Teen Teasing on Bus and Bus Shelter Sluttiness - Cover

Teen Teasing on Bus and Bus Shelter Sluttiness

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My fun on buses teasing older men and some fun I had in a bus shelter.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Following on from my experience with Jim and Alf on the bus, I thought I would share the naughty fun we had together in a bus shelter late one evening.

We had continued our bus teasing a couple of more times, each episode being hornier than the last. On chatting more they both admitted to me of having had a wank whilst thinking of me in the privacy of their own homes.

I told them I would loved to have seen that, and intimated I would even consider going further than just watching them.

They both jumped at the chance, and a meeting was set up for one evening.

We had chosen a quiet Tuesday as our rendezvous night, thinking the streets would be quieter than at a weekend for instance.

I had already arranged with my mum and dad that I was going to be late in from school saying I was going to a fiend's house for tea, and later we were going to the local pictures.

Mum and dad believed me and so I had my story set. Jim and Alf both knew of a quiet bus shelter, an old fashioned stone one with no glass windows, in a very quiet area not far from some local woods and a golf course. The buses that ran their stopped at a set time, the last bus dropping off or picking up their was at nine o clock.

We had agreed our meeting place. At school I was feeling incredibly hot as the day wore on knowing I was in for some naughty fun and games that night.

After school I actually went to a friends house for my tea and spent a little time with Tracey. I had told her I was going to my brothers later and so when 8 o'clock came I made my excuses and left. At this point I was still dressed in my school uniform, but I had a change, or should I say some items in my school bag to add to my uniform later!

The weather was pretty poor, raining slightly but not too cold, and I hoped this again would mean the likelihood of anyone else being out and about lessened.

I made my way to the agreed meeting place via a short bus trip. I got off a couple of stops before the end and walked to the shelter we were to meet at.

By now it was about quarter to nine and the last bus had passed me on its way to the bus stop. I knew it waited till nine then left again so I had plenty of time to take a slow walk.

My mind raced with deliciously naughty thoughts, wondering what fun and games I had in store for me.

Once nine o clock came, the bus duly passed me with only a couple of passengers on it.

As I approached, I could see Jim and Alf on the other side of the road making their way as well.

We arrived at our naughty meeting place at the same time, and greeted each other with warm smiles and some general chit chat.

"Hiya sexy", was Jim's greeting for me as we finally got into the shelter and out of the rain.

"Hiya", I rather nervously replied. It was now getting quiet dark, the only lights visible were the ones of lamppost's nearby, and of the golf course not too far away.

"Still in the school uniform I see", Alf intimated, his eyes ogling me as he said so.

"Yes I have been at a pals", I told them. "I have got some little sexy additions for you though in my bag. Once we are sure we are alone, I will put them on for you both.".

"You have me intrigued now", was Jim's response. "What are you going to change?", he asked.

"Patience", I laughingly said. "I don't think you will be disappointed, but I just wanna make sure we ain't gonna get seen", I told him.

"No one comes out this way late at night", he reassured me.

"The only reason anyone would be out here is for dog walking or maybe the odd couple out for a bit of fun!", he added.

"Well lets hope the rain puts them off then!", I retorted.

We continued chatting for a few minutes. I was getting plenty of compliments again. How nice my legs were, how they both had been so excited about our little plan, and how randy they both felt.

I had to agree. My young teen pussy was again starting to get the tell tale tingle of excitement, and I wasn't just wet from the downpour of rain!.

At about quarter past nine, we decided we could be pretty sure we were going to be left alone.

I made my way behind the shelter under a covering of the trees and started to get changed for my two old dirty admirers.

I could hear the two dirty old men egging me on from inside the shelter.

"Come on Anna", Jim was urging. "Lets get a look at you love. I want to see that gorgeous young pair of tits up close.".

"Yeah, me too", Alf chimed in. " I want to see that juicy shaved fanny of yours Anna".

I had finished putting my additions on an had made the adjustments I hoped would get them both stiff as a rock.

I told them I was coming around and that I hoped they would like what they saw.

They both jumped in with further compliments and a resounding bit of encouragement for me.

I slowly tip toed my way around out of the trees and onto the concrete pavement.

I had modified my uniform by firstly taking my bra off.

I thought my titties would be getting plenty attention and that my bra would just be in the way. I had unbuttoned my blouse, the top three buttons now being totally undone. This left my young titties openly on display, and as the cold bit me and the rain caught me, my nipples were standing up, stiff and proud. Aching for some touches and some attention.

I had kept my school tie on but had loosened it considerably, letting it hang around my neck.

