, up the stairs.

The corridor had all the charm that any art deco building that had been let go could exude; torn carpet, cracks in the walls and peeling paint all added to the general seediness that strangely enhanced what I was doing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.