Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 2
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The saga of Mandy and Bob continues with the introduction of Jason, Bob's son. Like Bob did for Mandy, Jason saves the day for her too, in more ways than one, after Bob leaves. She was a castaway before and Jason makes sure that doesn't happen again. Author's Note: It's a good idea to read Book 1 before reading Book 2.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Dave's voice crackled over the intercom, "Ma'am, the Town Car is ready. We should leave in about 5 minutes."

Mandy had already showered, changed and was just finishing applying a hint of powder to her face. Again taking Stan's suggestion to wear as little makeup as possible. Crying today of all days was an indisputable fact.

"Thank you Dave. I'll be right down."

"I just thought you should know that Jason is already down here with me, Ma'am."

"OK. I'm on my way."

It wasn't long before Mandy joined Jason for the ride to the Funeral Home. It was going to be hard for her. Very hard. This would be the last time she could touch or kiss her beloved Bob.

When they arrived at the Funeral Home there was a long line of cars already waiting. Dave stopped the Town Car in the portico and Jason and Mandy just sat there for a moment. Mandy leaned against him. Her eyes were already pools charging at the boundaries of her eyes.

Jason, held her as she softly sobbed. "I don't know how I'm going to do this. I just don't know."

"I'm here," he whispered to Mandy, "Just lean on me and we can get through this together."

Mandy and Jason went inside. As they opened the French Doors to the viewing room where Bob lay, Mandy faltered and Jason's firm arm helped hold her up. The tears flowed down her cheeks. She let out a soft wail and her body shook as they approached Bob's casket.

Jason steadied her as she placed her hands on the Mahogany Railing. Leaning over, she placed her left hand on Bob's shoulder and simply said, "I love you so much my dear. I love you so much.

"Goodbye my dear one. Goodbye."

Mandy leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then on the mouth. She kissed her right palm and placed her hand over his heart. Through a sob she told him, "Goodbye my love."

The Funeral director had been standing at the head of the casket. He solemnly pushed a latch and lowered the cover, sealing her away from the most important part of her life for all eternity.

Jason held tightly onto Mandy as she let out a wail. She turned, leaned into Jason's shoulder once more, sobbing harder than she had ever cried in her life. Her husband. Her lover. Her friend. Was gone.

Jason held onto Mandy trying to comfort her as best he was able. He too was upset, Bob was his father. Perhaps they did not have a good or close relationship, but he knew his father loved him. Standing there, Jason shed a few tears with Mandy.

As the casket was wheeled to the waiting hearse and loaded, Mandy and Jason walked behind it. He held her firmly to him, effectively steadying both of them. After the hearse door shut, they stood there for a minute and then got into the Town Car.

Bob had not wanted an elaborate service and Mandy was thankful for that. Through the church service, she kept both her arms wrapped around one of Jason's for stability. Stan had suggested she wear a veil to partially give her privacy during the morning but Mandy said no. "What will be, will be."

Jason had brought a supply of handkerchiefs and Mandy made use of them. Buy the time the church service and the graveside memorial ended with "From Dust to Dust" the bosom of Mandy's dress was very damp. Her tears had flowed very freely.

After the Minister finished he made an announcement that everyone was invited to Mrs. Milton's home for a buffet lunch. Then Jason and Mandy rose. She placed a pair of long stemmed Roses on Bob's Casket. One White and one Red, tied together with a small Red Satin Bow.

She kissed the fingertips of her right hand, placed it on the crown of his casket, and through a cascade simply said, "Goodbye my love. Jason and I will miss you."

A single tear traced it's way down Jason's cheek as they left the graveside. Stan accompanied them and the three proceeded to the Town Car. Dave held the door for them. Stan again apologized that he could not be with them for the afternoon, but would be at the house early in the evening.

Even as they sat down, Mandy held tightly onto Jason, crying her heart out in an avalanche of heart wrenching sobs. Perhaps the hardest part was over but everything was not quite done.

They still had the afternoon to get through. Then in the evening there would be a private dinner, just the two of them. As Stan had explained, he would arrive a little later so they could discuss Bob's will.

Mandy knew that eventually she would be all cried out. She had never wanted to be abandoned again. Now she was a widow. Expecting a child. Again she was alone. No one was with her.

That was the core of her despair. She didn't want to be alone but there was no one she wanted. There was no one who could take Bob's place. No one.

For now Jason was being a Saint. He was her strength. He was helping her through all of this. She deeply appreciated his help and yet, he suffered the same loss. Bob, his father, was gone too.

If there was anything that she could do for Jason, it would be done. Even in her intense state of mourning, she recognized how great Jason's help had been. Yet, like when someone is at a loss for words, she was also at a loss for a way to return her gratitude.

Later she would ask Stan. But for now, the steady arm to help carry her through the rest of the day would be there. Jason would be there.

Mandy knew there would be a houseful of guests and Maggie would take care of it all. Dave would act as butler. Both would have a nice bonus in their paychecks for all of their help.

Mandy was overwhelmed by the number of people that had been at the Funeral Home, the Church and even the Graveside. Hence the over 100 people for the Buffet on the rear terrace was unexpected. Stan had anticipated it.

Stan knew there would be a large entourage so he'd suggested to Maggie that she dress up her twin daughters Debbie and Dianne as French Maids. They could help serving and clearing. He suggested too that Wendell, their son, dress in tails and be the official greeter. The extra staff was needed. He was right as usual.

Mandy kissed both girls when they ran over to her and told her how sorry they were. They both paused, let the smile that had adorned their faces fade and genuinely said they would miss Bob too. Everyone had been keeping a low profile since Bob had passed away. It was the first time she'd seen Wendell or the girls in over a week.

Mandy smiled at them and told them how pretty they looked. They both giggled and twirled to show off their French finery. As they faced each other they hauled in their enthusiasm, glanced at Mandy saying, "Sorry." She patted their heads telling them it was OK.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.