I Have a Question - Cover

I Have a Question

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My son is leaving stains on his bottom sheet so I ask my sister if her son ever did the same thing. That sure did change things.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

He waddled up, so cute with his hard cock hanging under him looking so manly and virile. He settled in next to me as I turned to him and kissed him like I'd never kissed my son before. My hand went down between us and I gripped his cock as my tongue explored his eager mouth.

His hands were now all over me. Now that Kyle seemingly had permission, all his fantasies were now coming true and he was racing headlong into this new and so exciting phase of his life.

I no longer had any hesitation, any reticence, at all. I wanted this now just as much as Kyle. I held him tight as we were kissing and rolled right over on my back pulling him up on top of me. He broke our kiss, pulling back to look at me and I told him, "Yes, Kyle, I want you," as I spread my legs apart under him.

He began pushing and soon had himself positioned correctly to begin entering me. I widened further and he went in fully and began moving back and forth. My nervousness quickly fled and was replaced with feelings of love and lust as I now eagerly enjoyed our coupling.

"Oh, Mom, this is awesome. I can't believe how good you feel inside," he gasped as he moved back and forth.

"You're just learning how good sex feels, Kyle, this is why millions and millions of people do this. It's just wonderful."

"Oh, it sure is. I'm so glad you let me do this, I'm so happy."

"I am, too, I think we might just be doing this a lot, you and me."

"I hope so, I hope we can do it a lot."

"We can do this as much as you want. I like sex, too, you know and it's something that I haven't been getting much of these days. So, I think this will be making us both happy."

"Can I sleep in here with you?" he asked as his cock slid back and forth inside me.

"Not sure how much sleep we'll get but sure, that would be lovely," I told him as a grin spread across his face. He took my hands in his and pushed them back down to the mattress above my head and arched his back to drive in to me as I held my legs up over us. He was really beginning to take control of our lovemaking and I was loving it. I was watching my son grow up right before my eyes.

"Oh, Mom, I can't believe we're doing this. I've wanted this so much. You're so beautiful, you just can't imagine how happy I am now," he said as his hips moved between my legs.

"I think we're both pretty happy right now; rather amazed that all this has happened, but pretty happy," I added.

"I'm gonna ... oh, I'm gonna shoot. Oh, is it okay? Should I stop?" he said suddenly.

"No, sweetie, it's fine, I'm on the pill though I've been wondering lately just why I was still taking them. Now I'm glad I was," I said right as he pushed hard into me, let out a deep gasp, and his stroking back and forth became much more slippery.

"UUH, UUH, umm, mmm, oh," he groaned as I pulled him tight, now humping under him, so wanting to have my own orgasm, then feeling it rise in me until I just exploded inside.

It was one of the most wonderful orgasms I'd ever had, holding him tight, my body shaking as he pushed and pulled while I was awash with ecstasy from our lovemaking.

"I love you, Mom, I love you so much," he panted and I told him I loved him more than anything there is. We stayed in each other's arms as his hips kept moving slowly not wanting to stop. I didn't want him to stop either.

Our days were now full of sex, playful sex, as we slowly became used to being with each other in these new and exciting circumstances. I often thought of my sister and her son as Kyle was inside me, thinking about how wonderful it was to have him as my lover and wondering if I should tell her.

About three weeks later, on a Saturday morning, I was over at her house and she was telling me her latest.

"It seems the more sex I give Neil, the more he wants. The boy is insatiable. It sure doesn't come from his father's side. His father hardly ever wanted anything. But, girl, Neil's hands are on me all the time. We never wear clothes any more, hardly, and he's constantly feeling me up, getting me turned-on so we can have sex."

"Not the worst problem to have with a sixteen-year-old son, Joyce. I don't know about you but the older I get the hornier I get."

"Oh, me, too, in spades. And with Neil around, well, I'm getting more than I ever dreamed was possible. The sex is fantastic."

So, I agreed, saying, "Yes, it is."

She looked at me, wrinkled her brow, and asked, "Just what does that mean?"

"It means the sex is fantastic. Not just yours but mine, too," I grinned.

"No. Kyle?"

I nodded and she jumped up, pulled me up in her arms and gave me a huge hug.

"Oh, I told you it was great. Is it wonderful? Tell me all about it," she gushed and I began telling her about every step that brought us together.

When I finished telling her all about it, including the two deposits of my son's cum I had in me right at the moment, she asked me if she could tell Neil about us.

"Tell him, huh?"

"Yeah, that it's now a family thing."

"Hmm, I guess you could. Should I tell Kyle about you two?"

She thought I should so that afternoon, in bed, underneath my son, I looked up and said, "Do you know what Aunt Joyce and your cousin, Neil, are doing right now?" We had agreed with each other that we would tell our sons when we were having our after-lunch sex that afternoon.

He laughed and said, "Probably not what we're doing," grinning down at me, sliding his long cock in and out of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.