Not a High School Slut - Cover

Not a High School Slut

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

The search for a more experienced partner was more tiring than I had expected. By "tiring," I mean mentally and emotionally, not physically. I just didn't know where to look. My first thought for experience was one of the sports teams, principally football, but most of those guys were just too darned dumb to be interesting! All they thought about was the number of women they could fuck, and whether or not they could eventually make the professional football ranks (NFL). The basketball players were just as bad, so that left me with baseball and some of the other sports. Gosh darn it, it seemed like all the jocks were pretty much alike and definitely not to my taste.

Who was left? I was not interested in the Goths: they scared me. I had the distinct impression that all they needed was the new designer drug, and they could be enticed into a killing spree. That may have been stereotyping, but I got that impression from some mind reading. That was one of the few times that mind reading made me want to vomit!

Okay, that left two groups: the nerds and the general mass of students who just went along trying not to harm anybody and enjoying life as best they could. I had already sampled the nerds with Joey and Jerry, so I guessed that I needed to see what that last group had to offer. I asked Mom for her opinion, and she did not have one. To her, all modern teens were a mystery: take her daughter for example! I laughed at that, and she did, too.

Mom said that I should look at that great "silent majority" who just went through life trying to make the best of a bad deal. Okay, I had ignored them because I was just as guilty of stereotyping as the next person. I sat in studyhall and went down the rows looking for something that looked like the experience that I was shopping for. I found two guys, both Juniors, and I was not sure how they would react to a not-so-humble Freshman girl. For one thing, I could be jail-bait because of my age, so I was not sure how they would react to me.

Both boys were 16, and that put them at a somewhat vulnerable age. They were old enough to know better, but older people, including other teens, would not trust them to know the time of day. That left them hanging in limbo unless they had some sort of attachment to an existing group, be it the Drama Club or something else. Even many girls ignored them because they were not "somebody."

Well, I wanted to see how they would react to me: a girl who was 14, but acted 16. I gleaned as much information from both boys as I could in the few minutes remaining in the studyhall hour. Both boys had dated other girls and had been exposed to sex, though it was not very sophisticated. However, they did have some experience, and that was a check mark in their favor. I decided to pick on Bud Andrews first. My reason? He was ahead of Jack Youngblood alphabetically.

A little investigation during the next studyhall told me that Bud Andrews was free of STDs as far as he knew, and he was between girlfriends. Okay, that was a reasonable starting point. I inserted into his mind the command that he get tested for STDs, and I sent the same command to Jack Youngblood just to get a head start with him.

Meanwhile, I checked on Bud's penis size. He thought that he was about 6— inches long and 1¾ inches in diameter when he was erect. Talking to Mom had convinced me that those were good dimensions for now, and Bud was a suitable candidate if he was anywhere close to being accurate in his own estimate. As an experiment, I looked in on Bud during shower time following his PE (Physical Education) class. I picked a boy who was reputed to be gay and used his eyes to look over Bud and the other boys near him.

Bud's penis was only semi-erect, but it did compare favorably with the other boys near him in the shower. My eye source certainly chose to enjoy looking at Bud's penis. That was good enough for me, and I gave him another check mark. Certainly, the view I got of him in the shower did impress me favorably, and I decided to press on with my investigation.

Bud was old enough for a driver's license, and he had a car he used for transportation to and from school. He paid for the upkeep on the car with a job after school. Bud worked as a gofer (go for this and go for that) on a construction site, so he would not be available except on Friday and Saturday nights and on Sundays. Bud's ambition was to own his own construction company, and he was using this opportunity to learn the hands-on end of the business. His boss was quite pleased with Bud, and planned to promote him to a more important position once Bud joined the union. That Bud planned to do when summer came.

Bud's STD test came in clear, so I was ready to begin my campaign. As soon as I got the word on Bud's STD status, I moved in on him by sitting down at his lunchroom table. He was surprised by me because he was ignored by most girls in favor of the more popular boys. However, he was gracious to me, and that pushed his score well up above the barely acceptable point. This gave me the opening I needed, and Bud agreed to give me a ride home after school on his way to work.

We spent the rest of the lunch hour talking and "getting to know each other." Of course, I already knew the essentials about him, but he knew nothing about me. That gap was pretty well filled by the time the bell rang for classes to resume. He gave me the ride home that I had asked for, and I bussed him on the cheek with a thank-you kiss as I got out of the car.

The moment I got into the house, Mom quizzed me on the boy I had ridden with. I told her that he was my next prospect, and I expected to have him hooked by Friday night. This was Tuesday, and I left Mom shaking her head as I ran to my room to change out of my school clothes.

Bud was a pushover when it came to doing favors for me, so, naturally, he picked me up the next morning to take me to school. It was a short trip, but we talked all of the way. Naturally, we had no classes together, but we did have the studyhall and lunch. Like a lot of other couples, we spent our studyhall time together in the library, so that gave us another hour to talk together and for me to exercise my mind control powers on him. I did not use mind control to force myself on Bud, but I did use it to make sure that he looked upon me favorably.

When Friday came, we went to a movie and went out to park in a lover's lane commonly used by the high school students. I have never been on this kind of date, so I really did not know what I was supposed to do. Of course, I was sure that there would be a real problem when the time came to make out. My breasts were just starting to form into something noticeable, and many girls two years older than me were at least in the B-cup range. Frankly, I was so concerned at my lack of development in my breasts that I had forgotten about the current popularity of the A-cup look.

Well, I made a point of searching Bud's mind to see what he expected from me, and I tried to conform to that expectation. Darn it, the main thing he wanted to do was to talk. Bud said that I was the first girl he had ever dated who could carry on a conversation without saying "you know" at least once in every sentence and giggling at every comma and period. Wow, what had I found here!?!

Yes, he did kiss me, mostly because I wanted it, and he did play with my breasts, again, mostly because I wanted it. We never got close to any heavy sex, but it was a very pleasant date from my point of view, and Bud kept going on about how nice it was to finally meet an intelligent girl. Anyway, he did take me home and just beat my curfew. We kissed before he left, and he did ask me to go out with him tomorrow night. This he did himself with no prompting from me. You can surely imagine how fast I agreed to the second date.

I went into the house, and Mom was waiting for me. Dad was in the bathroom, so we had a few minutes to talk before he showed up. I gave her a quick summary of the date, and repeated it in more detail when Dad showed up. This time, I did mention the kissing, but I left out the part about playing with my breasts. Mom nodded her head in approval, and I went to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.