My Life
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Ryan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about Ryan. How this boy becomes a man.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I am 34 now and I live in Bangalore. Most Indian people are quite familiar with Bangalore as it is a popular city, frequently visited by most Indians. About me, I am 6 feet tall and quite well-built with long hair and also tanned like most Indians are. I would say I am an average looking guy.

I am Ryan, married to a beautiful wife named Divya. She is an extraordinary dumb woman and I am lucky to have someone like that in my life.

This story is about me and my adventures. My first sexual experience was when I was 15. I and my parents usually took a trip down to Kochi once or twice every six months. Since we did not have a home there, we stayed at my dad's friend's home.

Uncle George was my dad's best friend, so we always enjoyed the time we spent at his home. Aunty Leela was a fine specimen for a lady. A big chubby lady, I just love them. I spend a lot of time imagining about her while I jerked off. Reena was her daughter who took on the same form as her mother.

So, the story has a twist here and it is not what you expect it to be. Here goes: When it's time to sleep, since it was a small house, all the guys sleep together in the hall and all the women in the rooms.

Around midnight, I felt a hand on my stomach. Taking it as someone hugging me, I did not respond. A bit later, this hand moved down over to my dick area and started caressing it. I was partly enjoying the feeling but mostly I was too stunned to react. I suddenly felt the hand pushing against my pants and finding its way into my underwear and ultimately to my dick. I would feel the hands running over my dick, massaging it to its full length. I was wide awake now but I still pretended to be sleeping.

I felt my pants been pulled down to my knees along with my underwear too. Uncle George had full control over me now as I was scared to react. He took full advantage of the situation and inserted his cold dick in between my legs; he was using my legs as a pussy now, fucking it and all the while jerking me off too.

He kept fucking my legs until he cummed on them. He then moved away like he was done with me. I pulled up my pants with his cum still on my legs and felt disgusted with the whole affair. I felt betrayed because for the first time someone used me and it was my Uncle George.


The next day, as I woke up, Uncle George brought me tea. I gave him a disgusted look which I think worked out fine for me. He never tried to approach me again and in the night I made sure I was lying next to Dad.

I was angry with myself and wanted revenge so I focused on his daughter.


I spent the rest of my vacation trying to charm her, which was easy. She did not have a boyfriend and also her chubby size was a disadvantage to her.

As my vacation was ending, I had to get back to Bangalore for school. I continued my charming by sending her cards and letter. I also used to call her a lot.


Once again we visited Uncle George. During the day Reena and I spend every opportunity together. I knew I had her and I knew she was ready to be used by me because she was clearly in love with me but the fact remains that I was not in love with her.

Our usual bedding arrangement was made and I lay next to Dad looking at my watch. We had planned to meet in the bathroom at one. As the clock stuck one, I slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom without making a sound.

As I entered the bathroom she was waiting for me, dressed in a top and skirt. I pulled her close to me and started to kiss her. We embraced as we kissed and my hands were running all over her body. I knew I had to get her horny enough to do something with her. I moved my hands over her breast, feeling it over her clothes. I squeezed her breast slightly and she moaned in my mouth. I knew I was getting there but I had a long way to go. I kept kissing her and moving my hands further down her body to her pussy, but she stopped me from reaching there.

I took another approach. I moved her skirt up and I ran my fingers over her butt. I would feel her butt tightening as if in a shock. Then in one swift movement before she got over her shock, I just ran my fingers from her butt to the front of her panty and onto her pussy. She tried to stop me but my hands were already in her panty, feeling her pussy. I would hear her moan a bit louder in my mouth. I knew I had her then.

I pushed down her panty to her knees, to gain full access to her pussy and then I started to finger her. She was moaning a lot louder now.

"Is it safe here?" I asked.

"No! Someone might come to the bathroom," she replied.

"Where can we go?"

"To the kitchen," she whispered.

We both carefully left the bathroom and walked across the hall and into the kitchen. The lights in the kitchen were switched off, so she led me to the pantry in the kitchen. We stood there in the middle of this small dark room and started to embrace again.

This time I felt no resistance when I went for her pussy. I could feel her hands over my dick, rubbing it. I knew she needed more encouragement, so I pulled down my pants and I placed her hands on my dick. She was feeling it in the dark, running her hands over the full length of my shaft and down to my balls and so on.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"Of course you can."

She switched on the lights in the pantry. She then bent down and was taking a good look at my dick; she seemed to be inspecting it. All my education about women till now had been from magazines and X-rated movies. I was curious to see her pussy and all but I wanted to be cool about it.

I was standing with no pants on, my dick in her hand. She was like a kid with a new toy, not knowing what to do with it. She was now down on her knees with her face close to my dick. I was tempted to make her pay for her dad's mistake but I also wanted to use her slowly. I placed my hand over her hand and start to move my dick, up and down. I was teaching her how to jerk me off.

She learned quickly and was very willing to please me. I was excited and I started to moan a bit. She kept on jerking me off until I sprayed cum onto her. Her top was drenched in cum that she wiped off with her hands but the stain still remained on it.

She then stood up. I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"If you love me, you will wear this cum-stained top the whole day tomorrow."

She smiled but did not reply.

Then we both sneaked off to bed.


When I woke up the next day, I was happy that my plan had worked out but I was curious to know how she would react to my order. I was trying to get a glimpse of her but she was nowhere in sight. We sat down for breakfast and suddenly she appeared still wearing last night's top.

I was happy; her top was my silent revenge for what Uncle George had done to me. I was enjoying the sight of it on her.

"What happened? Don't you have another top?" I asked her.

Everyone around the table was looking at her top now.

"Oh! Shut up Ryan," she exclaimed. "I love this top and I am going to wear it the whole day".

My heart was really content now, I don't know if it was because I was taking revenge on Uncle George or because I had an obedient slave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.