Pleasured Principles (Alpha)
Chapter 8: Don't Push Me 'Cause I'm too Close to the Edge

Copyright© 2013 by Diederik Rask

"I didn't know you were into horse riding," I said with a laugh as I toed the crop I'd dropped on the table and smiled at him.

"I don't."

"Well, what's this for then?"

"A reminder."

"Of what?"

"Just a reminder."

"Not going to tell me, are you?"

"Nothing to tell you, Jaime."

"If you say so. Anyways, I'm not sure what it is bothering me. I don't have a boyfriend, so you don't have to listen to me complain about how tired I am of 'him' since 'he' doesn't exist.

"I just needed to be near someone I could trust. Someone I could confide in. Someone like you."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for. Your personal Sir Lancelot at your service, milady. Always happy to be here for you. But you know that. We've been friends for," he paused for a moment then continued, "two years, eight months, and about three weeks."

"What the hell? You actually know how long we've known each other down to the week?"

"No, I know it to the day, actually. We met on the 31st of August, 2009. You are one of my few real friends, after all," he said with a warm smile.

"That's nice to know," she said and then kissed him on the cheek. "Hey, I know that you like to read some pretty racy things. Mind sharing where I might find some of those stories, or books? The lack of a boyfriend seems to have me a little frustrated, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. I know all too well. I don't have any books I can loan out, but I can show you a couple of online websites you might find intriguing."

He lead me to his computer and brought up his favorite browser and opened three tabs. In each he opened a different site. There were three tabs and one was Storiesonline.net and then simply went back to his book and allowed me to venture through the sites. I noticed that on two of the sites he was logged in and decided to see if there were any hints to be found through his accounts and hit gold with two of them because they both have favorites pages, though the SOL one was more detailed. I started browsing through his favorites, both stories and authors, taking note of the different types of stories found in each.

I noticed that stories of the mature, incest/taboo, mind control, and BDSM type were the most common denominators and made a list and printed it out. I closed the browser and thanked him and then headed back to my place to begin some solid research in hopes of finding out more about him through what he read according to that list.


I'd finally gotten some solid information. Somethings I might be able to use to get to understand him better and who knows what else. I felt that my life was on the edge of a precipice. The question was would I slip, fall, or jump over the edge and what would happen as I fell and ultimately met the upcoming reality as I approached it at terminal velocity.

Just how did Alice feel as she fell down that hole chasing the White Rabbit? Was it anything like this? At least Alice landed rather softly, but somehow it was quite possible that the landing I was headed for might be bone jarring and life altering. In fact, it could not be anything but life altering.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.