V Is for Vengeance - Cover

V Is for Vengeance

Copyright© 2013 by BIC

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bitchy College girls pranks can sometimes go too far. But what goes around can come back to bite you in the ass

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   BiSexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Water Sports   School  

"Please, Janice, it's not like the Cheerleader Squad will fall to pieces without you." Robert's words rang true to Janice, even though his callous tone of voice used to speak them deeply stung the 19 year old college junior to the quick.

"You have to admit, sweetie," Robert went on seemingly insensitive to the effect of his words, " You're no plain Jane, in fact, you have a great body, but you haven't a clue what to do with it."

Virginal Janice had lowered her head and refused to look at Robert lest she show him her blushing cheeks, trembling lower lip or eyes which were beginning to well with tears. But she did manage a slight shrug of her shoulders as if to grudgingly agree with everything he was telling her.

Robert didn't know for sure that Janice still had her cherry, but his girlfriend, also a school cheerleader, had filled him in on the fact that no guy had filled Janice in ... anywhere! So Robert was pretty sure that cutie but klutzy Janice, would feel the barb of his remarks. But he pretended to mean something else, something less personal or embarrassing.

"I mean, let's face it Janice," he consoled with his hand on her shoulder, " When it comes to slip-ups the squad can always count on you."

Janice wiped away a tear and managed a smile and even a small laugh, " Yeah, I guess my being in the middle tier of the Cheer-pyramid was a mistake." Janice remembered all too well how she had disgraced the Cheerleader Squad at last month's game against Laval University when she lost her balance and topped over knocking the whole girl-crew sixes and sevens with everyone of them lying flat on the ground in front of thousands of college fans from Montreal and Toronto.

Worse! One of the cheerleaders, Mandy Fuchs, who was at the pinnacle of the pyramid, ended up atop all the girls in a heap. Mandy struggled to right herself but her position made that difficult. She was bent backwards on mounds of girl flesh; she could barely wiggle about as her legs ere splayed, knees bent and caught in thrashing limbs, her micro-skirt was bunched around her waist. What made her situation even more difficult was that Mandy had decided to be daring that morning and, against school rules, Mandy had gone commando.

Her bare, bald pussy was on complete display for a full three minutes and she could do nothing about it. The CBC was doing a live feed and the director was keen to get shots of what could be 'breaking news' and certainly decent a fluff piece. So he had the camera operator zoom in with close shots on the human pile of perilous pulchritude. He was not paying close attention, so it took about 30seconds before he realized the camera guy (known as Jerk-off Joe) kept his long-range lens focused on Mandy's gaping, wet pussy ( that image, needless to say, made it to various porn versions of YouTube under amusing and lewd titles, such as ' The Slut Slot Shot ', 'Cheers!', " Lips Sink" and "The Vagina Dialogues – You Can Splay That again!"

By the time the fuss was over and the game had continued, Mandy was aware of three things: (1) she had never been so humiliated in her life, (2) Janice was the one who had caused her fall and utter embarrassment, and (3) Mandy was going to make that bungling bitch pay!

So when Robert reminded Janice of her recent disaster, she felt guilt all over again, not least because that poor girl, Mandy, who had been so shamed live and on endless on-line video clips, was ever so nice to her and consoling. At the next practice, Mandy had shown her honourable side as she told Janice it was just an unfortunate accident that could happen to anyone and, if anyone could said to be to blame it was herself for forgetting to put on panties that day.

Still, the fall did result in Janice being kicked off the Cheer leading Squad and relegated to the less prestigious role of Half-Time Events volunteer. Robert was the coordinator for that group and it seemed he was trying his best to cheer up Janice by pointing out the silver lining that was the cloud around her.

"You have to recognize your limits, Janice," he told her. " Stress the positive and avoid the negative. And I think I have just the thing to bring your head out of the doldrums."

Janice was hopeful. Robert may be an insensitive, dumb-ass Senior jock, but his heart was in the right place. She was hopeful his idea might help her bruised ego and she also wanted to please him for being so thoughtful and caring for her.

She listened intently as he described the event he had planned for the BIG GAME at the end of November.

"As you know, Janice, the U of T cheerleaders and special events crew have been chosen to perform at this year's Grey Cup game in Toronto. It's the hundredth anniversary of the Cup and, in a special tribute to Earl Grey, we have designed a special effect to honour this great man.

Janice was well aware of Grey's role in the political and cultural history of the nation. As a high school senior last year, she had done extensive research on Wikipedia on that man whose tea she often drank. And, of course, as a football cheerleader, she had to be knowledgeable about the famous man and his trophy. Janice proudly recalled her term paper that began:

The 2012 game, to be played in Toronto, will be the 100th Grey Cup. The trophy was commissioned in 1909 by Albert Grey, 4th Earl Grey, Canada's Governor General, who originally hoped to donate it for Canada's senior amateur hockey championship. After the Allan Cup was donated for that purpose, Grey instead made his trophy available as the national championship of Canadian football.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.