Beer Goggles II: Mindbender - Cover

Beer Goggles II: Mindbender

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Forward in time 40 years. Pete still has an eye for unconventional beauty. But the former local jock star doesn't. Pete adjusts his attitude with the help of a young BBW and gets some side benefits to boot. A short story of a series in 4 chapters. Not much sex until Chapter 4 but then it gets to the 'Much Sex' category and explicit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Slow  

Rick showed up, right on time, at 1:00.

We went through an old 'Employees Manual' I'd kept around and I explained the 'rules of engagement' so to speak. Covering the usual like 'always courteous, never lose temper, let the customer vent and dontdon't argue'. He thought that was weird. Guess he'd never bitched at a customer service person ... but I let it go.

There was a knock at the door and I glanced at the mantle clock. 1:15, she was right on time. I looked Rick in the eye and went in to wipe all his perceptive barriers. Then maintained a little connection while I rose and went to the entry.

When I opened the door to Ellie, my jaw dropped. WOW! She was wearing a thin white sleeveless blouse with the tails knotted under her breasts, whichbreasts, which served to lift and push her boobs close and provide a lot of cleavage to admire. Her nipples bumped out right where they should be. Her poochy stomach was proudly displayed in an expanse of flawless skin.

She had on a pair of thin cotton former low-rider slacks, about two sizes too small and cut off as high as possible within about an inch of the inseam. And on either side of that inseam were the ridges of her vulva. I've seldom seen a hotter display of a cameltoe than I saw right there.

She smiled at me and winked. In her hand she held an old adjustable wrench. I rolled my eyes, that was one thing we hadn't thought of in the plan; WHY she would be dropping by. Guess she'd thought of it.

"Hi, Pete. I wanted to drop off your wrench, I kept forgetting to bring it by..."

She turned toward Rick. "Oh ... I hope I'm not interrupting."

"No, Rick and I are about done, right?"

I turned to look, as well. Rick was gaping. I probed a little. Rick was mentally drooling and his eyes kept scanning from Ellie's boobs to her crotch. The pronounced cameltoe was having the effect Ellie wanted.

But I found it interesting he also flashed on her face, and more than once. He found her face as attractive as I did. It certainly helped that she had applied a little makeup and lip gloss and her hair had been set in a lustrous wave.

Ellie broke the silence.

"Hi, Rick. I hope you're feeling better. Did you see the doctor?"

Rick was still entranced. But finally:

"Huh ... umm ... oh, yeah. He said it was probably just a onetime thing but to go to the ER if it happens again."

Ellie winked at me. Time to start the show. I bored in carefully. If I just smothered Rick's conscious mind with my own, he would become disoriented and nauseous and probably faint. Another thing I'd found out the hard way.

I slowly took over until what I saw of Ellie through Rick's eyes looked as good as she did through my own. He was still jonesing on her cameltoe. This was going to be easier than I thought.

Ellie walked over to stand in front of Rick who was still seated.

"Like what you see, big boy?"

I almost laughed aloud. That was precious.

Rick's face turned bright red. No, I wasn't going to control that sort of reaction, I just was making him defenseless to her suggestions.

"Ummm ... err ... sorry." He looked up at her like a puppy who'd been caught peeing on the carpet.

"Sorry? I asked if you liked it."

"What?"

"I asked if you liked what you were looking at. You were looking at my crotch."

I could feel Rick becoming very uncomfortable.

"Well ... I ... I mean..."

Ellie pressed it even more.

"You mean what? Why aren't you looking at my boobs? Don't you like my boobs?"

Ricks face was still bright red. He nodded.

"What is so fascinating about my crotch ... tell me!"

"Ummm ... err ... your pussy. I see your pussy lips."

Hah, the kid finally got it out. Guess he can still make decisions on lessening mental pain while being harrassedharassed.

"And you were wondering what it would be like to stick your dick in there, right?"

"umm ... yeah."

"So you want to stick your dick in a fat girl's pussy ... is that what you're saying?"

"I guess..."

Ellie snapped her fingers and pointed down to the tent in Rick's shorts.

"Doesn't look like 'Little Rick' is guessing. Looks like 'Little Rick's' mind is made up."

The torrent of emotions and conflicted thoughts going through Rick's head was priceless. I decided to take my leave so as to remove one of his issues ... another guy watching him being sexually bullied and humiliated by one of those dreaded fat chicks.

"Well, you kids have fun discussing this. I'm going out on the deck to read the paper ... or something."

I winked at Ellie and left the room.

Ellie:

I couldn't believe what a 'mean girl' I had become. Pete said I should 'just let it all hang out', but I was a little surprised how easy it was to do that. Knowing that Rick wouldn't be passing along how he was treated helped a lot, of course.

I reached out my hand, Rick took it and I led him to Pete's guest room. After shutting the door to ease Rick's mind a little, I just stood there.

"Well... ?"

"Umm ... I don't understand..."

"Look Rick, you got a fat chick present. Aren't you going to unwrap it?"

His hands were shaking a little, I thought that was cute, but he undid the knot on the tails of my blouse then the button and my tits sprang free. I shrugged the blouse off the rest of the way and cupped under my tits and waved them at him.

"Look at these, Rick. Aren't they scrumptious looking? Bet you'd like to lick and suck these nips, wouldn't you? Why don't you take off your shirt!"

He did exactly as I told him, of course. I pressed myself against him and lifted my tits so that our nipples kissed. His hands went to his belt and he started to open it.

"Whoa ... what are you doing? You keep your pants on till I tell you otherwise, got it?"

He looked confused.

"First, you take mine off."

He struggled a little with the button and zipper because they were so tight but in a few seconds, he was pushing them down my thighs.

"Oh boy, Rick. There's my pussy and it's wet. Smell the bouquet of that wet pussy?"

He nodded.

"You love that fragrance don't you Rick. You can't wait to lick it and suck on it, can you!"

His face took on a blank look. From what Pete had told me, I wasn't surprised.

"What's the matter, hon?"

"I ummm ... I mean ... I don't..."

I waited a few seconds so that I would appear a little confused. I sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs.

"You don't what, Rick? Don't tell me you don't eat pussy. Every guy eats pussy! Anyone that's worth a shit as a lover, anyway."

He was still hesitant but he took the suggestion and tentatively started leaning toward my cunt.

"Hey, I don't mean dive right in ... you gotta kiss and tickle your way there. Makes it all the better when you start tonguing me."

Another blank stare.

"Why don't you start with my mouth ... I mean kiss me, fool!"

He clambered up and put a liplocklip lock on me as I went onto my back. Ah, that was better, finally getting to where he had some expertise. Actually he was a damn good kisser. I cupped his ears with my hands and guided him to where I wanted to be kissed; under my ears, the side of my neck, the hollow of my collarbone ... well I'm sure any decent guy knows; and about every girl, right?

When he got to my tits and nipples, though, I had to give him some direction.

"Harder. No, not that hard ... lick the nipple then suck it in and pull it a little ... now give it a little bite. Ah, just right."

"Yeah, squeeze my other tit and pinch it while you're doing that. Okay. Good boy!"

Pretty soon he got the idea and kissed, sucked and tickled his way down my belly including tonguing my navel, and he was caressing the inside of my right thigh with one hand while rolling a nipple between thumb and finger of the other. Almost as if he'd done that before.

When his hand cupped my cunt, I was ready. It was wet and slick in no time, and he pushed a finger in me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.