The Clothes Drive - Cover

The Clothes Drive

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hunter decides to organize a used-clothing drive in which participants will have the option to participate in The Program for a full year. When participation isn't as enthusiastic as he'd hoped, Hunter starts to get creative. Note: It's best to read Hunter, Jeff, and Zach Naked in School before you read this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   Nudism  

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The six of us filed into the church sanctuary, completely naked except for the diamond studs in Mom and my ears and Dad's tattoos. We stood in front of the altar during the opening hymn, and while Reverend Hoyte delivered the opening announcements. When she'd finished, she called me to the lectern to give my spiel.

"You might be wondering why we're all up here naked," I began, "although many of you won't be surprised." That drew a pretty good laugh. "It's for part of a clothes drive we're doing with St. Mary's Prep. Many of the people who have lost their homes to Hurricane Katrina have also lost most or all of their clothing. We're working with the Red Cross to collect clothes to give to these people. Every day this week students at St. Mary's will have the opportunity to donate gently used clothing before school. They will also have the opportunity to sign up to participate in the Naked in School Program for the rest of the school year. There is a need for clothing of all ages, so we would also like to collect used clothing from you guys. Don't worry, you won't have to get naked. Members of the St. John the Baptist Youth Group will be collecting clothes after church this Sunday and after 3:00 pm the rest of the week." At that, Mae Lin and Jeff came into the back of the sanctuary, they were as naked as I was.

After the service, Jeff, Mae and I set up shop in the fellowship hall. Business was slow at first, but after everybody had eaten lunch, we got a steady stream of donations. During slight lull, Jeff struck up a conversation.

"So I've been thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"I think I might be ready to try anal."

My dick perked up immediately. "Now?"

"I mean, not right now, but I've gotten to the point where I'm sure you're the one I want to do it with."

"What do you say to after the concert? That will make it a bit more romantic."

Jeff was enthusiastic. "That sounds like a great idea."

Mae giggled. "You guys are such a cute couple."

I had an idea. "Can you handle things out here for a second?"

"Sure," Mae replied.

I led Jeff into the youth group room. I lay down on the couch and he got on top of me. Then we took each other's cocks into our mouths. I slurped eagerly at Jeff's while he gently caressed mine with his tongue. I slowed down a bit, trying to prolong his pleasure. He groaned, tickling my cock with the vibrations from his throat. I sped up again, the sensation building in my own cock spurring me onward. Jeff grunted again and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed and responded in kind.

We stuck around until Quint came to pick us up around 5:00. He'd brought everyone bathrobes to wear home. Mae's house was pretty close to the church, so we dropped her off first. Jeff was spending the night at my house.

We got home, and I helped mom with dinner. We were having a bunch of people over to discuss Dad's campaign for governor. After dinner, we all filed into the living room, and the campaign consultant, Billy Hammond, started speaking.

"Alright, folks, the main challenge of this campaign is to accentuate the public nudity issue without looking like a one trick pony. To do that we're going to need to find other issues that can be tied into nudity."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.