Q&A With Sophia - Cover

Q&A With Sophia

Copyright© 2013 by sophiequestions

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman answers questions about what her brother did to her.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation  

She walks into the room wearing a conservative black dress. Her figure is slim, her breasts shapely B-cups. Her face is pale but very beautiful, framed by red hair. You would expect to see a woman like her in Sweden. She sits down.

Question: What is your first name?

Sophie: Sophia, but most people call me Sophie.

Q: Where are you from?

S: Middleton, Wisconsin.

Q: Your parents' names? What did they do for a living?

S: George and Annie. My father worked in real estate. My mother worked for the church. They're retired now.

Q: The church?

S: Our family is very religious. We belong to a small Baptist community with very conservative values.

Q: Were you religious?

S: Not like my parents. They take it very seriously. When I still lived at home, everyone had to obey the rules.

Q: Any siblings?

S: ... a brother. Barry. Two years younger.

Q: Describe the place where you lived.

S: It was a big white two-story house. It had a nice garden, a backyard. The street was quiet. A real suburban American home.

Q: Did you like it there?

S: Yes.

Q: How old were you when the events we're going to discuss took place?

S: Seventeen.

Q: Were you a virgin?

S: No.

Q: Did your parents know?

S: Of course not. It was my biggest secret.

Q: How did you lose your virginity?

S: I had a relationship with a young man from Madison called Matt. It was very romantic but I was afraid to introduce him to my parents so it didn't work out. The church didn't approve of relationships before the age of 21. We were supposed to remain innocent.

Q: What were your sexual experiences?

S: Not much. I had sex with Matt twice. No oral or anal. Sometimes I masturbated. Sex was taboo in our community and I felt guilty.

Q: What happened on the night of December 14th?

S: I spent the night with some of my girlfriends. We were supposed to be studying but her parents weren't home so we had a little party instead. One of the girls, Claire, had a joint. Our church believed that drugs were a very bad sin. They said drugs had demons in them. But we felt so free that night, we laughed and tried the joint. It made us cough. Then we played truth or dare and I kissed Claire.

Q: What did the church think about homosexuality?

S: One of the worst sins. Gays would sufer in hell, they said.

Q: Did anything else happen?

S: No. We just had some fun.

Q: What happened two days later?

S: I came home in the afternoon, about an hour before our parents usually came home. Barry was already there. He told me to come up to his room. He had something to show me.

Q: Did you suspect anything?

S: No, I never had problems with Barry. He was always nice to me.

Q: What did he show you?

S: He showed me a video on his laptop. I didn't know what it was at first. I recognized a bright window at night. The camera zoomed in and I realized it was Claire's room from the outside, two days ago. I could see myself.

Q: Were you shocked?

S: Yes. Very. "How did you get this?" I asked him. "Mom and Dad were asleep," he said, "so I snuck out." The video was only a few minutes long, it had been edited to show the parts that our church would find the most shocking. At the end it showed Claire undressing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Q: Did you get angry?

S: Yes but I was also scared. If my parents saw this video they would hate me. They would never talk to me or support me again. It would ruin my life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.