Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2013 by Pappy

Chapter 2

I parked the SUV inside one of the hangers where the plane should land then pull up to. If it was going elsewhere to let off passengers, it would be easy enough to go there from where I had parked.

I heard the sound of a jet descending. It landed and started going to the next hanger on the left. Oh well, I was close. By the time it shut down I was near the plane and got out of the vehicle.

General Price and his wife, Samantha came out of the plane. I got to them about the same time they exited.

"General, Ma'am, I'm Jack. I have a car here and can take you to the Hospital. I will leave you the car and take a taxi back to get mine."

"How is my Dawn?" Samantha asked.

"I'm not sure ma'am. The doctor has moved her to the ICU. She was in the ER a long time. I was told she may not live. The baby died. I'm sorry!"

"Who the Hell cares about the baby! Who are you! Why were with my daughter if you are not that Bastard's father! Why did you RAPE my daughter, Why... ?"

General Price placed his hand on his wife. "Sam, he is not the father! He is not her rapist. From what I have been told, if it was not for him seeing the wreck and getting help, Dawn would be dead." The General looked at me and, with tears in his eyes, mouthed a silent 'Thank You' to me.

I could have asked why their daughter had run away, I didn't. Her mother was obviously looking for someone to blame. I really did not care. I had my own problems.

"You can just take the car now if you want. The GPS is set for the hospital and I'm certain a hotel nearby has been arranged for you. I can get a ride from here back to my SUV."

"If you work for my husband why aren't you driving us, he is a General, I demand you tell us..."

"Ma'am, first I only found your daughter last night, I don't know anything more than what I just told you or what the medical people said. Second I don't give a damn if he is a General or a short-order cook, I do not work for him. I saw a hurt girl and called in some favours. The place where both the General work's and where I used to be at happen to be at the same 'firm'. They really did the rescue. I don't want to be rude, but this mess is your problem, not mine and has already cost me a lot, I don't want any more 'shit' from you two."

Mrs. Price looked at me, with daggers in her eyes, then at her husband expecting his intervention.

"We'll drive. Thank you Jack."

I got a short ride to a nearby mall, from there, a taxi to the gate at the 'firm's' depot. I got a ride from the guards to my car. My only concern was getting home. I knew anything I had bought last night that need a fridge or freezer was by now toast. I decided to sort that out here, trash it and get to bed. It had been a long night. As I was leaving, the gate guard informed me that I needed to pull over and to go inside the building on my right. That someone needed to talk to me and would be here shortly.

Man, I was not a happy camper. There was nothing but heartache and misery whenever 'they' had to 'talk' to me. I had left, 'alive' even, and, although 'they' had worked minor miracles to save that girl, it was not my concern. There was nothing left in my life they could do for me. If I needed to give 'payback' it would only be on 'my terms' not theirs.

The whirling and whine of a landing helicopter was probably the guy to 'talk' to me. I was not expecting what had exited from it. Three of the most beautiful girls were walking towards me. The one in the middle was older, flanked on either side were a blond and a redhead, both very young, her daughters maybe.

She, the older woman spoke to me. "I understand you 'rescue' damsels in distress, Sir. My daughters and I need a rescue by a 'Knight In Shining armour'; a 'Voice' told me you might be him."

Damn, damn, damn, why me? Damn, she was gorgeous, the 'eye candy' next to her were not bad either, a bit young but 'Damn' I could only stand there, looking at them with my mouth wide open.

"You know, flies will get in there" she said with a wicked smile. "My brother said to ask if you could 'watch over us' as a 'payback for last night? Off the record."

"Uggh" I got out.

"I'll take that as a yes." She waved to people in the helicopter. Several bags were carried out, two men brought out a large crate and placed it in the back of my SUV. One of the men who had carried one of the suitcases came to me and placed a large manila envelope in my hands. The woman and the two girls were climbing into the SUV.

"Let's go", she sung out as she got into the front seat.

After a few blank seconds I got into the front seat also. As I buckled up, the lady said. "Brad said for you to open the envelope and use the tape recorder."

Brad, Brad, I now had a name for my mysterious 'Voice'. I opened the envelope and took out a very small 'Olympus' digital recorder and pushed 'Play', it started, 'Good morning Agent Phelps, If you choose to accept this assignment and get caught, call me, my sister and nieces mean everything to me? I'll try to get you everything I can, but this is between you and me. I don't know who but there is 'something rotten in Denmark?' 'Take care of them', please!"

She looked at me. Damn, Damn but those eyes were beautiful. I wanted to take care of them all right. Probably not in the way 'Brad' had meant but there was nothing they could ask that I would not do for them. Oh man, I was in love, with all of them.

"I think the man wants us to go through the gate? Can we stop on the way and get some things, we did not have a lot of time to pack when they came to get us." I knew now that something had happened. I also knew that whatever it was could only end in one of two ways. One, everything would be over and things would be fine again.

Second, all 'Hell' would break loose and these girls would have to be 'terminated'; both to save then rape and torture and being used to 'turn' someone.

