The Clothes Drive - Cover

The Clothes Drive

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hunter decides to organize a used-clothing drive in which participants will have the option to participate in The Program for a full year. When participation isn't as enthusiastic as he'd hoped, Hunter starts to get creative. Note: It's best to read Hunter, Jeff, and Zach Naked in School before you read this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   Nudism  

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The raffle worked great, and we were up to 10 people signed up for The Program, so I was in high spirits as I walked into the Katrina Relief Club meeting. Everybody agreed with my idea to put on a Halloween Party, but detailed planning would have to wait until after the benefit concert scheduled for Saturday evening. We'd sold enough tickets that we had to move the concert from the cafeteria to the football stadium, which was presenting us with logistical problems. Specifically, we'd need to build a stage. Fortunately, the football team was playing away that week, but we still lacked anyone with carpentry skills, or for that matter, wood. I'd asked Dad if he knew any construction companies that we could hire for the job, but every contractor in the area was working in Apertus. Dad had gotten a lot more buyers that he initially expected and was hurrying up the construction accordingly. The meeting of the Katrina Relief Club ended on something of a low note and I went to band rehearsal with Quint and Khac. Khac was the drummer in a band Bernie Scott had started, called Barefoot Trouble.

Quint and I sat down on folding chairs and watched the band warm up. "It really sucks you couldn't find anyone to build the stage," Quint said, taking a drag on a cigarette.

"Yeah, but we can just have the audience stand in the field and have the bands play in the end zone," I replied. "Honestly, we'll probably save money that way."

Terry McSwain, the bassist, looked at us "Did you guys say you needed someone to build a stage?"

"Yeah, but we couldn't find anyone," I responded.

"My Dad's a carpenter; he might be able to help."

"Really, that's great! Can you call him?"

"Does anyone have a phone?"

I fished my cell phone out of my backpack and threw it to him. After a few minutes, he looked at me. "Dad says he can do it tomorrow afternoon, he just needs you to supply some unskilled labor."

"How unskilled?"

"As long as they know how a hammer works, they're good."

"I can do that."

I spent the rest of the afternoon calling people. I managed to get about 20 people, including myself. We all assembled on the football field immediately after school got out, naked except for safety boots, gloves, and goggles. Mr. McSwain's boss briefed us on what we would be doing, which would mostly involve carrying lumber around. We finished in about three hours, by which time we were all hot and sweaty. After helping the carpenters load up their trucks, I suggested we go back to the locker room and shower off, which met with unanimous agreement.

I cornered Terry in the shower. "I really want to thank you for getting your dad to help us."

"No problem, but I wouldn't mind you thanking me with that ass of yours."

"My ass is reserved for Jeff at the moment, but my mouth is free for the taking."

I knelt down and took Terry's cock into my mouth. It responded immediately to my tongue, and before long had reached its rather impressive full size. After a few minutes of gentle sucking, I decided to try deep-throating him. I'd done this a few times before, but they were mostly with Jeff, who wasn't quite as well-endowed. It ended up taking two tries, but I finally did it. I could tell that Terry was getting into it, his hips began to buck and he caressed the top of my bald head. Pretty soon he came, shooting hot, creamy jizz deep down my throat. I hadn't been ready and I choked and sputtered a bit, but managed to swallow everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.