Not a High School Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

Why is it that a boy can fuck as many girls as he can get to allow it without getting a reputation as being of less-than-desirable character? But if a girl tries the same thing with a multitude of boys, she is called a "slut" or things even worse and ostracized for her actions. Well, I am not going to abide by that sort of shit! Dammit, I love fucking, and I plan to get as much of it as I can before I leave high school.

My first fuck came at my 14th birthday party. I can't figure out why I waited so long, but I did. Joey Lewis had caught my eye, and I chose him for my first conquest. With my mental abilities, he had no way to resist me. I read his mind and found that he was as much of a virgin as I was, but he had only just started thinking about the subject.

Joey had been masturbating for about six months and had a decent sized cock when it was hard, at least from my point of view. It was circumcised because he was Jewish, and the religious connotations had been a turn-on for me, not that I needed much of a turn-on. At this time, he was five inches long and about one inch in diameter when he was fully hard. Oh, yeah, I knew that was nothing special when it came to size, but I really didn't know how much cock I could tolerate, so I planned to start out small and work up to larger cocks as my cunt got stretched.

I still had my cherry, and I was concerned about the blood that might show up as a result of breaking it. That meant that I had to be naked between my waist and my ankles to make sure that I did not leave a tell-tale mark on my clothes. That was why I decided that I would cover all of the bases and be completely naked for my first fuck. Of course, I decided that Joey would be naked, too.

You may wonder why I didn't just get rid of my hymen before I fucked Joey, and that would be a reasonable question since all I had to do was to concentrate for a moment and the membrane would be gone. Actually, I had heard so much from my girlfriends about the hymen and how much it hurt when it was broken, that I wanted to see if they were bullshitting me. I had experimented by pushing on my hymen with my finger, and I had found mine to be so soft and flexible that I had better leave it alone if I did not want to rupture it before Joey's cock did the honors.

As I said, I was saving my first fuck as a birthday present from me to me, so I gently influenced Joey to hang around until after all of the other guests had left the party. My mother was busy cleaning up the patio where the party had been held, and her mind was nudged in the right way so that she would not mind that I was not helping her clean up. Joey Lewis was induced to join me in my "play house" in the back corner of the yard behind the in-ground swimming pool. The little building was built with the idea of becoming a storage shed after I got too old to be interested in it, but that might be some time with the implementation of my new hobby of sex.

Several years ago, a double-bed had been headed for the dump until I "persuaded" my parents to give it to me for my play house. A few months ago, though they do not remember doing it, they bought me a new mattress, pillows, and linens for it. I put a TK (telekinetic) shield over the structure so that no vermin could get in, and the linens stayed as clean as they would have if they had been in place inside our regular house.

Joey and I went unobserved into the play house still dressed in our party finery. I figured that was appropriate for my grand entrance into the world of sex, and we had a place to hang up our clothes so that they would not get any more mussed before Joey went home. Joey and I removed our clothes and hung them on coat hangers just as if we were putting them away in our closets at home. That was another concession to my fantasy and it kept the clothes as clean as was possible.

Neither one of us had more than the vaguest beginnings of pubic hair, so our genitalia were immediately visible to the other. Joey was fascinated by my pussy, but I was pleased that he was also interested in my budding tits. Really, they were not much more than mounds of flesh that supported my nipples. However, I did have the beginning of "puffies" under my areolas, and I loved the way they pushed my nipples out even farther away from my chest, especially when I thought about sex.

Joey was also 14, so he only needed a glance at my naked body to give him the beginnings of an erection. I thought it was so cute the way his cock stuck out away from his belly like one of those flagpoles on the side of a building downtown. Also, it made a convenient handle for me to use to drag him onto the bed.

I had been doing considerable internet research on the subject of fucking. I had watched innumerable videos of people fucking in all of the positions that I could find. I had also read all of the advice blogs on the subject that were free, and there were plenty of those. I suspect that I knew more about sex organs and fucking than 90% of the medical personnel in the USA.

