All the Lust I Can Get - Cover

All the Lust I Can Get

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl wonders why she is such a slut and soon discovers that her parents have a lot to do with it. Involves lots of middle aged men fucking a young tight teen but no incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Mother   Daughter   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

I can't remember when I became a total slut. Even before my first fuck I was fascinated by group sex. I remember finding a stash of xxx rated movies up in a cupboard in mum and dad's room when I was eighteen. I slipped one into the video and the first thing I saw was a young blonde girl being fucked in the pussy and arse whilst she sucked on another cock. I slipped into a bit of a zone as I watched in amazement at what I saw. I began fingering my cunt and arse and had my first orgasm as they came all over her face. I watched all the movies several times and masturbated to orgasm over and over again. Maybe its this sort of conditioning that created the fuck monster that I am.

Or maybe it's genetic. You see, my mum and dad are swingers. For years I used to be shipped off to the baby sitters or the baby sitter would come to our house when the oldies went off partying. I only discovered this quite recently when searching through the video collection and I found a digital video cassette that I knew belonged in our new Canon video camera. With a beating heart and a mad rush of adrenaline I connected the camera to the TV.

What appeared was a party at a house that I didn't recognise. What I did recognise however were some of the people in the background all in various states of nudity. Nearly all had been to our house and I knew some of them very well. The camera work was crap and after watching the talking etc for about half an hour I thought that maybe this was all it was. How wrong I was. The camera suddenly was filming a family friend Sonya being fucked by my own dad. The camera swung around and mum was watching him as she lazily pumped the cock of some man I had never seen. In the background other people were madly sucking and fucking. I took all of this in in about 15 seconds before I hit the stop button on the camera.

My mind was in turmoil as I sat on the lounge room floor. My pussy was wet and I was terribly excited but I was perturbed at what I had seen. My conscience got the better of me and I put the tape away without watching anymore. That was two years ago and now I am an insatiable twenty year old. Mum and dad are now fairly careless about their sex games. Take this morning for instance. I awoke with my normal urge to masturbate but I heard a car pull into the drive. I had a look out the window and saw Bill, another family friend, walking towards the house. He didn't even knock on the door and used a key to get in. I snuck over to my door and watched him walking down the hall to my mum and dad's room, disrobing as he went. He opened the door and quite simply walked in with little more than a hello. Carelessly he left the door open and my curiosity got the better of me. I snuck down the hall and got down on my hands and knees to listen in.

"Yeah suck his cock," I heard dad say. "Lick those balls." My pussy nearly exploded. I edged even closer and in the dresser mirror I could see my mum sucking on Bill's cock as dad fucked her pussy. My black nightie had ridden up my back revealing my tiny little arse and trimmed pussy and I slipped a hand under my belly and began rubbing my clit. I had entered my own little zone when I felt two hands grab my arse. It scared the shitter out of me and I spun around to find Mr Smith, our butcher, kneeling behind me with his cock sticking out of his pants. Before I could even say 'fuck me' he had placed his index finger on his lips to silence me. I was more than horny and although he was in his forties, and I'd known him for years, I was in severe need for cock. I smiled at him and sat on the floor and spread my legs wide. My cunt was glistening in expectation of the pleasures to come and Smithy was as hard as a rock. I undid the bow at the top of my nightie and let my perky little breasts out. Smithy undid his shirt and stood up to pull his pants off. I quickly got on my knees, grabbed his nicely sized eight incher and slipped it into my mouth.

"Oh for fucks sake." he whispered as I flicked my tongue around his knob tasting his precum. I jerked on his cock as I did so and then grabbed his balls with my other hand. He reached down and pushed my nightie down off my shoulders revealing my hardened nipples. My long black hair was swept aside as he grabbed the side of my head and began fucking my face. I rubbed my sopping cunt as he rammed his cock into my mouth. I needed his cock in my pussy so I pushed him back and quickly stood up. At only 5' 4" and 45kgs I was dwarfed by his 6' 2" frame. My nightie slipped down onto the floor and I was totally naked. He reached down behind my back and grabbing my arse he picked me up and slipped his cock into my wet pussy.

"Oh you little slut." he said as he pushed me against the wall and began slamming his cock into me. I held myself up by wrapping my arms around his neck. I'd never been fucked standing up before and I was thoroughly enjoying the experience. I came when he slid a finger fully into my arse hole. The experience was sweet and intense and I was wanting to scream out.

"Into my bedroom." I said motioning towards the door. He effortlessly carried me over to the room and kicked the door open. I reluctantly slid off his cock and hopped onto my double bed. Smithy climbed on also and lay on his back.

"Suck my cock some more," he said pulling on it, "And let me lick your pussy." I threw my leg over his face and dropped my pussy to his mouth. He pulled my cuntlips apart and slipped his tongue well into my snatch. I rubbed my hand along the underside of his cock and licked and sucked the jizz that was oozing from the slit. He was a very able cunt licker and I came again as soon as he slipped his finger back into my arse. I took his cock as far as I could down my throat and pumped it with my hand.

"Ah fuck." was all he could say as I deep throated his cock. I was thoroughly enjoying the tongue lashing I was getting when I heard the front door open again. My bedroom door was still open and I knew that whoever had entered would head for mum and dad's room and therefore walk right past my door. I heard the footsteps hurrying up the hall and to my delight the person did not keep going but turned straight into my room. It was Paul, one of my boyfriends. He stopped at the door and smiled.

"You little tart," he said as he pulled his shorts down, "You couldn't wait for me to get here". I had forgotten that we were going to a friends BBQ today and he was coming over to get me.

Smithy stopped licking and looked at Paul with a confused look on his face. He returned to licking my juicy pussy as soon as Paul moved over to me and I slipped his cock into my mouth. I had another orgasm as I sucked on Paul and wanked Smithy. I alternated between each one for a while but now that I had two cocks to play with I needed to have one in my pussy and suck on another. I hopped off Smithy's face and moved down to his cock. I grabbed his cock, which was bigger than Paul's, and slipped it into my cunt. Paul stood on the bed and I took his cock into my mouth. When Smithy reached around and rubbed my clit and Paul tweaked my nipples I came in a shuddering roar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.