Pleasured Principles (Alpha)
Chapter 6: Everything I Do - I Do it for You

Copyright© 2013 by Diederik Rask

Walking through his place, I was humming an old Bryan Adams hit. I was looking around and being obvious about it, I didn't want to raise any suspicions. The only difference between this time and previous times was the amount of attention I paid to everything. It was easy enough to accomplish. His apartment was not much more than a flat. It had a small kitchen attached to an equally small dining area that could just barely fit a card table and four chairs with no room to spare. That was open to the main room with the front door and patio door. Through an open doorway you entered into the bedroom and from there you could reach the bathroom and the walk in closet.

He simply took it in stride sitting on the couch, feet up on the coffee table, which he'd rescued from becoming kindling in the dump, though it might have come from a second hand store, it was in such good condition.

He had some reading to do and I had not asked him to talk about anything, yet. Though I was certain that he expected from experience, that I would be asking soon. This was my modus operandi, after all, which is exactly why I was certain that he wouldn't come in asking why I was snooping. It was well within my normal behavioral patterns. He had once told me about how his studies in psychology allowed him to see things in people's actions that could give someone a clue to what they were thinking or up to. So, he explained that he noticed that whenever I needed to talk with him about something bothering me, that I would go through this almost ritualistic act as I gathered my thoughts. Tonight was different, but only I knew that.

I noticed somethings which I had missed in the past; that or they had not been out in the open, I wasn't sure which. However, they definitely caught my attention this time. One was a leather bag, on a stool, of the sort seen in old movies and television shows carried by doctors. I kept on humming as I carefully unzipped it to see what was inside. My eyes must have become wide as saucers, if only for a moment, when I saw what was inside.

I'd found a short whip, a flogger (or was it a cat-o-nine tails?), a leather dog collar with a tag declaring "Slave" and a leash to go with it. There were other things, too. Safety scissors typically found in EMT kits, a roll of some kind of rubbery tape, and what seemed to be a set of wrist and ankle restraints seen in movies like "One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" or any number of horror flicks. I was very careful not to disturb them. He was, from my experience, very aware of how things were left when he put them away.

The next thing, or things rather, that caught my attention were just visible on the shelf above the clothes rack on the left. It was a stack of soft cover books and some magazines. I'd resumed humming, but the song was different. It was more upbeat and a bit older than the previous one. Had I realized what it was I was humming I'd have blushed from head to toe and run out in horror. I was humming Devo's "Whip It". It wasn't until later that I realized this. At least by then I could laugh about it.

I carefully pulled down the stack of magazines and was surprised again, but not as much as when I had opened the bag. The magazines were about bondage, flogging, making furniture related to both and more. There were some soft covered books there, too. I wanted to go through them but forced myself to put them back. That's when I got the scare of my life.

As I was putting them back up on the shelf, I nudged something causing it to clatter from the shelf onto the floor. It was a horse crop.

"Are you okay in there," he called out.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just knocked something over. Nothing damaged, but it scared me out of my wits!"

"Well, just put it back. No harm, no foul.

"Oh, and are you about ready to talk about it? You don't usually take so long. You must really have something big on your mind."

"Fuck," I thought to myself. "He knows me, too, well. What am I going to talk to him about? Think, woman think! You got yourself into this, now how do you get out without making a fool of yourself and making him suspicious?"

I got the items all back where I was sure they had came from, but decided to grab the bull by the horns and instead of putting the crop back I picked it up and walked back out with it, tapping it against my calf. He looked up at the sound and noticed what I was doing. Of course, my mind was running like an overclocked CPU as I was trying to figure out how to make the best of things and see where this would go.

I missed the twinkle in his eyes and the little knowing smirk that crossed his face. Not that it would have mattered. In fact, if I had noticed it I probably would have ended up running out the door, too, afraid to move forward.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.