Teen Teasing on Bus and Bus Shelter Sluttiness
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My fun on buses teasing older men and some fun I had in a bus shelter.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I saw Jim and Alf once more following on from the fun we had in the bus shelter.

We bumped into each other on the bus route again the following week, had a chat and I agreed to meet them at Alf's home.

The arranged meeting was to take place on a Saturday with me staying over for the night.

I was told that I would be supplied with an outfit for the evening and that they would make sure I had something to drink if I wanted. At that time I wasn't a regular alcohol drinker, I had obviously had the odd drink with friends but wasn't a hardened drinker by any means.

The Saturday arrived, I had arrange with my mum and dad that I was staying over at Tracey's house, Tracey being aware that I was in fact off out on a fun night with a couple of dirty old men.

I had packed a small overnight bag, a change of clothes to come home in and make up etc.

I took the bus to another part of town, where I was to be met by Jim and Alf.

On arriving they both were waiting eagerly for me and the walk to Alf's cottage was only a short walk.

On walking to the cottage they both took it in turns to hold my hand, something they seemed to enjoy doing and I also liked the compliments they paid me.

I had worn a short denim mini skirt, a pair of white high heels and a white low cut, short sleeved top.

They told me my legs looked great and that they liked me in the slutty heels and low top.

My white bra was visible through my top and my nipples had already begun to get hard from the anticipation and the nice talk we had enjoyed.

I had put on a pair of tiny white silk panties, which had already begun to get moist from my leaking pussy juice. They had already crept up into my snatch and the material was already soaking wet from my teen cunt juice.

We arrived at Alf's home, in a quiet area of town.

Once inside I was asked if I wanted anything to drink, as it was only 2 o clock in the afternoon I decided to have just a soft drink, whilst the two guys had a small whiskey.

Alf's cottage was on the small side, he had the usual family photos all over his mantel piece, his chest of drawers. Most of the pictures were of his late wife or of his daughters and their children.

It felt quite wicked to be sitting in the living room surrounded by such family mementos, knowing that Alf was such a dirty old man and that he had already fucked my teenage cunt and was about to do so again.

As I was sitting I could sense they both were enjoying looking at my legs. I did nothing to dissuade them, making sure I was letting them have a good glimpse occasionally up my mini skirt and making sure to cross my legs and uncross them as much as possible.

We chatted for a while, the talk becoming a bit more risqué as they sipped on their whiskeys and we all relaxed.

After a little while Alf said he would show me to my bedroom, the emphasis already being on that I would be staying over the night.

He showed me to a small single bedroom and whilst in there we had a little kiss and cuddle. His eager tongue was slipping into my responding mouth.

He gently felt my tits up as we kissed and I was beginning to get the usual aching in my quim.

As we snogged I lowered my hand and rubbed the front of his trousers feeling his cock twitching and hardening on my touch.

We re-joined Jim in the living room who cheekily asked what we had been up to.

On telling him of our little kiss, I offered myself to him for a bit of the same. He quickly responded and for a few minutes we enjoyed a passionate embrace and kiss as Alf watched on.

Again my titties had a good groping and I also rubbed my young hands over his hardening cock through his tweed trousers.

We then chatted and I was asked if I fancied popping out to a local bar for a drink for a little while. I thought this sounded a bit odd, as I expected them to be straight at me once inside Alf's.

I was told it was a quiet pub, one they occasionally drank in and that they had a couple of friends they usually met on a Saturday afternoon for a few drams.

I was told not to worry as there was no chance anyone would know who I was and that if asked Jim was going to say I was one if his nieces.

I agreed to go, asking if they wanted me to change. This was met with a resounding no.

So after a few minutes we set off for their local pub.

It was situated in a small shopping complex, not the most salubrious of bars, A bit of an old man's pub in all honesty.

The bar was sparsely decorated, and even more sparsely populated, at most there would have been half a dozen people in it as we entered.

A small room was at the side and this is where I was told they normally sat with their friends.

On going inthrough the door we were immediately greeted by another two old guys.

I was introduced to them by Alf; they both warmly welcomed me and introduced themselves. They were Barry and Alec.

Jim ordered some drinks from the bar area, I was offered an alcoholic drink and I asked if this would be ok.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.