Not a High School Slut - Cover

Not a High School Slut

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

Mr. Henry Rolfson spent the night in Mom's bed. At her request, I tried to set up the same kind of feedback that I had with Bud. Naturally, I could not resist tying us in so that we could feel what she had been feeling. Much to my surprise, the effort worked! Hank (Henry Rolfson) was stunned, staggered, or simply overcome with the effects of the experience. Naturally, he had never before felt such an orgasm, and he fainted. He was out for nearly 20 minutes, and Mom and I talked while he was sleeping the sleep of the fully satiated.

Mom was very happy with the coupling and wanted a repeat. By now, I had considerable confidence in my ability to keep people from talking about me and my mental power, so I agreed to try to bring Hank in on my mutual orgasm with Bud. We had been holding off just in case Mom wanted to give this a try, and she did, so we waited until Hank rejoined the world of the conscious.

I put my clamp on Hank's ability to relate the adventure to other people, and Mom told him what he was about to experience. Bud and I coupled to his mind before we began our coitus so that we could be sure that the link was established. Of course, there was a delay while Hank digested what was going on, but he finally was ready to accept receiving a broadcast of our pleasure.

There was no need of foreplay after feeling what Hank and Mom had done, so we got into position with my legs against Bud's chest and shoulders. From there, we went through our routine of coating his cock with my pussy juices, and Mom and Hank could feel that. Hank gasped in surprise when he felt Bud's cock entering my pussy. He probably was dubious of feeling anything from us, and Mom later reported to me that Hank nearly panicked when he felt the penetration from both of our viewpoints.

She calmed Hank down, and we continued to broadcast our pleasure when Bud bumped my clit with his pubic bone. The rest of the fuck was pretty much standard from our point of view, but Hank nearly exploded from what he was feeling. When we climaxed together, Hank fainted from the exhilaration of our sensations, and we did, too, of course. Hank came to when we did, and he asked Mom if what he had felt was real. She assured him that it was, and Hank was permanently hooked. He knew that he was never going to get that feeling anywhere else.

The next morning, Hank asked if he could stay another night, and Mom offered to let him move in with her on a permanent basis. Hank was fast on his feet and in his mind, and he grabbed at the opportunity. Hank spent the day going over the record of Mom's insurance claim, and came to an interesting conclusion; namely, that she was not asking for enough money. Hank concluded that Mom deserved the $500,000 more dollars that the insurance had originally contracted for, but she also deserved even more money for the pain and suffering the insurance company had inflicted on her by denying the original claim.

Hank contacted his current employer and resigned, though he did agree that they deserved the $50,000 from Mom's original contract with them. However, he insisted that they did not deserve any part of the additional $10,000,000 that he was going to ask for to cover her pain and suffering. That resulted in several heated phone calls between Hank and the home office, but Hank finally won the argument.

Hank was a damned good lawyer, and he had a lot of influential friends. Thus, the trial against the insurance company was to be a jury trial held in Burlington. The insurance company didn't stand a chance, and they knew it. The case never went to trial: they settled for the $500,000 that they owed from the original contract and $8,500,000 for pain and suffering. They also got an agreement in writing signed by Mom that she would not bring any further legal action against the insurance company. The upshot was that she received a total of $8,950,000 from the exercise, and Mom was happy with the result. Hank's former employer got their $50,000 from Mom, and that ended the agreement.

Hank moved in with Mom and began a private practice in Burlington which made him a very popular and successful lawyer. He and Mom never got married, but that was a technicality that both of them ignored. From that time on, we four achieved some spectacular shared orgasms.

On top of everything else he did for Mom, Hank knew of an excellent financial adviser who took over Mom's new assets and made them grow. After that, she never needed money, and her fortune grew slowly but steadily. I was not worried about Bud and me because of Bud's association with Mr. Jacobs. Even without that, Bud could accomplish whatever he set his mind to, and I was there to help him if it ever became necessary.

We went through another year of high school and Bud graduated number 3 in his class. Several universities tried to recruit him, but he stuck to his original plan to attend the University of Vermont so he could stay close to home.

Of course, Bud continued to work with Mr. Jacobs. On his 18th birthday, Mr. Jacobs made Bud a partner and changed the name of the company to Jacobs and Andrews Construction Co. Bud also joined the union so that he could do anything around a working site that needed doing without having union problems. Bud's father gave him a new Ford F250 extended cab pickup truck as a birthday present, and Bud was in hog heaven.

Of course, Bud was my date for both Proms, and I was downright obnoxious to some of the girls because of the way they had treated me in earlier years. I guess you girls know how much I enjoyed that! One thing for sure, I was definitely not the high school slut that I had started out to become!

At last, I graduated, and Bud and I were married. For my 18th birthday, I gave myself a present: I went off of birth control. I had been taking my shots religiously for all of those years, so it was with great pleasure that I stopped getting poked with a needle in my butt.

I managed to get pregnant not long after my last shot wore off, and I was now the one in hog heaven. Bud was happy too, and Mom was looking forward to a grandchild: boy or girl, none of us cared! Hank was even pleased, so we had a very happy home.

The only thing that we could consider a problem was whether or not to move out of Mom's house and start our own. There was enough space for at least two children in the current house with the four adults, so we decided to put off moving until it became necessary.

My first child was a boy whom we named Jason Barkley Andrews, Jr., and we called him Jace. The first five years were the usual thing for a baby turning into a young boy, but then the you-know-what hit the fan. I detected Jace trying to read my mind! Jason Barkley Andrews, Jr., what do you think you are doing?

He was already speaking English as well as a teen could on a communicative day, so I was not surprised by his answer. Mom, I just wanted to know what you wanted me to do with my free time this afternoon.

Now, does that sound like a 5-year-old? He had learned his English and polished it by listening mentally to the adults in the house. I was willing to bet that there was not a secret left among the four of us! Well, I made an effort to overcome my shock and to remember that I was talking to a young child. I don't know Jace. What would you do if I did not suggest something?

I guess that I would practice my flying out in the back yard if you did not have something else you wanted me to do.

Flying!?! Oh, my God! Have I been so blind that I did not notice what my son was doing in his spare time? Honey, how long have you been flying?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.