It's a Dog's Life
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

So there I sat Martin told me every detail of how I become his new pet. He said "first off I am not a student at the college my uncle is the dean so I can easily get access to the college, second Charlotte and Sophia are my cousins who was in on this little scam, and thirdly while under hypnosis I have trained you to do as I say, and if you think your parents will look for you I have covered that base by making you write this letter saying that you have gone to be a missionary in Africa and have no plans to return,"

I was trapped. "Now for the next part of this you will be my dog forever. You will eat dog food drink water and will only be able to bark, now speak." He said. I barked like a dog, "good girl." Martin replied. I couldn't believe it every word that I wanted to say was just coming out as barks. Martin laughed and said "you can try and talk but my hypnosis is so strong your done being a human. Now its time for your dinner." He placed a bowl full of dog eat down and some water. "Eat up girl you've got a busy life ahead of you.

There I was chomping away like a dog on this food as Martin smiled. Once I finished martin called me over "now then my little doggy I want you to suck my dick." As I did he also told me I had also been trained to fuck and suck. I was almost crying but just whimpered.

Once I finished he let me out in his back garden, as I walked around he took me to his barn to show me his other pets I couldn't believe my eyes there was all these other girls who think they are animals. Martin said "these are all my other experiments over the years, let me introduce them all; this is Stacey the horse, Susan the cow and Chloe the sheep and this is my other dog Michelle you and her are going to share this cage together and if you fell a little horny you and her can get it on I got a camera in here so I can see you."

Then I was led in to the cage and then Martin locked it and said "well I will see you in the morning doggy have fun." The barn door closed and locked. I spent the whole night not sleeping as the other dog kept tying to fuck me or ramming her nose up my pussy.

I was glad when morning came and Martin opened the door he said "I bet your wondering how long I have been doing this? Well Stacey my horse was the first one she's been here over 4 years and every year since then I have been tricking stupid girls like you in to my farm. See I've always fantasized about fucking animals but that isn't legal, but this kind of is; now watch me ride my horse."

He pulled down his trousers and rammed his cock inside her as she neighed he fucked her harder and harder, my pussy was so wet. The other dog noticed and licked my pussy through the bodysuit; I didn't care as it felt so good. When martin finished he unlocked the cage and said "well looks like you're fitting in here, once I've done with you at the end of this year you're going to be just like her and I am going back to college to get myself some more pets."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.