Mil MILF - Cover

Mil MILF

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A trip to see the in-laws in Florida leads to new suprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Big Breasts  

My wife's parents moved to Florida shortly after my wife's younger brother graduated from high school. My father-in-law, Bob, was able to get a transfer so he didn't have to give up his twenty-plus years seniority and with the experience my mother-in-law, Sue, had she was able to find work as a secretary right away.

They had been living there for a couple of years when we made our third trip south. Unlike the first two times, this time we drove down and more or less showed up on their doorstep unannounced. Sue was a bit taken aback, because neither her nor Bob would be able to take time off with such short notice. Lisa tried to be nice about it, but eventually Bob hit on the truth. He told his wife that we probably planned it that way so we could just relax this trip and for her to just drop it. Typically, Sue had the whole trip planned out to the minute and little time was ever left to just chill by the pool or the gulf.

Bob helped me carry in the bulk of what we brought but I finally talked him in to letting me finish up as I knew he had to get up early. Lisa and her mom got the spare bedroom set up for us. It was almost two in the morning before we got settled in.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee. When I entered the kitchen, I found Sue with her back to me, rinsing off some dishes in the sink. When she turned, it was obvious she did not expect to see me up so early. She had on what I assumed was one of Bob's t-shirts and obviously wore no bra. Now my wife is a 36D, but she is small compared to her mom.

Apparently Bob had already left, and Sue had just gotten out of the shower. Her short red hair was still wet, and probably for the first time since I met her, she wore no makeup, which she was quick to point out. It seemed to cause her much stress. Having her large nipples poking out of the thin material or her large breasts jiggling with her every move didn't seem to bother her. To allow someone to see her without lip stick or eye liner rarely occurred.

Unlike my wife, Sue seemed to only have one speed – fast. As she flittered about the kitchen - the bathroom - her bedroom, she managed to pour us both coffee and get bread in the toaster. She apologized several times for not having a more proper breakfast well after I told her not to worry about it.

When the toast popped up, I figured I could help with that. Just as I stood up, she turned around and fell into me. To keep from falling, she reached around and grabbed me, which resulted in her face and breasts pressed into my naked chest. Instinctively, I reached up and grabbed her, which resulted in my hands sliding up her butt cheeks to her waist. Since my thumb caught the bottom of her shirt, one hand slid up her bare bottom. At that moment I realized she was not wearing panties, and I felt the race of blood going to my face and to my cock.

Although I was embarrassed by what had just happened, I couldn't look away when I looked down into those blue eyes. I had this incredible desire to kiss her. From the look on her face I had no doubt she would offer no resistance. From the look on her face, I had no doubt she wanted me to kiss her. But then we heard the bathroom door. My wife was awake.

By the time my wife made it to the kitchen, her mom was shut up in her bedroom and I was sitting at the table reading the paper while drinking coffee and eating toast. When she finally emerged from the bedroom, Sue was fully dressed with full make-up and ready for work. After a quick bite of toast and a sip of coffee, she left.

Before that morning, I never thought about my mother-in-law in a sexual way. Or at least I never admitted it, even to myself. Although I did remember once joking that my wife should dye her hair red instead of blonde. Although she was a true blonde, she felt the need to color it more blonde. She did not like that idea, because she said it would make her look just like her mom. After thinking about it for a few seconds, she teased me with "unless you have a thing for my mom." I never brought her choice in hair color again.

As I watched Sue leave that morning, I found myself comparing mother and daughter. It was hard to deny the physical aspect. After all, except for the hair color, she was an older version of my wife – and my wife was definitely hot.

Where they were similar in physical appearance, they were opposite in personality. Sue seemed to live her whole life on the edge; full of energy. There was never a dull moment when she was around. Sue was indeed the life of the party. Lisa was more like her dad; quiet, reserved, and rarely made idle chat, which suited me just fine.

As soon as Sue left for work, I was immediately on my wife. I fucked her right there in the kitchen with her bent over hanging on to the side of the kitchen table as her tits jiggled and shook with each thrust. Lisa and I started dating in junior high and for the first time in the seven years that we were together, thoughts of another woman were in my head; thoughts of my mother-in-law.

I was half asleep on the couch when Lisa came and got me mid-morning. She took me to her parent's bedroom where I was thinking kinky sex, but she proceeded to open up a dresser drawer and pulled out a bong and a small baggy of weed. "Wanna get high?"

"You don't think they will notice?" I responded.

"Not like they can really say anything, can they?"

"I suppose not."

So we proceeded to get high and fuck on her parent's bed. As I played with her breasts while she rode my cock, I found myself wondering about her mom's boobs. Were they the same only bigger? Did they droop more? Stuff like that.

Lisa was working on her third orgasm when I rolled her over and finished her off while filling her with another load of cum. As she laid there is her post-orgasmic bliss, I decided to check things out myself. Lisa asked me what I was doing as I started going through the other drawers. "Snooping, of course."

I found what I was looking for in the third drawer I opened. Sue's bras and panties. I pulled out a crème colored model and looked at the size. 38EE. "Wow". I threw it at my wife and told her to try it on.

She laughed as she held it up: "Like I could ever fill those cups."

"Try it anyway." And to my surprise, she did. And of course it didn't fit but it did give me perspective on just how large Sue was. By now she was sitting up on the bed, still wearing the oversized bra, when I continued my exploration. What I found next was a pleasant suprise. In one of the nightstands beside the bed was a drawer full of toys; a couple of vibrators, some KY lube (I am thinking Sue does anal), and a rather large dildo – my guess would be 16 inches in length with a penis shaped head almost as big as a pop can.

I threw it on the bed next to Lisa. "Let's see you take on that baby." It was a joke, or so I thought.

As she picked it up, she looked at it and then at me. "You don't think it would be weird using my mom's dildo." She was seriously thinking about taking on this monster cock.

"No. I don't think that would be weird at all." I said as calmly as possible. Like I would say anything to stop her. I was about to see my wife take on a fake donkey dick that has been stuffed inside her mom's snatch – the snatch I wanted to stuff my donkey dick into. (Okay – so I am not hung like a donkey but I am above average).

I am sure being high and being well lubed helped, but it still took a good five minutes for her to get just the head in. Although she complained about how big it was, she kept pushing and turning and rubbing her clit until finally the large head disappeared into her snatch. "Jesus. That is big", she said as she finally allowed herself to exhale.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.