Not a High School Slut - Cover

Not a High School Slut

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

Author's note:

My wife supplied the description of the dress that Margie wore to the picnic.


Bud came to his senses, and he looked at me in a unbelieving sort of way. "Margie, what did you do? I know it had to be you because I never felt anything like that with any other girl that I fucked."

"I'm not sure how it worked, but you brought me to such a peak that I was able to feed back some of the pleasure to you. What's more, Mom felt it, too." Uh-oh, I had said too much! In the excitement of the moment, I had forgotten that Bud was not fully conditioned against spreading my secret to the world. I had to act quickly, so I gave him a command that he could not talk about my power to anyone else unless I changed the order. I sure hoped that command was strong enough!

Okay, now I was committed, so I told him about my mental powers. "Let's see if I can contact you the way I did Mom." Bud, can you here me?

"Oh, my God! I sure can hear you! This is wonderful. Can I talk back to you?"

I don't know. Say something in your mind directed at me, and we will see what happens.

Okay, here it comes. I sure hope it works.

Oh, Bud, it did work! Now see if you can contact Mom.

Okay, Mrs. Hunter, this is Bud. Can you hear me?

Yes, Bud, I can hear you. I am amazed. Let's see if we can make this a three-way conversation. Margie, can you hear me when I am connected to Bud?

Oh, my goodness, Mom, I sure can. Bud, try to say something to Mom and me at the same time.

Mrs. Hunter, Margie, can you both hear me?

I can hear you, Bud, with no problem. By the way, while we are speaking mentally like this, it seems to me that you should call me Ann. Mrs. Hunter seems so formal.

Okay, Ann, I'll try to remember that. Margie, did you hear all of that?

I sure did. Isn't it wonderful! I wonder how much range we have.

We can find that out when I drive home tonight. It's about four miles to my house from here, so that should be a good first test.

I politely told Mom to butt out, and let Bud and me finish our date. Mom laughed (I didn't know that was possible, mentally) and left us alone. She knew I was going to give her the complete story after Bud left for home. Bud and I made-out for a while, but it was now pushing toward when he should get home to keep down the embarrassing questions.

We showered together and made sure that all of the naughty bits were thoroughly clean. I watched Bud dress to go home. There was no reason for me to dress since I was not going anywhere. Bud got in his car and drove away while in full contact with us. Margie, Ann, I am now half a mile away from your house. Can you still hear me?

I answered for the two of us. Yes, we hear you loud and clear. Please be careful and concentrate on your driving. This test won't mean a damned thing if you get killed in an accident!

Yeah, I get the message. I tell you what, I won't try to talk to you except to call in every half-mile. How does that sound?

Yes, that is much better. If you fade out, we can make a finer distance check at another time.

As it turned out, we were able to communicate with Bud after he got home and was in his own bedroom. We tuned out while Bud got ready for bed. I would see him again tomorrow night, and I could hardly wait. Wow, sex was something marvelous to experience when you were joined mentally like we had been! I was happy that Bud did not mind sharing our pleasure with Mom. I had a feeling that she was going to need a lot of cheering up over the next few months.

I told Mom in considerable detail what Bud and I had done. It turned out that she had felt a little of the buzz I had felt in that first orgasm, but she didn't know what to make of it. On the other hand, the jolt of pleasure that she got with that last combined orgasm was the biggest such thrill that she had ever felt. I told her that I was going to keep feeding her those feelings as long as Bud would go along with me.

It was about 11:00 PM when I finally got into bed. I was wearing the usual tee-shirt and panties that were so popular among the high school girls. Anyway, just as I stretched out and relaxed, I heard inside my head: Hello, Margie, I hope that you can hear me calling you. Please answer if you do.

Hi, Bud. I am pleased that you could make this mental bond with a call from your end. Is there something special, or is this just a friendly conversation between lovers?

Wow, Margie, I had not given any serious thought to us being lovers. I guess I was still thinking of you as one of those girls who just fucked for fun, but never took it seriously. I have had my fill of them, and I can't believe how lucky I am to find you. Yes, I would call myself the most fortunate man in the world if I could be your lover!

I, or I guess it's "we" now, have got a big problem. When I got home, I was told that Dad just got a big promotion and was going to have to move to California. That's a real bummer because all of the family would be expected to relocate with him. I'm glad Dad got the promotion because he deserved it, but I hate the thought that we will have to break up!

Oh, no! We can't let that happen. I've just found you, and I can't let you go! We have to figure out a way around this problem. Of course, I could just give your Dad a mental order to leave you here with me, but I don't want to do that except as the last possible resort. Can you think of a logical reason for you to live here with us while the rest of your family moves to California?

Oh, shit! I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I want you to stay here with me and not go to California, but there is the question of you missing your family. How do you feel about it?

Sure, I would miss them, but I would be leaving home within a year to go to college somewhere, so it would just be moving up the date some, not doing something that was completely out of the ordinary. It would be easier if you could nudge Mom and Dad and my two siblings into thinking that it would be a good idea for me to stay here. Can you do that without it being obvious?

Yeah, I think so. I'll have to work on the technique, but I think that I could manage it. I will discuss this with Mom to see if she has any good ideas.

By the way, how does your family feel about you tying up with me. After all, I am only 14 years old and you are 16. Is that important to them?

Nobody has said anything about it to me. I wish I could read minds like you so that I could find out. I really don't care what they might say against you, I can tell that you are the girl for me. Maybe you should spend some time with my whole family so that you could read them. That way, we could know where we stand. Life would be a lot easier if we knew what to expect.

You are absolutely right. It would only take five or 10 minutes for me to read each of them to know how they feel. Can you set up a family meeting so that I can get close to all of them?

Yeah, I can very easily. Dad wants to have a family picnic this Sunday. Actually, it would be more like a bar-b-cue in our back yard while it is still warm enough. The long-term weather forecast says that it is going to turn cold within a couple of weeks.

I know, but the weather has a habit of doing that here in Vermont. That family bar-b-cue would be the perfect place for me to read them if you can wangle me an invitation. I think they need to see me to form a firm opinion of me.

I do have a further problem, though: Dad wants to sell this house when he moves. He says that he cannot maintain two houses this far apart even with his increased salary.

That is not a basic problem. You could live with us in this house. Mom could chaperone. Now don't bust your sides laughing. My Mom can be very impressive when she wants to be, and she would want to be if I asked her. I would not have to nudge her at all.

Okay, that certainly sounds good to me. You will know as soon as I do how things shake out. Good night, Dearest. I suddenly realize just how much I love you!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.