One thing that I had been warned about was to be sure that there was enough lubrication inside my vagina before I let Joey insert his cock, no matter how much of a hurry he might be in. I had even picked up a tube of KY Jelly from Mom's bedside table yesterday just for insurance. I really wasn't worried because of the control my mind had over my body. The moment I had removed my panties, I had ordered my vagina to start producing lubricant. I was beginning to feel it running down my leg, so I was pretty sure that I was okay in that department.

I was so inexperienced that I had no interest in foreplay at this stage. Indeed, I really did not know what foreplay was or what it was good for. Therefore, I lay down on my back on the bed and used Joey's cock to pull him onto the bed with me. The research I had done said the the Missionary Position was the one most popular in the USA, and who was I to argue with public opinion? Therefore, I guided Joey between my legs.

He was on his knees and we determined immediately that his cock was not long enough to reach my vaginal opening in that position. Well, I proved the value of research: I raised my legs and propped them on Joey's shoulders. When Joey leaned forward, he pushed my legs back toward my tits, and that arched my back and forced my cunt to rise to meet his cock. Ah, now he could reach me.

Joey did not really know what he was supposed to do, so I had to spread my pussy lips and guide his cock into alignment with my vagina. I rubbed his cock head through the puddle of lubricant collected at my vaginal opening and got him coated with the liquid as best I could. At last, the moment was at hand! I lined up his cock head with my hole and had Joey lean forward enough to push against my pussy.

Thank God, I caught him in time before he tried to jam his cock into me with all of his might! I coached him to push forcefully, but not too quickly, past my pussy lips. At last, I felt the pressure of a cock pushing against my cherry. That feeling alone was enough to start me on the road to ultimate happiness, but Joey still had a long way to go. He pushed against the muscles that sealed off the mouth of my vagina; even his small-diameter cock was large enough to have to stretch me some.

Just to make sure that Joey was not going to do something foolish that would hurt either one of us, I had about 10% of my attention monitoring his brain. That was enough to warn me if Joey was about to do the wrong thing, but not enough to interfere with my enjoyment of my introduction to sex.

Joey began to push against my hymen and to force it back into my vagina. Finally, he was in far enough that I felt a sudden tearing. After all of the talking I had listened to about the pain to expect at this stage of fucking, I was almost disappointed that there was only a momentary pin-prick of pain that disappeared immediately. I thought to myself how lucky I was after all of the tear-jerking stories of painful first time penetration. As it happened, all of the girls talking about the pain were still virgins, and they were just repeating stories that they had heard. I suspect that a lot of these stories were pure bullshit, though some women must have been hurt to give the stories any credence at all.

I think that Joey had been hearing stories, too, because he seemed surprised that I did not scream in pain. Anyway, he slid into me as far as he could go with that one stroke. I think that must have been a combination of his relatively small diameter and the copious amount of lubricant that I was still putting out. I was very pleased that he had not driven in far enough to strike my cervix, an act which was reputed to be very painful. However, his forward motion did cause his pubic bone to strike my clit, and that did cause me to squeal in delight. It is really too bad that boys can never know that specific pleasure.

I now asked Joey to stroke in and out as his instincts told him to do. He did so, and the feeling was indescribably wonderful. My only complaint was that he rarely pressed against my G-spot as he stroked, again, probably because of his diameter. Maybe that was also my fault because I had not yet learned to contract my muscles to tighten up my vagina around his cock. Oh, well, this was a learning experience.

Despite those small disappointments, fucking still felt very good. I reveled in the feelings generated by the movement of Joey's cock against the wall of my vagina. In fact, fucking was one of life's few experiences that did not disappoint me after all of the buildup it had received. At the moment, the taste of chocolate was the only thing that I could equate the enjoyment to, and I was sure that would improve as I had more practice.

Joey must have been enjoying it, too, both from the look on his face and the feelings I could detect in his brain. Of course, I was doing this mostly for my own gratification, but I was very happy to see that my friend was certainly getting his own money's worth from the effort he was putting out.