My skirt had been made into micro mini length again and I had decided my knickers would be surplus to requirements for the fun and frolics ahead. I had freshly shaved my twat the night before at home, all the while thinking of letting my two old letches see me.

On my legs I had removed my white school socks and replaced them with a pair of black, seamed fishnet stockings held in place by a lacy black suspender belt. Tony had bought me them a few weeks earlier and I had already been fucked, licked and spunked on in them several times.

To top off the look, and give my legs a little lift I had again put on my high heeled stiletto shoes.

I slowly wandered up the short distance of the path. I felt insatiably dirty and so aroused. I was dressed as a St Trinians schoolgirl, standing outside parading myself in front of two lecherous, dirty old men. I was loving it!

I waltzed past them giving them a chance to get a good look at me as I tottered up and down in my high heels.My little skirt exposing my bare flesh above the stocking tops it was that short.

"Well what do you think then, sexy enough or not?", I asked.

I was now standing on the inside of the shelter leaning against the far wall as my two suitors ogled me.

"Fucking hell", Jim was the first to speak. "You look amazing. I love the stockings and fucking hell your tits are out!".

Alf chirped in at this point. " Go on Anna let us see you walk up and down again. Go on walk into the road, let us see how sexy you look".

I was getting so turned on from the thought of what may be going to happen, and from the fact I was outside dressed as I was that I readily agreed. I again tottered up past them on the pavement, the rain falling onto my blouse and making my nipples even harder. I then wandered onto the road, stood exposing myself to them for a couple of seconds before dashing back into the shelter.

"Fucking hell", I said,. " This is so dirty". I again lent against the opposite wall. This time lifting my skirt up fully to reveal I had no knickers on.

"You like my pussy Alf?", I teasingly asked as I slowly parted my legs.

"Christ you dirty bitch", Jim blurted out. "You've got no fucking knickers on!".

"What was the point?" I asked. " I knew you would want them off, I knew you would want to have a look and a feel of my wet, young cunny. Was I wrong?".

With this I parted my legs even further. My skirt was now superfluous and my young teen pussy was on full show for them both.

"Looks good Anna", Alf lecherously told me.

"Feels good as well", I replied.Slowly dipping a finger into my shaved crack.

With this I asked them if they wanted to have a feel.

Alf was first to respond. "Wow you will let us have a feel of you and not just look".

"Of course", I said. " As long as you promise I can see yours and have a feel of it too."

"My cocks fucking aching" Jim told me.

"Then prove it", I taunted him. "Show me how stiff I've got you".

I was now past the point of no return. My crack was slippery and wet, my finger easily sliding up me as I intently awaited the first sight of the two old guys cocks.

With this both old guys nervously begun to loosen their pants.

"Come on", I urged. "You've seen mine now let me have a look at your fucking pricks".

They both sheepishly eased their belts off, loosed their trousers and within a few seconds they both had their old, erect cocks out.

"Mmmmm", I sighed. "They look nice. I hope they are gonna get really hard for me. I hope you have plenty hot, sticky spunk in them to shoot for me too.".

"Oh don't worry", Jim said. " I've been saving my cum for you. I'm going to shoot fucking loads for you honey". Alf nodded adding that he intended to cum buckets for me too.

Alf and Jim now both had their cocks in their hands and were slowly wanking them as they savoured the view of me fingering myself.

"I bet you have", I quickly said back to him. " I bet your old cock has spunk aplenty for me. Do you like me being a teenage slut for you? Do you like seeing me acting like a slag for you".

I was now fucking myself hard and fast with three fingers as I talked increasingly dirty to my two grandad fuck buddies.

"Fuck my slit is wet", I said to them as I slipped my finger out my sopping cunt and moved it to my mouth.

"Mmm", I moaned as I dipped it into my mouth, savouring my juicy, musky coated fingers.

"Fuck", Jim retorted as he had slowly begun wanking his stiff old cock...

"I think I will get rid of this as well", I said as I let my school skirt slip to the ground. I was now stood way back in the bus shelter. My skirt off. My young shaved wet cunt on full display for my two old gents. I kicked the skirt to one side and lent against the wall as l furiously working a couple of fingers up my frothing pussy.

"Come on Alf", I told him. "Come and have a feel and let me feel your hard cock".

He obliged. He moved closer to me in the back of the shelter and within seconds his old hands had begun to explore my legs. I shook with excitement as he moved his dirty old mans hands over my stockinged legs.

"Oh Anna " he moaned. "This is such a fucking turn on".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.