Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2013 by Pappy

Chapter 3

I guess at breakfast all women and girls just go bare or wear those baby-doll tops. Food becomes secondary, at least it was in the RV.

Our driver seemed to have a perpetual grin on his face as Hope and Faith seemed to always need to scamper up to the front of the RV for one thing or another. We were going to a nude resort so wearing clothes in the RV seemed foolish. Yeah, right, and I have some 'land' for sale when the tide is out too.

It seemed that Brad had a few goodies hidden throughout the RV. It was intended that our 'bodyguards' would stay with us at the resort. We would have three cabins plus the RV and two 'heavies'. Hot showers, loads of food and drinks plus room to spread out was a welcomed treat since we did not know how long we would have to remain here.

We got to know our 'companions better. Since there were nine now, they split the shifts up into four, six hour watches with one guard off-duty. There was a small store at the resort and a Wally World only 30 minutes away.

Since not very many people at the 'Firm' were vetted and knew what might have been going on, the 'story' Brad had put out about us was we were 'foreign agents' that had sought protection in exchange for 'trade secrets'. This really worked to explain the unusual accommodations.

When Brad sent a message the content almost knocked me over. Dawn was in a coma. The 'Firm" had wanted to have her moved into a 'private' facility, where they would have more control. Instead, Brad increased the guards and insisted that all meds and IV's be stopped. There was much furor about this. When Dawn started to 'come around' the uproar stopped.

There was more that came out of Brads involvement. Samantha had 'known' Robert before she and the General had been married. It was too much of a co-incidence and 'The Old Man' gave Brad 'Carte Blanche' to investigate further. Some interesting things started to appear in Samantha's background. It seems that she had been a bit 'naughty' when she was younger. Robert was instrumental in introducing her to General Price.

With only a simple order, the 'negotiations for Robert's release were, effectively halted. Brad 'suggested' that I should assemble a 'small' team, and move Dawn to a more secure place. It became apparent that the 'Firm' had a leak and 'contractors' were the easiest solution for this. It was with a laugh, that he said that Charity would go nicely with Hope and Faith in our new 'lifestyle'. The was nothing really wrong with her excerpt some broken bones, now in casts. He had spoken with her and made arrangements for her to appear far worse than she was. The hard part was explaining about not trusting her parents.

"Yes, I know!" she said. "One or both, tried to first sell me then kill me." She was a smart kid.

Brad told Dawn what 'code word' someone would use and about when to expect the 'rescue' to happen. He gave her a message from her grandfather. It contained something that let whatever Brad wanted to do was fine with her. Her grandfather had long ago told her he would always protect her and gave her code words he would use.

I went off to first assemble a 'team' then move Dawn to a safer location. Since Brad had not indicated any, I took it upon myself to 'find' a better location than the one we had in Florida. Little did I know then that things are not always what they seem.

I left the ladies in care of the nine guards. I did not trust them as much as those I had recruited myself. There would be other reasons why that uneasiness would be validated.

Everything went according to plan in recovering and moving Dawn. I returned to the 'resort' intending to leave with the ladies but leave the guards behind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.