We kept up the fucking for something like 10 minutes when I started to feel a new sensation gripping my body. At first, it was so diffuse that I could not pin it down, but I soon had it located in my vagina. However, the sensations began to grow rapidly until they seemed to fill my whole body with such pleasure that I could not contain myself. I began to squeal in pleasure every time Joey moved inside my vagina. The direction of his motion seemed to make no difference, but to be pretty much the same explosive feeling no matter whether he was pushing in or pulling out.

It quickly became difficult to get enough air when I breathed. I began to pant as I struggled to draw in enough oxygen: it was as if the more oxygen I could draw into my lungs, the better that I would feel these spasms of pleasure that were gripping my heart and soul! Then the peak of the climax hit me. Oh, my God! Such an experience could never be described! It was as if my body were exploding from the pleasure I was feeling. Why, oh why, did I wait so long to experience sex if it was like this? I felt as if I had wasted the majority of my life by not doing this act of fucking sooner!

Just about the time that I was falling from my peak of pleasure, I felt Joey began to squirt his jizz into my vagina. The added feeling of him shooting into me just added to my pleasure, and I had another, smaller, orgasm from feeling that. That was all that Joey could manage, and he cried out, too, though not as loudly as I had. He managed to roll to one side as he collapsed onto the bed from the feelings he'd had. Both of us were completely exhausted, and we must have fallen asleep.

Fortunately, we did not sleep very long, but the little rest was definitely appreciated. Speaking of appreciated, thank God that I had used TK to put a canopy of sound deadening over the play house so that Mom could not have heard our sounds of joy from the fucking. We had been in the play house about an hour, so it was probably a good idea for us to get dressed and let ourselves be seen. I was not yet ready to let the world know of the wonderful new hobby that I had engaged in today.

While Joey was still a little dazed from his pleasure, I put some gentle twists on his mind. I did not want him to talk to his friends about fucking me because I did not want to get the undeserved reputation of being a slut going around the school. I did realize that Joey would explode if he did not get to brag to somebody about fucking me, so I decided to let him talk to others whom I had fucked. I did not intend for that to stay a small fraternity very long, but I did make sure that he did not broadcast our little affair.

We left the play house after we made up the bed with fresh linen. I walked into the laundry room and dropped them into the hamper. I would take care of that detail when I talked to Mom about another item that needed looking after. Joey left for home with a silly smirk on his face. He was going to be surprised when he was unable to talk about his "sexual conquest" to any one else. I had a tentative list of future boys and men to service me, but the list was dependent on cock size. I wanted to be stretched so that I could take any cock that appealed to me, but I didn't want to be stretched too much at one time. I was also interested in how long a cock I could accommodate.

Suddenly, I had an inspiration: Mom could buy me several dildos, and I could try them out for fit. However, there was no point in wasting money, so I needed to know if Mom had any dildos that I could test my vagina with before I had her buy a wide selection. After all, she might have one that was a perfect fit. Well, there was no better time than the present to bring up the subject.

I went into the house and found Mom in the family room with a cup of coffee and half watching some inane talk show on TV. "Mom, thanks for a wonderful birthday party. I got just what I wanted."

"That's great, Darling. You are welcome. I am glad you enjoyed your party."

"Mom, can I talk to you, or are you too busy?"

"No, Honey, I can usually make time to talk to you. What's on your mind?"

I made some quick adjustments in Mom's brain before I started talking. After all, I didn't want her to freak out on me. "Mom, I had sex today for the first time, and I wonder if I need to use a "morning after" pill?

"That depends. Refresh my memory: when was your last period?"

"It was six days ago. Does that push too close to my peak fertile time?"

"I don't know, Honey. We better get you treated just in case. Let me run a brush through my hair and we'll make a quick trip to Planned Parenthood."

We were driving toward town in a very few minutes. I said, "Mom, I intend to continue to have sex with a number of boys and men. Do you have any advice for me?"

"The main thing you need to do is to get on the Pill immediately and to make sure that all of your partners are free of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). I worry that you cannot be certain that your partners are disease free."

"I'll ask at Planned Parenthood about that. They may have an answer that I can work with. I suspect that most of the kids at school that I would want to fuck are free of diseases, but I agree that it is a lot better to know for sure."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.