I Have a Question - Cover

I Have a Question

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My son is leaving stains on his bottom sheet so I ask my sister if her son ever did the same thing. That sure did change things.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Sex. My sister and her sixteen-year-old son were having sex. They're lovers. And ever since Neil was Kyle's age.

"You're serious? You and Neil are lovers?"

"Wonderful, glorious lovers."

"I ... I never suspected ... anything like that. For a year and a half now?"

"Yes a spectacular year and a half."

"I ... you sleep together?"

"Yes, since we first started. He's a wonderful lover; it's just changed my life."

"How did it start? Like with the stained sheets and all?" I just had to know.

"Yes, I told you I showed him how to masturbate just like you did with Kyle. And then I began catching him doing it. I soon knew it wasn't accidental, he had to be setting it up so I would see him. Then one day, I was making supper and went into the den to get him to come eat and his pants and briefs were puddled around his ankles and there he was doing his thing."

"Bet he jumped when you walked in," I told her.

"Not at all, just looked over at me in the doorway and said, 'I'll just be a minute, Mom, just sit down, I'd like you to watch.'"

"Well, that's pretty direct," I said.

"Oh, he meant it all right. Looked right at me as he did it."

"So you watched?"

"I did. Not sure why ... well, maybe I do. I was pretty turned on by what I saw. My son's cock was pretty nice, long and slender, I was really turned on."

"And you watched him go all the way through to the end, saw him ejaculate?"

"Fountains of cum. He's a very virile young man. He makes me swallow three or four times each time I give him oral."

I sat there trying to let all this soak in, to try to understand just what my sister was telling me.

"It's been a good experience?" I asked.

"Wonderful. He's a gentle yet enthusiastic lover. I've helped make him that, I've helped him mature and develop as a loving male. It's been wonderful, absolutely wonderful, every second of it."

"And you'd do it again?"

"Absolutely. He is so sweet and so manly, all at the same time. And, well, Brenda, he's sixteen and can't keep his hands off me, not that I'd ever want him to. I love his hands on me, to tell the truth. I've never had so much sex in all my life, wonderful, hot, sweet sex. Best I've ever, ever had."

"With Neil?"

"With Neil, yes," she said to me, sitting there smiling across her kitchen table. She certainly looked happy.

"And he's happy with this?" I asked and she said that he was so happy with it that he was up in his room waiting until I left so he could come down and they could get naked and have sex again.

"Again? You did already this morning?" I asked as I felt my pelvic area warm.

My sister laughed and told me, "Twice, Brenda, twice. I had to put on a pantyliner. He cums a load and a half and I've got two inside right now. I just can't turn him down. Don't even want to, really."

"So, do you think I should do something with Kyle?"

"Strictly up to the two of you. I'll bet you he wouldn't turn you down if he ever got the chance. You're certainly a MILF, you know."

I laughed. "Oh he told me himself. And that it's something he'd do if I let him."

"There you go."

"And you don't think he'll be scarred by this?" I asked my sister knowing that was what some people thought.

"Well, I thought long and hard about it before I did anything. Looked up lots of sites on the internet about family sex, lots of forums, stories from parents, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews, the whole gamut. The only time I saw that it was negative was when it had been forced. When it was the younger person's idea, their desire, it always seemed to work out well into a very loving long-term affair. Ours has so far, very much so. I have never been so loved in my life."

Those last words stayed in my mind, locked in permanently, coming back into my consciousness over and over as the following days went by after that.

Then, one afternoon, Kyle came in my office right when I was backing up a hard drive.

"What's up, handsome?" I asked him cheerfully.

"I heard you last night."

It didn't register for a second or two, then I said, "Oh, that, yes, well, I was in a particular mood I guess and used my favorite vibrator."

"Is that the one with a little side-handle?"

"Hmm, have you been looking in your mother's bedside table again?"

He smiled and told me he had, adding, "That one really looked cool, it buzzes and turns both."

"So you're trying them out, too?"

"Um, yeah, I guess I was. What's that little side-arm do?"

"It's to vibrate my clit, my clitoris. That's the little button-thing we ladies have that's really a hot-button. So, when the main part is inside, I can turn that little arm and press it down over my clit and give it a buzz."

"And that's really good, huh?"

"I think that's when you heard Mommy last night. When I pressed that on my clit."

"You sure sounded like you were having a great time," he grinned.

I laughed, wondering just how many teen boys discussed their mother's orgasmic screams with them in the course of everyday conversation.

"It was a great time, Kyle. How was yours?"

"Mine came right after, it was awesome. Hearing you made it the best I've ever had. I wish we could do it together, Mom, it would be awesome."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.