Third, it was in Brad's message to me. 'Take care of them' had a special meaning to us, I had heard it from the 'Voice' many times. At least it was not, 'take good care of them' or else all would be over for them very.

"Where too? I asked" The woman just looked at me and shrugged. She pointed to the envelope. "Who are you? What are your names?" I asked

She again pointed to the envelope, unbuckled the seat belt and put her arms around me with tears running down her face. I brushed some hair away from her face and gently put an arm around her too. We drove to a small mall nearby. There were no words spoken. The girls in the back looked blankly ahead. They had been medicated and quite docile. I took out a letter from the envelope and began to read it holding it with the hand that was attached to the arm around her. We could both read the letter.

We got to the mall. She was crying again. It was a simple letter. Her husband had been taken as a 'prisoner' and was being tortured. His family was all with me. Brad trusted no one with them that was in 'The Firm'. My help with Dawn had occurred about the same time as the capture of the man. It was the only risk Brad had been willing to take. He had quickly made decisions for them and wrote that he 'hoped' I would help them, that they were 'One of our Own".

Sure; like I could just walk away from them. More things would be brought to the house, in a few days. Inside the envelope was money. Cash. If the Firm was involved, as Brad's comments inferred, there were a few more things I would need to do before going home.

"For now I am calling you Eve, I will be Adam and the girls, Hope and Faith. I need you all to do exactly as I tell you. Exactly. We will all get through this if you do. Your brother knows I will 'take care of you', just trust me as you do him."

Eve leaned over and lightly kissed my check. "Yes Dear."

'We need to get and do a few things, you all need to stay here a little while, do some shopping, comfortable stuff." I handed Eve $1,000, "no Gucci, Prada or Dior this trip ladies."

I took the rest of the money, locked the SUV and watched them wiggle and sway to the mall entrance. This was going to be hard, very hard. Woman seem to just know how to 'wrap a man around their finger', these three we no exception. I went to a pay-phone outside the mall and made a call.

"Yes" came the answer.

"Skinny, Jack here. I need a clean up on this SUV and a 'fresh, easy ride' here in say 1 hour.(Tracker on the SUV) White, pretty big Import and all-wheel or 4-wheel drive. I left a 'tip' with the SUV keys. No rush on the 'clean-up'. Leave me how much you need for me to keep the replacement, inside, under front seat. I'll need five sets of keys, GPS, light armour, run-flats and extended tanks, no tracers either. And if there is 'anything' I find, a 'sanction with extreme prejudice' will have to follow. This is 'only' between you and me Skinny."

"Two -three hours Jack, your lucky I have a Jap import. all the Benz and BMW heavies are going out. Looks like something big."

I went into the mall to find the ladies/girls. Although it was a weekday, there seemed to be a simple and easy way to find them. Look for where all the guys were, go to Victoria Secret's or listen in the stores for all the giggles. Today was a 'Triple Crown' day. A dozen males were standing at the windows of the Victoria Secret's watching the ladies. Loud laughs and giggles could easily be heard.

I shook my head and walked in. After a very nice greeting I asked the 18 or so old sales girl where I might find three giggling girls. She took me by the arm and led me inside a dressing room. "We have a 'special deal' if you take four of us."

Eve heard that and stepped out. She was not wearing very much. What she was wearing looked very comfortable, like for a bed.

"Adam, dear, the girls and I wanted to get matching outfits, which colour do you think you will like?"

I wanted to say more, "Nothing you have on could be wrong, Darling, Nothing at all is fine, I mean anything is fine."

"Adam dear, I think we need a bit more money, we all got some surprises for you, even the girls want to 'give something nice' to you."

$1,350 later I had three smiling females holding on to me, bags in hand and a dozen guys looking at me like they wanted to end my existence.

"Girls I need to have you listen to me now and do exactly as I tell you. First buy some jeans, shirts or tops, trainers, underwear if you really need to wear some then meet me back here in thirty minutes.

Eve held out her hand. I started to count out 100's. She just took all I had in my hand and blew me a virtual kiss. I went to buy some things then returned. When the girls returned, they each had more bags with them.

"We bought a few things but it was all within thirty minutes," Hope, I think, said."

"Is anyone hungry?" I asked. Three heads nodded.

"This way ladies." I had them stuff themselves at the food court.

After they were done, I said; "OK, now follow me ladies. I took them to a nearby restroom. "Now leave everything with me except whatever clothes you want to wear from that last store. Strip naked, everything, I mean everything gets thrown away, into the trash. I know we need to go shopping again, but this is one of those times you need to obey me, totally obey me. Pills, purses, underwear, rings, piercings, tampons, pads anything and everything now."

It took a couple of times but they did it. I handed them some small cups with a liquid inside and several pills. "Swallow them. Throw the cups away." We walked further down the mall. I stopped at another restroom. "Go inside. get into a stall then do as your body wants. Take your time. Just do as I say, put your clothes back on, then we will get everything you need later."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.