Not a High School Slut - Cover

Not a High School Slut

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

I don't know whether I was looking forward to it or not, but I was shaking a little as I got into the car with Bud. We didn't say much as he drove to his home for the bar-b-cue, but I could feel the love radiating from him as he drove. He parked in his driveway and led me around to the back yard. Mr. Andrews had already started preparing the coals to cook over, so he and Mrs. Andrews were sitting on lawn chairs while their other two children were splashing each other in the above-ground swimming pool.

I was introduced to everybody, including the siblings, and I sat down in the proffered lawn chair. I was offered a Coke which I accepted gratefully. There was some general conversation led by Mrs. Andrews. I read her mind while she talked to me, and that helped me to prepare suitable answers. Okay, I confess, as much as possible, I tried to give her answers and comments that reinforced my position. I could tell that she expected that, but that was what any girl would have done in my position. I could just do it better because I knew beforehand what kind of answer she wanted.

Basically, she wanted to know if I was after her son for his money. I was able to show her that I had as much coming to me as Bud did to him. Also, she wondered if I was attaching myself to Bud to replace my father. Of course, she knew about the terrible accident, and she wanted to know if I would abandon Bud after I got over the grief of the accident. That question, too, was dispelled.

Finally, Mrs. Andrews wanted to know if I was just after her son because I enjoyed having sex with him. Wow, where did that come from? Well, she knew about some, but not all, of his previous sexual adventures, and she assumed that I was enjoying him the way other girls had. She had no specifics about us: she was just asking for information. She knew that the attachment for the sake of sex rarely lasted for very long, though she did admit to herself that there were exceptions to that rule.

All in all, I felt that I had Mrs. Andrews on my side, and 90% of my battle was won. One thing I got from her was that she felt that I may be only 14, but I was going on 30, and that rang a bell with her. She wanted Bud to find a potential wife whom he could depend on, and I was the best of the lot that she had seen so far.

Naturally, Mr. Andrews had listened to our conversation, and he had not heard anything that bothered him. In fact, he was rather proud of Bud for finding a girl who had the apparent emotional and mental maturity that I exhibited. Sure, I am bragging when I report that, but it was the truth!

Bud's brother and sister, both younger than him, were not against me: they were about a neutral as it was possible to get. That was fine with me. I just didn't want outright enemies in the camp. They loved Bud as a brother, but they were not so attached to him that a lengthy separation would cause any difficulties.

Bud's 17th birthday was coming up in less than a month, and both of his parents knew that he would be leaving the nest very soon. They were sorry to see him go, but both realized that it was inevitable, so they tried to "go with the flow." Within reason, and I seemed to be within that reason, they would support Bud in whatever he wanted to do. Too bad all parents weren't like that.

It turned out to be a very pleasant afternoon for Bud and me. I had a lot of fun, and I seemed to have accomplished my goal of getting on the good side of Bud's family, so I called Mom by telepathy to pick me up. She showed up at an appropriate time and met Bud's family. She had some time to talk to them and to make a very good impression on them, so that part of the equation was also solved. After we left, Mom said that she thought that they were very nice people and would make quite acceptable in-laws.

The strange thing was that I thought that I felt a little bit of extra mental power from Mr. Andrews. If so, that could explain why Bud had such an easy time of establishing a mental link with Mom and me. If that were so, maybe our kids would be full-blown ESPers (Extra Sensory Perception). I hoped so. It would make life a whole lot easier for them, though it might make life more complicated for their parents!

Well, after a couple of months of pretty close contact with the Andrews family, they moved to California and left Bud with Mom and me. Bud's excuse was that Mr. Jacobs, the Contractor he worked for, was much taken with Bud and would probably eventually take Bud as a partner after he graduated from college. Mr. Jacobs had no son, so Bud was filling that niche. That certainly was what Bud wanted for a career, so they were meshing quite well. Bud's current plan was to attend the University of Vermont in Burlington, only a few miles away, and to major in Civil Engineering and minor in Business Management. That way, he could continue to live with us and commute to classes at the university.

Other than a change in his place of residence, Bud did not have to make much of an adjustment when his parents moved. He still went to high school, and I rode both ways with him in his car. Bud moved into my bedroom and into my bed, so we spent a lot of time in there. One thing we did do was to get rid of that damned pink that was everywhere. The walls were painted in a pale green and the ceiling in white. To my surprise, the room seemed bigger after the redecoration.

Bud and I still produced more and more dramatic orgasms, and Mom was able to enjoy every one of them with us. We experimented with other fucking positions, but we kept going back to our original modified Missionary Position. We just never could find another position that was as satisfactory in all of its aspects. Bud's penis had grown a little longer and a little thicker as we fucked more. My vagina had stretched a little more, and the combination was the gateway to heaven.

Bud was now long enough to reach my cervix on occasion, but he never bumped me hard enough to cause pain. It was just an added thrill when he did reach that far. Also, his thickness matched my vagina so well that he consistently rubbed my G-spot as he stroked. None of the other positions that we had tried so far had offered these options and let him strike my clit with every inward stroke, so we only tried other positions out of curiosity. Yes, we had done a web search for alternate fucking positions, and we tried almost all of them at least once, but we kept coming back to our old standby.

On top of everything else, we were now able to share the entire fucking experience, not just the climax. As a result, we both felt Bud's pleasure at rubbing my vagina wall against the skin of his cock, and we both felt the tingle of pleasure as he rubbed across my G-spot. The result was that we always came together, and I never had more than one orgasm at a time. The combined orgasms took so much out of us that we were not able to continue fucking without first taking a break. That had its good points and its not so good points, but we decided that we were not going to mess with success.

Mom agreed with us wholeheartedly because she was now feeling everything that we were feeling. I asked her one day when she was going to find a fuck partner. of her own. Her answer was that as long as she had access to our sensations, there was no reason for her to look elsewhere. There was not much that I could say to that.

We slid through the school year and finally came to prom night. Bud was not going until he found out that I could go as his date. I was probably going to be the youngest student at the Junior/Senior Prom, but I didn't care about that detail. Some of the Seniors were disturbed that a "child" was going to an "adult" affair, but there were no comments when I showed up. Hell, I looked more grown up than did at least half of the females there. I was tickled by some of the jealous thoughts I heard, but I did not outwardly react, though I did relay them to Bud. He laughed at a couple of inappropriate times as I relayed the thoughts, but nothing came of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.